Michael Bambino & Co.

Michael Bambino & Co.

We are a studio of artists and filmmakers that have been unmatched in vision and creativity

1985 Madison Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45208 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
(5.0 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michael and his team were just the perfect photographers for us! We were extremely concernced with finding someone that would make us feel comfortable and not be too awkward to have follow you around all day. We wanted a laid back feel for the whole day and Michael kept us laughing the whole time. We ended up having to do a last minute engagement session and he was so willing and able to help us coordinate our schedules and the photos turned out beautiful. We loved having Michael and his team there celebrating with us all day and after the few posed photos, we dont remember seeing him at all that night which is exactly what we wanted. I can't wait to see how many incredible candid moments he was able to get! Michael was the perfect photographer for us and we hope we have reasons to see him in the future!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michael Bambino & Co. did both photography and videography for our wedding, and were absolutely a pleasure to work with.

Their team was professional, and minimally invasive throughout the day, which allowed us to really enjoy our wedding and celebrate with family and friends.

We would absolutely recommend Michael Bambino & Co. to anyone looking for a top-quality studio, and would hire them again in a heartbeat. Rebecca was our lead photographer, and she was phenomenal.

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michael Bambino & Co are just AMAZING! Casey and Bova rocked our wedding and made the whole day relaxing and memorable!! It was truly a pleasure to work with this group! I have seen a sneak peek of our day and I cannot wait til we receive all the images! The quality of their work is speechless! From meeting with Michael and his group, my session with Casey, our engagement shoot with Michael and up to the day of our wedding, their attentiveness to detail and focus on portraying John and I as a couple and revealing our personalities/relationship has been beyond our greatest expectations! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! -John & Stephanie

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing! It is the one of the only words that can describe how well my wedding photos came out. The main photographer and the journalist that did my wedding were so professional and friendly. They were on time and were constantly checking with myself and my husband if we wanted additional pictures or if we needed a break. I received several complaints on how friendly they were to the our families and the guests. We love our wedding photos. They commemorated our big day so well and we can't wait for our after-I-Do photos! Easily one of the best decisions we made about our wedding.

• Wedding: Recently Married
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely loved our engagement and wedding photos with Bambino and Co. If you are looking for photos that have an artistic appeal, this is the photographer for you! We have photos from our big day throughout our house and guests have a hard time belieiving they are from our wedding.

Our wedding photographer and journalist made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and were flexible with our tight wedding day timeline. They were quick to respond to any questions we had--they were awesome to work with.

What I loved best about our photographer is that, yes, the price of wedding photography can seem expensive, after the wedding we owned the rights to ALL of our photos. We can print unlimited copies at our local developer without having to pay astronomical prices. We are so happy we chose Bambino for the most important day of our life!

• Wedding: 11/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough about Michael Bambino and his FABULOUS team!! They are so talented and will not leave you disappointed in your wedding pictures. When my mom and I met Michael after a few other meetings, there was no doubt I had to have him for our wedding! From before our engagement pictures until our wedding Michael, Casey and Amanda were so helpful to make every detail perfect. Our wedding day went so smooth, stress free and we had such a great time! Our wedding party (who usually dread the pictures) had a blast with Michael- he is hysterical, which makes it fun and made great pictures! Rose was also there as a second photographer for the day and was wonderful! Thanks again to Michael and his team!

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
Kelly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When it came time to sit down and talk about our wedding my now husband and I both agreed that the Photographer was the most important. We both have been in many weddings and had lots of friends get married the last year and alot of them complained that they wish they had better pictures. We knew that other then our memories the pictures would be the only thing we had of our big day and we wanted them to be perfect. After our first meeting with Michael we both were in love. He didn't have that same cookie cutter photography that most wedding photographers do. We loved that he not only captured our wedding but he made it look like art! he ideas he has are AMAZING! The best part is we have alot of pictures that people love that most people wouldn't have thought about taking. The pictures truly are breath taking.

But not only is his work amazing but his personality truly does make your day when you are around him. Your wedding day truly is a LONGGGG day. He was able to keep everyone entertained the entire time we were taking pictures. I loved seeing my family and friends respond so well to him. And his little captions and slogans he uses when taking pictures make all the smiles and laughs and the pictures natural. We got so many compliments that our photographer was so awesome and fun unlike other photographers we've experienced that make it clear they are there to do a job and that is it. I would recommend Michael and his company to anyone! His work is breathtaking and his personality makes the day even more fun!

