MGdezigns Custom wedding Invitations & Stationery

Value
Flexibility
Lindsey
04/04/2014

I love my wedding invitations! I wanted to make a few changes to the wording and colors of my invites and MGdezigns went above and beyond to accommodate my requests. They also had my PDF ready to go within 16 hours of ordering it! Couldn't of asked for better service or prettier invitations, very happy I used MGdezigns!

MGdezigns Custom wedding Invitations & Stationery responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Lindsey, Loved designing for you :)

Private User
1+ year ago
4.7

The design team at MGDezigns is sensational. Very responsive, flexible and eager to please. I requested quite a few changes to my wedding invitations and the response was always quick and very pleasant. What a relief it was for a stressed out bride-to-be ! The design team is also very talented and I'm very happy with my end product.

Services Used: Invitations

Just had the pleasure of working with the fabulous Maria. The quality of her work is outstanding, let alone the quick turn around. I was in a hurry for my invitations and I had a proof sent back to me in 5 minutes. Will always be coming back to Maria for future invitations.
Thanks Maria,
Lydia

Oh you are so sweet Lydia! you were also so cooperative which helped me a lot to make the design like you needed, I am so glad you like your invites :)

Ashley
10/05/2013

Very affordable custom design! Very proffesional and great with all my nit-picking and changes! She made everything run very smoothly for me and even walked me through a lot of technical issues that come with printing myself :) Awesome experience! I would recommend to any bride who is on a budget! Do NOT buy pre made and printed invites, go to MGDezigns and have something custom designed for you, then take to a local printer to have them printed out! SO MUCH CHEAPER! Plus, you get something that is totally custom and exactly what you want! I will use this service again for sure :)

awww Ashley I am so happy You are satisfied with my services! I absolutely loved designing your custom invitation set :)

Arlyn
09/14/2013

Maria is definitely highly flexible and has exceptional customer service. She remained patient with all of my requests and really worked with me till I was completely satisfied with the product. Definitely will do business again and she's highly recommended to everyone!

Arlyn you are so sweet, Thank You so much, it was a pleasure designing for you :)

Jill
06/29/2013

Service was outstanding. They were very responsive, helpful and flexible. I will be looking to them for future printing needs.

Ann
03/23/2013

We received numerous compliments on our wedding invitations, the design was outstanding and exceeded our expectations by far. Maria was so wonderful to work with, patient and willing to go the extra mile. We will use her services again for sure. Thank you!!!

Thank You so much!

Services Used: Invitations

Maria was absolutely amazing to work with! She is the most organized and helpful wedding vendor I have worked with and I have been planning my wedding for over a year. I could not have anything better to say about my experience with Maria-I recommend her to everyone. She is fantastic, creative, and extremely reliable. I would send an email to Maria and would instantly have a respone back from her. If you want an amazing product and a stress free experience-I recommend Maria. I was absolutely amazed with how fast she would get back to me-I wish every vendor I worked with was like Maria. I had an email to Maria on Friday and she responded even over the holiday weekend and I have placed my order already! Amazing!!

Thank you agiain Maria!

Thank You so much Kim , I absolutely LOVED designing your invites ,especially when you so clearly told me what you wanted, it was easy to do and such an adorable idea too, I wish you all the best!

Services Used: Invitations

My daughter,(the bride), is going through per MD rotations, so I am trying to help her out in any way possible with wedding planning. I was looking for table numbers and came across this website. GREAT selection! I contacted Maria and inquired about the table numbers and I also asked if matching escort cards were available for our dinner guests? Within hours she came up with them! Now because I have a million things going through my head,and I am not very "artsy"or creative, I know that I kept asking Maria the same questions over and over and she would answer ALL of my questions,again within hours!!I ordered these today (6/6) and can't wait to see them!
Maria- THANK YOU!! You were my Guardian Angel with this project! Barb

it was a wonderful experience working for you
you , yourself are so sweet

Services Used: Invitations

My invitations are beautiful and Maria is awesome! She is very helpful and answers any and all questions the same day! I could not have asked for better service as I was a little leary doing this over the internet. I would not hesitate to send more business her way. The ability to email with her directly was an added bonus. I felt like one of my own friends were designing my invitations.
I cannot thank her enough!

Thank You so much Donna, I am glad you like your invitations it was fun
designing for you :)

Services Used: Invitations

I ordered complete matching invitations with thank you notes, address labels ,stamps and table numbers.Everything was beautiful! we needed some font editing and color change and Maria was very helpful,responding within 24 hours ,to our every question, in the end everything turned out perfect! just the way we wanted.Mark and I are very happy with her services.Thank You! Maria for everything.

Thank you Rebecca, it was a pleasure working for you :)

Services Used: Invitations

I had a peacock theme wedding and I ordered gold peacock wedding invites with matching stamps and envelopes. As soon as i sent out invites I started getting phone calls from my guests, everyone loved my invites they were so pretty! the quality was great and I got a huge discount on 75% off sale. a win win! for me!

Thank you for choosing us.

Services Used: Invitations

This was the best experience I have ever had with someone making a custom product for me! This is a once in a life time day and I think what Blessed Weddings was able to do for me will help remember this day for a lifetime with the most beauiful guest book alternative.. It was a blessing to discover this bussiness! I couldnt have asked for better service! ALL 5 stars are well deserved! You will definitly be satisfied! Give them a try!

Thank You, it was a pleasure working with you.

Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Words are not enough to praise Maria's work throughout my wedding planning... she customized EVERYTHING for me: save the dates, invitations, wedding announcements, stamps, stickers, recepcion menus, table cards, RSVP, gift registry cards, reception cards YOU NAME IT, she did it. My wedding was everything I dreamed of and she had A LOT TO DO WITH IT. LOVE HER LOVE HER LOVE HER.

Thank You, You will always remain my most wonderful client.

Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Maria has been very helpful quickly responding to all our many questions about design/font options for our wedding invitations. She immediately responds to our emails and provides technical and design guidance following our suggestions. My fiance and I decided to go with a black/white/red damask wedding theme after we found the wedding invitation design we liked from Maria at Blessed Weddings. We can't wait to receive the invitations in the mail!

Thank You so much, it was a pleasure working with you.

Services Used: Invitations

I got a lovely bridesmaid shirt for my best friend, she adored it! and I got it for just $ 25 , I wanted some changes, I emailed Maria and she was up with my design within 24 hrs, I was amazed and such fast service plus she is so sweet and helpful

Thank You , I am glad you like your order.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)