Metrotainment Bakery

Sort By:

4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We wanted a very simple cake and several flavors of cupcakes for our wedding, which Metrotainment accommodated very easily. The price was excellent and everything was delicious. We did not have a single cupcake or piece of cake leftover.
Wedding: 04/27/2013

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Hands down the best cake. We had three flavors and they were all divine...at tasting AND at ceremony. Very easy to work with. Definitely pros.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Metrotainment did an INCREDIBLE job with our wedding cake. We decided to do something less traditional and get cupcakes - they looked (and, more importantly, tasted) amazing! Metrotainment's pricing can't be beat, and they include some freebies that other bakeries will charge you for - for example, they provided a lovely stand for the cupcakes, a small stand for a mini cake that we used for cutting, and they added embellishments to the cupcakes - all for no extra fee! They are more of a "no-frills" bakery, but don't let that fool you - their cake is as beautiful as it is delicious, and they are a great vendor to have as part of your wedding team!
Wedding: 04/21/2012

Private User 5 Reviews
I really wanted cup cakes for my wedding however when i showed up here i found the cake that was perfect for my special day.

my guests said it was the best cake they ever had. Some even took some home or ate several peices.

i didnt have to stress any details. they were on top of it and had no issues.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Metrotainment was a great addition to our wedding day! My husband and I decided to do cupcakes. Keith, our contact, threw in a free rental for the cupcake tower with our order! It looked great! The cupcakes were a highlight of the night! I loved the variety and freshness of their desserts. I absolutely love their company policy of recreating your cake topper cake for you on your first anniversary for free! This was a huge draw for me to Metrotainment Bakery initially and I'm looking forward to ordering my cake next year! To any bride and groom on the fence about cake or cupcakes, I can totally recommend scheduling a tasting and deciding for yourself.
Wedding: 11/19/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We wanted cupcakes for our wedding, but quickly tired of the many cupcake divas that Atlanta has to offer. They were inconsistent, wanted a fortune to deliver, etc. etc. etc. Then we stumbled on Metrotainment. They were an exceptional value, and the cupcakes were pretty and delicious.

Do try a caramel and a sweet potato cupcake from them before you die. Or at least before you get married. They are awesome!
Wedding: 10/28/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They have some of the best cake in the Atlanta area! We wanted a simple white on white cake, however, they can do all types of designs. They are well known for their combinations of flavors and moist cake. They will not do fondant icing, due to the taste of fondant. They make everything by hand, so they will have a more hand made looking cakes, which is exactly what we wanted. Our guest even went back for seconds the cake tasted so good! They are extremely professional and are honest for what will work best so that you can have the cakes that you want. I highly recommend you at least go there and have a cake tasting! Delicious!
Wedding: 06/09/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We passed on a wedding cake and had cupcakes!
6 flavors, 2 dozen each ~$350!
They were tasty, guests got to take some home, and we are going to order fresh ones on our anniversary. Perfect!
Wedding: 10/02/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I only had my groom's cake from Metrotainment Bakery, but it was delicious! It was delivered on time with no hassle, and all my guests loved it! We did the dark chocolate mousse cake - and I'm still thinking about it months after the wedding. :-) Yum.
Wedding: 09/17/2010