Metropolitan Bridal

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I purchased my dress and my bridesmaids dresses from Metropolitan Bridal .. Now called Bliss Couture. I couldn't have been happier with everything they did. The staff was outstanding and helped suggesting gowns that would compliment all nine of my bridesmaids. My gown had just right amount of "bling". Which was a requirement of mine, I wanted to sparkle on my day. And I did .. Although every bride feels beautiful on their special day, I know I did. My gown and all of my girls gowns were expertly tailored by their seamstress Sara. Overall the prices were inexpensive and they were super nice every time we came into the store. Felt like good friends .. Thank you Mary,Alyssa, Michelle, Rose and Sara for making ALL of us look and feel beautiful. I will definitely recommend them to EVERYONE!!!

• Wedding: 08/18/2012
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Metropolitan Bridal was where I purchased my wedding gown. I loved my dress as soon as I saw it. Unfortunately the designer was not making the dress for the following season and I could not order it. I purchased the sample dress right off the rack. The seamstress was amazing and made the dress 4 sizes bigger and fit me perfectly on the wedding day. The overall cost of my dress was 75% less than if I had ordered it. I ordered my mom's mother of the bride dress as well as a dress for my cousin. Everything came in on time and as I expected.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago