Michael Long Photography

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Michael Long for our wedding and couldn't be happier! He's a great photographer and was such a blessing to have at our wedding. Due to weather, we had to quickly setup tents for the reception and Michael not only helped but still managed to photograph everything amongst the chaos. We received the photos on a DVD two weeks after the wedding and they are even better than I hoped for. We will be sure to use him again when we visit.

• Wedding: 11/06/2011
Services Used: Photography
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't know where to start!! I waited until the final completion of his services before I submitted my review.

Planning a wedding from 3,000 miles away can be stressful. I never worried about Michael though!

Before we arrived, he was extremely responsive to my many questions and flexible about meeting our time constraints. When we got to the island, he shot our engagement photos. He suggested a great location based on my wants and at the shoot, he quickly put us at ease. (Neither of us like being in front of the camera.) He even held our stuff during the shoot!

During the wedding ceremony, he was on time, brought along a fantastic second shooter and made our photo session tons of fun. He found great camera angles and showed off things I never would have thought of. I feel honored he was a part of our day (especially since there were only five other people at the ceremony!)

I've heard horror stories about people having a great photographer and then they never receive their pictures. Luckily, that did not happen to me!! Michael posted pictures on facebook within days (maybe hours!) of the wedding, sent me teasers after a week and then sent me an entire DVD quickly after that. A month later, we have all of our photos on DVD and are extremely happy to share them with all of our friends.

Mike was (and still is) extremely courteous and conscientious. He listens to your questions/concerns, tries to creatively solve them and really cares about giving you an excellent product. I highly recommend him!

• Wedding: 10/10/2011
Services Used: Photography
971-295-3650
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire