Michael Bambino & Co.

Value
Flexibility
Private User
[Private]

Although Michael was booked on our wedding day, he personally came to Chicago for our engagement shoot. With the wind and cold I was weary that the photos wouldn't reflect our happiness. I couldn't have been more wrong. The photos are gorgeous and our friends and family can't stop gushing over how well they turned out. Another photographer is shooting our wedding in September and our experience with Anne so far has also been fabulous.

Crystal
05/24/2015

We chose photography as our #1 big splurge for the wedding. A friend of ours had Michael himself shoot her wedding and her photos were magazine worthy. For me this was a once-in-a-lifetime experience and I wanted that captured for the decades to come and for our future children. Knowing how fast costs add up for a wedding, even when you are doing it on a tight budget, I knew I wanted beautiful photos that I would be proud of. Michael is SO charismatic and fun to work with. Literally every single person he photographed told me later how fun he was. He makes you feel good and he makes your family feel good. Having your photo taken for 12 hours straight, when you are not famous so not used to this sort of thing, can be stressful and awkward. But Michael makes sure that doesn’t happen to his brides- he makes you laugh and finds positions and setting that work for you no matter your age, size, or whatever else it is you may worry about it. I don’t believe in going into debt for a wedding so to hire Michael himself may not be in everyones budget, but if you can find a way to afford it (he let us pay over the year leading up to the wedding so it was doable) you will NOT regret these photos! He produces photos you are proud of and that people look at and their jaws drop :)

If Michael is out of your price range or is unavailable on your day I would still use another photographer in his company as there are different price levels but all are great- you can view their individual portfolios on line or in the office. You will be spending your entire day, more time than you likely will with your fiancé, with your photographer so be sure you interview with them in person so you know your personalities jive and that you will enjoy spending your special day with them.

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I knew within moment of meeting Michael that we wanted to use his company for our wedding. He instantly makes everyone feel at ease. We used Bambino & Co for photography and videography. We have not received our video yet, but our photographs are amazing. We received a flash drive with around 800 pictures on it and they're all fabulous. Carissa was our wedding day photographer. She was extremely easy going and went along with all of our requests. She caught so many great moments throughout our day. Since selecting Bambino, my husband and I have sent them numerous emails for various reasons; they've always been quick to respond and extremely pleasant to work with. He is more expensive than other photographers, but definitely worth the money.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

We used bambino for photography and videography. We couldn't be happier with our choice. The service, professionalism and quality of the photos and video were amazing. They were so easy to work with. We didn't have to worry about anything. They were on time and reliable. They kind of stayed in the background the day of the wedding but were still able to capture the most amazing videos and photos. I loved everything about working with bambino. They are the best!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography
Roula
10/11/2014

I was so happy with all of our photos. We had just over 1,000 for our wedding and almost every single photo was a framer! We had Anne as our wedding day photographer and I was so impressed with her attitude, attention to detail, efficiency and talent. Can't thank her and her assistant enough.

Services Used: Photography

Michael and his team were just the perfect photographers for us! We were extremely concernced with finding someone that would make us feel comfortable and not be too awkward to have follow you around all day. We wanted a laid back feel for the whole day and Michael kept us laughing the whole time. We ended up having to do a last minute engagement session and he was so willing and able to help us coordinate our schedules and the photos turned out beautiful. We loved having Michael and his team there celebrating with us all day and after the few posed photos, we dont remember seeing him at all that night which is exactly what we wanted. I can't wait to see how many incredible candid moments he was able to get! Michael was the perfect photographer for us and we hope we have reasons to see him in the future!

Services Used: Photography

Michael Bambino & Co. did both photography and videography for our wedding, and were absolutely a pleasure to work with.

Their team was professional, and minimally invasive throughout the day, which allowed us to really enjoy our wedding and celebrate with family and friends.

We would absolutely recommend Michael Bambino & Co. to anyone looking for a top-quality studio, and would hire them again in a heartbeat. Rebecca was our lead photographer, and she was phenomenal.

Services Used: Photography

Michael Bambino & Co are just AMAZING! Casey and Bova rocked our wedding and made the whole day relaxing and memorable!! It was truly a pleasure to work with this group! I have seen a sneak peek of our day and I cannot wait til we receive all the images! The quality of their work is speechless! From meeting with Michael and his group, my session with Casey, our engagement shoot with Michael and up to the day of our wedding, their attentiveness to detail and focus on portraying John and I as a couple and revealing our personalities/relationship has been beyond our greatest expectations! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! -John & Stephanie

Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

Amazing! It is the one of the only words that can describe how well my wedding photos came out. The main photographer and the journalist that did my wedding were so professional and friendly. They were on time and were constantly checking with myself and my husband if we wanted additional pictures or if we needed a break. I received several complaints on how friendly they were to the our families and the guests. We love our wedding photos. They commemorated our big day so well and we can't wait for our after-I-Do photos! Easily one of the best decisions we made about our wedding.

