Memorable Creations Cake Shop

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
As usual, the cake tasted Amazing and looked Fabulous! Everyone simply adored Michaela s Hollywood-inspired QuinceaƱera cake. Delicious! Thanks so much for making another one of my girls so happy! You re the best!
Wedding: 10/12/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
This vendor provided our wedding cake as well as our sons birthday cake for his big one year mark. it was easiest for our family (as well as our wallets!!) to have one big bash considering we were married june 13, my bday was june 19, my husbands was july 25 then our babys was the 30th. Our cakes were just as beautiful as they were delicious and so many ppl kept asking where we had them made. i would refer business to memorable creations anytime! And i know our son will continue to have his birthday cakes from her from now on. couldn't have asked for better food or service.
Wedding: 06/30/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The wedding cake was everything I wanted and tasted great!
Wedding: 06/22/2013

Private User 2 Reviews
Kristen did an amazing job creating the exact cake that I wanted! She was flexible and easy to work with and really cared about satisfying you! The cake was not only beautiful but it was EXCELLENT! I had more guests compliment how fantastic the cake tasted. She went out of her way to already make a separate cake that you freeze for your 1 year anniversary....but I don't know if I can wait that long! Highly recommend to ANYONE!!!!
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Anonymous 5 Reviews
We were so nervous about the cake because we have been to so many weddings where the cake was terrible, and we did not want that. Well, Kristen's cake was the best we have ever had, and that is not us being biased. We had 4 different flavors- all were big hits. She may live an hour away from us, but we will use her for every cake we get from now on. You will not be disappointed.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Very yummy cake! Many options for flavors, fillings, and icing types. Kristen is wonderful to work with, setting up a tasting, and helping you determine what is needed for your wedding. She was not only helpful, but affordable. If getting married at Neverland Farms, she works well with the venue owner, Suzy. It's a trek up that mountain road to the venue site and I don't know how she does it, but she gets her beautiful cakes up there regularly.
Wedding: 09/15/2012
4.1/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.5
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our cake was amazing. Both of them tasted amazing. She was very flexible on price and willing to work with our budget. We paid less than 1k for two cakes to feed 250. Delivery was flawless. I will say she was tough to reach via email and should be more responsive. The wedding cake while beautiful was not exactly what I had envisioned, but still nice. I will do business with them again.
Wedding: 06/16/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We absolutely loved the cake. We had a load of compliments on the cake; both its design and how excellent it tasted. Memorable Creations turned a picture we gave them into a perfect cake and even delivered it safely to a reception venue that required a gravel road drive.
Wedding: 05/13/2012

Nicole 5 Reviews
We were delighted with both our wedding & groom's cake's from Memorable Creations Cake Shop. My husband & I shopped both Publix & Memorable Creations the same day & it was clear what our decision would be immediately. We scheduled two cake tastings with Memorable Creations Cake Shop because the options were just too delicious & we couldn't decide in one sitting. We finally chose our favorite flavors: Key Lime Pie, Chocolate & Carrot Cake (in different layers, of course ;). Sooo tasty! Kristin makes all her goods from scratch & with the freshest ingredients. We browsed through photo albums of all her previous creations to help us decide what style we liked best. Her website is also thorough. She was very patient while we decided & offered several creative ideas for the suprise "outdoorsy" groom's cake that I envisoned. Our wedding cake was gorgeous & we got so many compliments from guests about how moist & rich the taste was. We will definitely recommend her to friends! We also can't wait to dive into our 1 year Anniversary cake that we are saving in our freezer. It calls my name to take a bite every time I open the door.
Wedding: 04/14/2012
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous and more importantly than that, it was DELICIOUS! We had a key lime/strawberry flavored cake and it was perfect for a May wedding! I can't wait for our one year anniversary to get to have some of the top :)
Wedding: 05/07/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
WOW!!! The cake was AMAZING!! Everyone aggreed! I would highly reccomend this business. I had a 4 tier cake with vanilla, key lime and 2 italian buttercream cake teirs. The design was perfect, the icing was perfect and the woman was an amazing help. She is very friendly and she will do her best to give you what you want. She did exaclty what I wanted and I was more than satisfied. The cake was moist too!! Most wedding cakes taste horrible and are dry........not this one! If you are looking for an amazing cake with an amazingly reasonable price, call this woman up!
Wedding: 08/08/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I drove over 100 miles to taste their cake and see what types of wedding cakes that they create and it was totally worth it. The owner was so nice and down to earth and her cakes are absolutely delicious. I can't wait for my 1 year anniversary just to have more of that cake! They do anything from traditional to unique wedding cakes. My wedding was in Roswell and they had no problem delivering the cake for me. They also did a friend of mine's wedding cake just from a picture that she showed them and it turned out perfect!
Wedding: 08/30/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Beautiful cake just the way I wanted it and it tasted wonderful! I still use her for baby shower and birthday cakes!
Wedding: 06/16/2007
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had the most beautiful cake that I've ever seen. It was exactly what I had imagined, and it tasted amazing. The grooms cake was also incredible.
Wedding: 01/20/2007