Mielke Photography & Video

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Jody was fantastic for our wedding photos. I specifically love the sunset beach photos. She posed us so perfectly.

Services Used: Photography

Rosemary and her husband and their daughter did an amazing job and some of the friendliest people you will ever meet. All of are guests commented on how amazing they were and how they were every where and got so many amazing pictures. They certainly know what they are doing and were on top of everything. One of the best aspects of them is you most certainly get way more then what you are paying for and they do not leave until they have gotten pictures of everything.

Services Used: Photography

Amazing job so nice pics were beautiful

Services Used: Photography

Paul was a perfect officiant. It ended up pouring down rain for our beach ceremony. And even with water streaming from his face, Paul did an exceptional job. The ceremony was beautiful and we even ended with a rainbow. I highly recommend Paul.

Services Used: Officiant

We were referred to Rosemary by the event coordinator at our venue. We called her at 7 pm and met with her and Paul the next morning. I couldn't have been happier with our choice. She made sure she got the family dynamics ahead of time. She was very professional, knew exactly what she was doing. Our pictures are stunning! Every single one! Were having a hard time picking a favorite. We did so many different poses and had many different backgrounds. She really captured the feel of our location. We've received many compliments on our pictures. Rosemary takes all the posed shots and Paul captures the candid shots. Our wedding pictures exceeded my expectations. Rosemary and Paul-thank you again ,

Services Used: Photography

We HIGHLY RECOMMEND Rosemary and her husband Paul, they did an excellent job! Rosemary has a great eye for detail, is very easy going (it comes natural to her) so doing the wedding pictures with her is a great pleasure and they all turned out so beautiful, real stunning!
Paul was our official and he performed the ceremony with great feeling, very relaxed and with great experience.
They really made it a special day for us and made the difference!
If you want your pictures to be GREAT you came to the right address with Rosemary, again: she is so skilled, so easy in guiding us through the positions with the photo's, giving excellent nicely put instructions and getting the cover of your wedding that you really want and dream of. She has the ability to get the lights, the angle, the detail, the pose.... everything absolutely stunning to make it the best wedding pictures ever!
Feel confident to hire them both!
love, Paula and Pete Lambie
(Pete: Florida and Paula from the Netherlands - a dream wedding on Hilton Marco Island Beach)

4.7

Paul did a great job officiating my ceremony. He is a very kind and friendy man and did an excellent job. He listened to what I wanted and really made the ceremony beautiful. He provided vows and ring vows, but I chose different vows and he honored them no problem. He makes a very nice appearance and I got many compliments on my ceremony and on Paul.

Dear Rosemary,

Thank you so much for the great job that you did with my daughter's wedding. I have had comments after comments on how good the pictures turned out. Everyone specially liked the ones you did of Liza on the beach and all the others were excellent. Thank you for being a professional and when I met you it felt like we were family. God bless you in the future, you are a great photograper.

Services Used: Photography

We wanted to do a sunset wedding at the beach. Rosemary suggested Turner Beach and it was perfect. We loved the photos that she took of our wedding. Her husband Paul served as our officiant, and his wedding service was perfect for us.

Services Used: Officiant, Photography

I had a small photography need but Rosemary treated me like a big clent. She was the penultimate professional who was never finished until I was delighted with the results. I recommend her for any of your photography needs.

Services Used: Photography

I found Mielke Photography on the internet after looking at several different wedding web sites. I then discovered through the website that Rosemary's husband was a wedding officiant. After viewing her work I knew that Mielke Photography was the way to go. I was so right! We had an intimate wedding with just us and our two children. On our wedding day it started raining that afternoon with no end in site and the wedding was to be at 7:30 pm on Turner beach, the rain however slowed down but not enough to have the ceremony and pictures. Paul suggested to go back to the east side of island near the lighthouse. Thankfully it wasn't raining when we got there. Paul's wedding ceremony was wonderful and just what we wanted. Rosemary took the most beautiful pictures and was very creative in helping us capture our memorable day! Our friends and family rave about our beautiful pictures. Mielke Photography is the best choice and one you won't regret... Thank you Paul and Rosemary...

Services Used: Officiant, Photography

Rosemary and Paul were fabulous, they are two of the sweetest people you will ever meet. Both did a great job!!

Services Used: Officiant, Photography

If we could have imagined our dream wedding photographers before meeting the Mielke's, the Mielke's would be it. To have two consummate professionals who are kind, calm, always available when you call them with questions, who give you total ownership of all your photos they take and are honest and ethical, and who produce amazing and high-end photographs for our wedding - yes, they are for real. For the high quality of their photos we received, the value is incredible with the Mielke's. The fact that they include two photographers and do not charge by the hour in ALL of their wedding packages is just the icing on the wedding cake.

Services Used: Photography

We were engaged in February, and had decided to get married late July, before our kids went back to school. We have three in college and one still in hgh school. After much frustration trying to set a date that worked for everyone, we entertained to idea of getting married while vacationing on Captiva Island. It wasn't until Monday that we made the call to Paul, Rosemary's husband. He provided all the info we needed, and then had us talk to Rosemary about pictures. We broke the news to everyone in the pool on Tuesday afternoon, and our kids sprung into action, went shopping, found attire fit for a beach wedding, and everything fell into place. We had the most wonderful, romantic ceremony on the beach just before sunset, with 20+ family and friends present. Rosemary captured it beautifully and made it all I could have hoped for. Thanks <3

Services Used: Officiant, Photography

Five is not a high enough rating for Mielke Photgraphy & more. I say "& more" because Rosemary took the time to help us make all of the arrangements for the wedding. My new husband and I live in New Jersey. We were going to Florida for a vacation and had discussed the possibility of getting married while we were there. I found the Mielke site online and figured I'd call just to see what the cost would be for photos. Rosemary asked about a wedding site and date, which I did not actually have yet. When I told her my story she told me that Captiva Island would be a perfect place for the wedding, She suggested a day and time so we would have a secluded ceremony and perfect sunset. She then told me her husband Paul was an officiate and that she had a friend who could do video. In addition to all of that, she suggested the perfect cottage on the beach to rent which was walking distance to the ceremony as well as an awesome restaurant we could walk to right after the ceremony. I cannot thank Rosemary enough for all of her help. The photos she took are perfect. There are so many I can't even choose a favorite. I am still in shock about the extremely low price for the services they provided! To top everything off, our meeting on the beach for the wedding made us feel like they were family members. Paul's ceremony and words of wisdom were perfect...it was like he knew what we were thinking and how we viewed the commitment of marriage. Mielke Photograph & more made our special day even more special!

Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Videography

Rosemary truly did an awesome job capturing our precious wedding memories. My husband and I wanted someone we could trust and feel comfortable with, Rosemary put our minds at ease with her loving, calming, and talented personality. Our day was magical and the photos captured ever detail and emotion! Looking back on the pictures we feel like like we are right back in that very moment. I could not have asked for a better Photographer :)