Services Used: Photography

We absolutely loved our engagement and wedding photos with Bambino and Co. If you are looking for photos that have an artistic appeal, this is the photographer for you! We have photos from our big day throughout our house and guests have a hard time belieiving they are from our wedding.

Our wedding photographer and journalist made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and were flexible with our tight wedding day timeline. They were quick to respond to any questions we had--they were awesome to work with.

What I loved best about our photographer is that, yes, the price of wedding photography can seem expensive, after the wedding we owned the rights to ALL of our photos. We can print unlimited copies at our local developer without having to pay astronomical prices. We are so happy we chose Bambino for the most important day of our life!

Kelly
11/16/2013

I cannot say enough about Michael Bambino and his FABULOUS team!! They are so talented and will not leave you disappointed in your wedding pictures. When my mom and I met Michael after a few other meetings, there was no doubt I had to have him for our wedding! From before our engagement pictures until our wedding Michael, Casey and Amanda were so helpful to make every detail perfect. Our wedding day went so smooth, stress free and we had such a great time! Our wedding party (who usually dread the pictures) had a blast with Michael- he is hysterical, which makes it fun and made great pictures! Rose was also there as a second photographer for the day and was wonderful! Thanks again to Michael and his team!

Services Used: Photography

When it came time to sit down and talk about our wedding my now husband and I both agreed that the Photographer was the most important. We both have been in many weddings and had lots of friends get married the last year and alot of them complained that they wish they had better pictures. We knew that other then our memories the pictures would be the only thing we had of our big day and we wanted them to be perfect. After our first meeting with Michael we both were in love. He didn't have that same cookie cutter photography that most wedding photographers do. We loved that he not only captured our wedding but he made it look like art! he ideas he has are AMAZING! The best part is we have alot of pictures that people love that most people wouldn't have thought about taking. The pictures truly are breath taking.

But not only is his work amazing but his personality truly does make your day when you are around him. Your wedding day truly is a LONGGGG day. He was able to keep everyone entertained the entire time we were taking pictures. I loved seeing my family and friends respond so well to him. And his little captions and slogans he uses when taking pictures make all the smiles and laughs and the pictures natural. We got so many compliments that our photographer was so awesome and fun unlike other photographers we've experienced that make it clear they are there to do a job and that is it. I would recommend Michael and his company to anyone! His work is breathtaking and his personality makes the day even more fun!

Services Used: Photography

We had such a wonderful experience with Michael and his team for our wedding. Photography was one of the most important aspects to my wedding, and they definitely exceeded my expectations. I first met with Michael and he was so much fun, and his work was STUNNING. I knew I had to book with them. Michael did our engagement pictures and they turned out amazing. We had Steve Bova for our wedding day and he really impressed us as well. He was so organized (especially with the family pictures at the church. We were done in no time!) and was also really fun to work with. I absolutely love our pictures and am so happy with the entire experience!

Services Used: Photography

I had heard rave reviews about Michael Bambino & Co from family and friends, so I decided to do a Boudoir shoot. I am usually a shy person so doing that kind of shoot was WAY out of my comfort zone. But as soon as I got to the studio and met the staff my nervousness disappeared. From the complementary champagne, to the professional hair and make-up, the entire experience was so much fun and truly made me feel like a super model. Amanda and Casey took the time to talk with me and figure out my style and what I wanted, while also showing me their own ideas (which I loved). By the time we were ready to shoot I had gained this confidence I never knew that I had. They both made me feel so comfortable, which turned what I thought was going to be an extremely awkward situation in to one of the most AMAZING experiences of my life. Once I received the photos I was blown away! The pictures were fabulous and I took every opportunity I could to show them off! I would highly recommend Michael Bambino & Co to anyone and everyone. Their work matches their personalities, truly outstanding and one of a kind! When it comes to photography I really don’t think there’s another option!!!

Services Used: Photography

Michael Bambino & Co. was the photographer for our Wedding in September and it was truly one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Michael and his staff are extremely professional but at the same time make you laugh, feel comfortable and relaxed on your BIG day! (which is important!) It was so much fun working with them and we received MANY compliments from friends and family. I knew I wanted a photographer with experience and creativity to capture the perfect moments throughout my wedding- not just the same poses that everyone else does. I could not be happier with our wedding photos and would highly recommend them!

Services Used: Photography

I cannot say enough nice things about Bambino Photography! This company is a class act and their work speaks for itself!!! Do yourself a favor and hire Michael and his crew to capture your big day! You wont be sorry!!!