Michael M Perez

Value
Flexibility
Isabella
10/05/2013

He is fast, professional, funny and the pictures that I've seen so far are stellar!!! He got so many candid photos that I didn't even realize he was taking and best of all, he is so fast and made the photo taking feel fun, not like a burden. Would recommend him to anyone!!!

Services Used: Photography

I hired Michael to take pictures of my wedding at Calico Basin at Red Rocks on November 17th, 2012. From beginning to end Michael was professional and highly communicative during the planning process. Any questions I had, no matter how miniscule, were answered in a timely fashion. Communication up to the event increased as they day drew near and he made sure to check back in with me to make sure I didn't have any last minute questions. The night before the wedding at 10pm, I sent him a text telling him that I was now to arrive in a classic car and could he possibly get shots of me coming in. Not only did he get back to me at this extremely late hour with a prompt response, he was out front on the road ready to go when I finally did arrive. He also showed up an hour early to scout the location so we could get the best pictures possible. His interaction with my family was splendid and the event went off without a hitch. My images arrived via USPS less than a week after my event. His images were very beautiful and I'll enjoy them for many years to come. I really enjoyed working with Michael and will definitely use his services for any future life events that may arise.

Megan
07/21/2012

Michael really went out of his way for us during our wedding. It was also the same day my parents got married so not only did he get amazing pictures of my husband and me, my parents were absolutely thrilled he spent time with them as well to get photos of them celebrating their 28th anniversary. We were extremely happy with Michael as our photographer :)

Cristina
05/20/2012

Exceptional photographer, beautiful photos we are very pleased with his work! Highly recommended.

Bryan & Eve
10/08/2011

Mike was great! Photos were great! Would definitely recommend!