• Wedding: 11/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had such a wonderful experience with Michael and his team for our wedding. Photography was one of the most important aspects to my wedding, and they definitely exceeded my expectations. I first met with Michael and he was so much fun, and his work was STUNNING. I knew I had to book with them. Michael did our engagement pictures and they turned out amazing. We had Steve Bova for our wedding day and he really impressed us as well. He was so organized (especially with the family pictures at the church. We were done in no time!) and was also really fun to work with. I absolutely love our pictures and am so happy with the entire experience!

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had heard rave reviews about Michael Bambino & Co from family and friends, so I decided to do a Boudoir shoot. I am usually a shy person so doing that kind of shoot was WAY out of my comfort zone. But as soon as I got to the studio and met the staff my nervousness disappeared. From the complementary champagne, to the professional hair and make-up, the entire experience was so much fun and truly made me feel like a super model. Amanda and Casey took the time to talk with me and figure out my style and what I wanted, while also showing me their own ideas (which I loved). By the time we were ready to shoot I had gained this confidence I never knew that I had. They both made me feel so comfortable, which turned what I thought was going to be an extremely awkward situation in to one of the most AMAZING experiences of my life. Once I received the photos I was blown away! The pictures were fabulous and I took every opportunity I could to show them off! I would highly recommend Michael Bambino & Co to anyone and everyone. Their work matches their personalities, truly outstanding and one of a kind! When it comes to photography I really don’t think there’s another option!!!

• Wedding: 09/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michael Bambino & Co. was the photographer for our Wedding in September and it was truly one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Michael and his staff are extremely professional but at the same time make you laugh, feel comfortable and relaxed on your BIG day! (which is important!) It was so much fun working with them and we received MANY compliments from friends and family. I knew I wanted a photographer with experience and creativity to capture the perfect moments throughout my wedding- not just the same poses that everyone else does. I could not be happier with our wedding photos and would highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough nice things about Bambino Photography! This company is a class act and their work speaks for itself!!! Do yourself a favor and hire Michael and his crew to capture your big day! You wont be sorry!!!

• Wedding: 08/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michael & Bambino company were absolutely great to work with! I used them for my wedding and am VERY happy with the pictures that I have seen. They were very professional, responsive and flexible. The pictures were candid and beautiful! They made sure everyone was where they were supposed to be when we took pictures following the ceremony. During the reception I didn't even know they were there. But they captured all of the moments I wanted them to. I would definitely recommend Michael Bambino to any other couple getting married!

• Flexibility: 5.0

You really get what you pay for with photography and Bambino was worth every single penny.

• Flexibility: 5.0

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! We had such a great time having Michael photograph us on our wedding day. Everyone loved him and I can't wait to see the pictures. Our engagement pictures were great too. I sad we can't get married again just so he can photograph us again.

• Wedding: 07/19/2013
Danielle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All I can say is PRICELESS. Having Michael Bambino (and Ashley Kemper) take our wedding pictures was the best decision I could have made, other than marrying the man of my dreams. When planning, I did quite a bit of research because I was trying to stay within a budget; but this was the only item on the list I was not willing to compromising on. As cliche as it sounds, your wedding pictures are the one thing you will look at for the rest of your life.

My family, wedding party, and guests all loved him and couldn't stop talking about how much Michael lightened the mood and made posing for pictures so easy and effortless. Since the wedding, I've gotten so much feedback from the pictures I've posted online, and people asking who my photographer was. My husband and I have truly struggled at picking out the pictures we want to display because we love so many of them.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I was very impressed with my wedding photos. Michael and is team capture perfectly the emotions of your wedding day. I can look at my photos and see how happy and excited everyone was, I will treasure these photos. Michael and his team were available and helped me through the planning process. They are extremely helpful and always quick to answer questions.
I also did the “After the I do’s” shoot which was so much fun! You can relax and wear your hair and makeup differently and get some great shots. Who doesn’t love getting to put your dress back on? Overall I was very impressed and would highly recommend Michael Bambino & Co.

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
513-771-0010
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards