Megan K. Events
Engagements. Weddings. Events.
600 S. Barracks St. Ste. 210-3
Pensacola, FL 32502  | map
Services: Full Planning, Partial Planning
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly /...

Profile   Reviews (46)   Photos   FAQ   Map
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Heidi 4 Reviews
Megan is as wonderful of a person as she is a planner. We met almost 2 years before my wedding and through that time we spoke via email and phone and had some in-person meetings. She was very tentative and quick to respond with all my numerous questions. I planned a good bit of my wedding from long distance and she gave me great references to contact. She was helpful in every aspect of wedding planning down to the last detail. With having Megan Kennedy on my side I was so relaxed the day of my wedding and I didn't have to worry about a thing. I also used Megan K.'s florist Christine Clark "Ella" who is just as wonderful and captured my ideas to a T!! I would recommend Megan to all brides if they want a fabulous wedding!!
Megan K. Events responded with the following comments:
Heidi, my longest planning client:), it was our pleasure! You had such great vision and were so organized. And you were just as sweet as can be throughout the 2 years of planning. THANK YOU for the opportunity to work with you and Andrew. It was such a wonderful day and I loved being a part of it. CONGRATS! And please tell your parents I said hello!
XO,
Mēgan K.
Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Megan K Events is a great coordinator to work with! Megan and her team orchestrated the details of my big day flawlessly. They are so professional and are absolutely wonderful at managing all parts of an event. Our wedding would not have been so perfect without them! Their knowledge, ability and professionalism along with their personal touches makes Megan K. Events one of best vendors on the Gulf Coast and an absolute must for every bride!
Megan K. Events responded with the following comments:
What a great day it was! From the weather, to the sweet ceremony, beautiful reception, and everything in between; it was one amazing wedding day! And we got our 25 group pictures in 20 minutes - yippee! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day and for the wonderful review. Much love to Falyn and Joe (and families) from Megan K. and team!
Wedding: 04/12/2014

Private User 2 Reviews
Megan Kennedy and her crew are awesome! We hired Megan for full planning of my daughter's wedding and couldn't have been more pleased. She is extremely organized and knowledgeable about every aspect of event planning. She has great connections with every type of vendor you can imagine. She handled everything from scheduling tastings with the caterer to meetings with photographers and DJ's. Christine Clark, Megan K.'s floral designer, absolutely blew us away with her design and decor! She listened to my daughter's vision and boy did she deliver! It was absolutely beautiful. Rachael was wonderful too! I could go on and on but bottom line is this - my daughter had the wedding of her dreams thanks to Megan K. Events!
Megan K. Events responded with the following comments:
Hi, Mary Jo! We LOVED working with you and Jena - what a fabulous wedding weekend it was (and how about that weather?!) Thank you for the opportunity to plan and design Jena's wedding...she was so calm and relaxed and we love that she just loved everything (good call by you on the carriage too!)
Love,
Megan K., Christine, Rachael, and Team
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I can't say enough good things about Megan, Christine (floral designer), and their team!

Megan helped us plan our wedding on pensacola beach, all while I was living in Texas. She was so professional and on top of every little detail.
The entire wedding weekend, my fiancé, family and I were all able to relax and enjoy every moment without having to worry about anything at all. We trusted that Megan and her team would take care of everything, including any problems that arose.
Christine did all of the flowers and decor for my bridesmaids' luncheon, wedding at the church, and wedding reception. We were blown away with how beautiful everything looked. She was able to figure out exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding (and I am very picky) and design accordingly.
I am so thankful that Megan k events was recommended to us, we couldn't have had the perfect wedding we had without them!!!
Megan K. Events responded with the following comments:
Alice, THANK YOU! We had such a great time working with you and your mom. Your whole family was just a pleasure to meet and we are so thrilled you all enjoyed the wedding weekend to the fullest. We look forward to seeing you back down this way soon! Congratulations to you and Randy!
- Megan K., Christine, and Team
Wedding: 03/15/2014
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Private User 1 Reviews
Working with Megan, Christine and their team was pure pleasure. They were cute, fun, and tended to our every need. Would highly recommend to everyone!!!
Megan K. Events responded with the following comments:
Thank you! We are so glad you enjoyed your planning experience with us!
- Megan K., Christine, and Team
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sandy 3 Reviews
Megan is a delightful person to deal with. She is extremely organized, never missing the smallest detail. The only mistakes we made in my daughter's wedding were the items we exchanged Megan's ideas for ours. She has so much experience and wisdom, and she was the perfect one to lead us. I was six hours away, and when I turned everything over to Megan, I did not worry about a thing. Christine, Megan's florist, was an absolute wonder also, so gracious and talented. Megan handled everything...down to holding my purse at the reception, with such aplomb and graciousness. She often saved us money by brokering deals with vendors. What a marvel she is. I will always be grateful to her...such a talent.
Megan K. Events responded with the following comments:
Sandy, you were such a pleasure to work with! You were such a wonderful Mother of the Bride and Shelley was just as sweet as can be! Thank you for letting us know what a great experience you had with us for planning and florals. Christine loved capturing Shelley's classic style and we are so happy you loved everything. We appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you with updates on the sweet newlyweds!
XO,
Megan, Christine, and Team
Wedding: 02/15/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The ladies of Megan K Events are absolutely amazing! I came to them with a very specific, over-the-top vision for my wedding and they helped turn my dreams into reality! I must admit, I'm a bit of a control freak and I'm a perfectionist, so it was very hard for me to turn my wedding over to someone else, but Megan and her incredible team put me completely at ease! They allowed me to sit back and enjoy my special day, instead of having to manage it! I was so calm on the day of my wedding because I knew Megan K was in charge! She also helped keep everything organized and flowing smoothly. One of my greatest concerns for my wedding was that it would be filled with awkward moments, which make me very uncomfortable, but because of Megan K Events I can honestly say that there was not a single awkward moment the entire day! Everything was effortless! They organized everything and made sure that every little detail was taken care of! If your getting married in Pensacola or any of the surrounding areas, I highly recommend Megan K Events! Trust me, you don't want to get married without them!
Megan K. Events responded with the following comments:
Nicole - what an amazing and fairytale wedding day! We loved your vision from the beginning and to work together to make it come to life was an awesome experience. Thank you for choosing us for your wedding planning and florals. We look forward to seeing what is in store for you and Nick!
- Megan, Christine, and Team
Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I honestly don't know what I would have done without Megan and her team. They were absolutely incredible and handled everything so beautifully! Her attention to detail is amazing... And most of all, her demeanor! I felt like she was a best friend that was by my side with anything and everything I needed at each moment of the day! Hiring Megan was the best wedding decision I made!!
Megan K. Events responded with the following comments:
Jenna - you were a dream bride! Between the color coding and the spreadsheets, we were just the perfect fit :) HA :) Thank you for choosing us; we enjoyed every minute. And we're looking forward to seeing what's to come for you and Jeff! Congratulations!
Best,
Mēgan + Team
Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
You will be very thankful you used Megan from Megan K Events. She will totally take care of everything that you need. She has a wonderful personality and is very easy to work with. She also has an excellent team that works with her including one of the best decorators anywhere. My daughter's wedding was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been to thanks to them. When you are planning you need someone to help and take as much stress off of you as possible and also have many wonderful ideas. You will love these girls. She will direct and put everything together for you right through to the end of the reception. They are great! My daughter and I are very glad we looked on-line for reviews of good wedding planners and found Megan K. You won't be sorry.
Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The moment I met Megan K., I felt like I’d known her my entire life. She is the most warm, caring yet professional person I have ever met. From day one, she and her team understood our desires and orchestrated every detail with perfection! Especially the GORGEOUS FLORAL DESIGN by Christine Clark! We chose the full planning package because I lived out of state --- That was the best decision I made (other than saying 'I do' of course!) Their creativity, organization, and attention to detail enabled me to relax and enjoy the wedding planning process! They were committed to ensuring we received a high quality, personalized event. We were continuously impressed by their excellent communication skills, their professionalism, their flexibility, and their enthusiasm! Thank you Megan K. Events for making our wedding day the most exciting and beautiful day of our lives! We love you all!! Britt & Paul
Megan K. Events responded with the following comments:
Well, Britt, we feel as strongly about you! We just fell in love with your sweet, Southern charm and personality. That along with your amazing sense of style and vision - what an amazing wedding we were blessed to be a part of. You, Paul, and family will always have a special place in our hearts; you're definitely part of the Mēgan K. family now! We look forward to seeing you more now that you're local :) And thank you again for choosing us for your Big Day; it really was a wonderful experience the entire way through. And PS - the dancing with Z was so awesome! Your guests - every single one, even Bonnie Sue, couldn't help but get out there and dance. Everyone just loved y'all and loved your wedding. Just as it should be!
Much love to you and Paul,
Mēgan, Christine, and Team
Wedding: 07/06/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This review is several months overdue, but no less important to my wife and I. In June 2013, Megan K and her team of expert event coordinators helped my wife and I have the best day of our lives. I was in the unique situation of planning a surprise vow renewal for my wife as we vacationed in my hometown of Pensacola, FL. Being out of town, I only had three weeks left and there were so many details still left to finalize. I told Megan K and her team all the details of my plan and what I needed help with, and they picked up the pieces and ran with it. They helped everything run perfectly the day of while I was off keeping the surprise hidden. If you choose Megan K Events to help you, the result is something truly extraordinary. Special thanks to Amy and Megan for all the hard work. You cannot go wrong choosing this team!
Megan K. Events responded with the following comments:
This was one of my favorite events ever to plan for. What a wonderful surprise you set up….a true honor for us to see unfold and experience. Thank you for hiring us and congrats to you on a well planned, TRUE surprise!
Best,
Mēgan K.
Wedding: 06/11/2013
Services Used: Wedding Cake, DJ, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning, Party Supplies, Travel, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Megan K and her team are awesome! They helped us with everything from vendor recommendations to helping us deal with a contract issue with a vendor. The vendors Megan recommended were stellar. And she thought of every detail for us. It was such a relief on the wedding day not to have to worry about rounding up family member for pictures, telling people where to go, etc. If we had any questions Megan K and her team gave us good advice and responded to us promptly. They made us sand dollars with guests names as the seating cards, which were a huge hit! Christine with Megan K did our flowers and decorations. Both were everything I wanted and more. I really wanted cafe lights and the venue was challenging to do that, but Christine made it work. We're so glad that we went with Megan K and her team - it saved us a lot of stress and helped us put on an amazing wedding that we're still getting all kinds of praise for!
Carolyn,
THANK YOU so much for your review. You two were so much fun to work with and your families were awesome to get to know some too! We loved your vision and all turned out just beautifully (and yes, we loved the sand dollars too!) Best wishes for a fun, wonderful marriage. Come by and say hello when you're visiting. Thank you for choosing us!
- Megan, Christine, and Team
Wedding: 05/18/2013
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I'm the mother of the bride. I did not want my daughter to pay for a wedding planner because I thought she could handle it. I didn't realize until the wedding day that I was so thankful to have Megan and her staff by our sides. We did not worry about one thing. The wedding day was peaceful and every little detail handled exactly as my daughter wanted. Because of Megan and her staff my daughter had the wedding of her dreams.
Megan K. Events responded with the following comments:
Thank you for your review! Whitney is one of the most organized brides we've had, so I'm thrilled that we were able to add value with the details so all of you enjoyed every minute. It was a pleasure meeting you, your family, and of course that whitty Whitney (Garrett too!) Keep in touch and thank you again!
- Megan K., Amy, Katie, Christine, Dotty, Sarah
Wedding: 05/10/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Christine and everyone at Megan K Events did an amazing job planning and putting together an absolute beautiful prom for the students of B.T. Washington High School. They took our themed and brought it to life. The night was more than any of the students dreamed it would be. For me as the prom coordinator it was great to see the faces of the students as they walked into the venue. I know that it was a night that they will remember forever. Christine was a pleasure to work with. She made my job as the prom coordinator easy! I can truly say that I don't know how this prom will every be topped.
-Katie Cody
Megan K. Events responded with the following comments:
Thanks, Katie! This was our first Megan K. prom and we loved every minute of it. Christine had a ball with the design and is so glad the students loved it - just as it should be for PROM! Thanks for choosing us for your prom 2013!
Wedding: 04/13/2013
Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Megan K. Events was my one stop shop for just about everything for my wedding. I met Megan at a bridal expo back in 2011 and from that day, I said that when ever I got married she would be my wedding planner. Once we really started planning we, went sat down with her and I never interviewed another planner. I knew she was the one! My theme, if I had one, was Simple but Elegant and she did not let me down. I told her the colors that I had chosen and she ran with it, but included me in every aspect. My invitations were ordered through Megan K. and they were amazing so I knew that the rest would be smooth sailing. I hired her and her team for my decor and flowers and I can't tell you how amazing my wedding looked my bouquet was the most beautiful bouquet that I have ever seen. All my centerpieces were just perfect. I had a bridal luncheon and Megan's staff coordinated everything. They were always available when I had questions and I had lots of questions...lol...but she was very patient. If anything went wrong, I never knew because she was just that good. I could tell that she actually loves what she does and it showed in every thing that she did for our big day. She is so good that she made me fall in love with event planning. I would volunteer anytime to help! Her and her staff were sooooooooooooo amazing and I can't thank them enough.
Czontel,
Thank you so much for the review. