Michelle Hines Photography

Value
Flexibility
Amanda
06/15/2013

Michelle made my wedding experience that much more special. She didn't push her own ideas or lavish plans onto me. Instead she asked what "I" wanted during the whole process. She is a wonderful person, pleasant to be around & a great photographer!

Ashley
06/01/2013

Michelle was wonderful! She was so flexible with the package and her work is amazing! My husband and I were pleased with the engagement pictures and got some many compliments! I know the same will be for the wedding pics! Definitely choose her if you want memories captured in a professional and caring way!:) Thanks Michelle and be blessed!

Chris
05/25/2013

Michelle and her assistants were extremely organized and professional. They were able to provide guidance to us when we needed it and also were open to anything we threw at them for photographs we wanted. She remembered things we had told her during our consults and captured precious memories for us on the day of the event when we were absolutely scattered brained. I would hire her in the future for other events!!!! She was a blessing to me and my family!

Kaylee
05/25/2013

Michelle was beyond amazing! She kept a firm time frame was great with helping me pose to make awesome pictures. She was great with the whole family very sweet and absolutely loved her work would definitely reccomend her to anyone and everyone!

Services Used: Photography

Michelle was hands down the perfect choice for a photographer. She was very easy to work with and I never had a problem getting in touch with her. I loved her work from the time she did our engagement pictures to our wedding day. She's truly an amazing, sweet woman. Couldn't have picked a better photographer! Thank you Michelle for capturing our special day

Julianne
05/04/2013

Michelle Hines was by far the best photographer I have ever worked with. Having lived in Los Angeles and many other places around the United States...I was very pleased with how at ease she made me feel during my wedding in Nashville. She also gave us a free engagement session which had to be rescheduled due to weather and her turnaround time was less than 1 day so we could have the pictures before the wedding.

She also met with the staff of the Cathedral of the Incarnation the week prior to the event and came to the rehearsal so she could be very organized during the ceremony.

I highly recommend Michelle as she not only does wonderful work but is a pleasure to be around.

Julianne Brooke Phillipp

Mandi
11/03/2012

Michelle and Dwayne were awesome! They did a great job and very flexible. Very friendly and easy to work with. Photos were great!

Services Used: Photography

Michelle Hines is a fabulous photographer. She does wonderful work. Our engagement and wedding pictures are amazing! We love them all. Michelle is outstanding to work with. She is sweet, friendly, sincere, so very easy to work with, and she wants to make your day as special as she can. I don't know what we would've have done without her. Her crew she works with is great as well. The moment I met Michelle I fell in love with her. Wonderful Christian lady. We will def be using Michelle for all our future portraits. She truly captures everything! If you are looking for a photographer, trust me Michelle Hines is who you would like have shoot your day!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

She did a great job with our photos (engagement/wedding). Many different pictures were taken in different locations. She was very flexible with her schedule and was prompt with her work. Would highly recommend. Thanks again.

Services Used: Photography

I loved/love working with Michelle. She is not only easy to work with, but fun to work with as well. I feel like I have made another friend. She goes above and beyond her call of duty to make everything special. I love my photos from both my engagement session and wedding. She gives great quality in everything that she does. She is easy to get ahold of and she will answer all of your questions, leaving you with no lingering doubts. She was the photographer at my sister-in-law's wedding back in '10 and I knew that she had to be our photographer. I am actually going to miss working with her now that the wedding is over, but I know that I will be using her for any future photography needs. If you want a great photographer who takes amazing pictures, gives excellent service, and feels like a friend, then book Michelle!

Services Used: Photography

Michelle and her team are amazing. All the pictures are fantastic! I will definitely be using her again and will refer her to everyone I know.

Services Used: Photography

She did absolutely amazing!!! I am completely happy with my engagement and wedding pictures.

Services Used: Photography

Michelle was a GREAT photographer! Very laid back and focused on capturing every moment of the wedding. Two weeks prior to the big day she made me aware of a personal issue that may affect the wedding and also let me know she had a backup in place. She brought the backup photographer to meet me so I would be completely comfortable in the event she was unable to make it that day. Everything was fine and the backup wasn't need, but I really appreciated that she took the time to set up a backup plan and introduce me so I was comfortable. We also worked with Michelle on our engagement photos. She spent time working with us and directing us to capture some absolutely beautiful photos. Thanks Michelle!

Services Used: Photography

We truly enjoyed the entire experience of working with Michelle and her crew. We LOVED how Michelle and her team were placed throughout the chapel so that they could capture all the different angles during our wedding. Michelle listened to all my requests and went beyond my expectations. There was a 1 & 1/2 year old in our wedding and Michelle had to act quickly to get some great pictures, which she did wonderfully. Michelle was incredibly flexible, easy to get in touch with, patient, professional and just so sweet to work with. We could not be happier with our wedding photos. We highly recommend Michelle Hines photography.

I would hire again.

Services Used: Photography

Michelle is very easy to work with & took some great pictures.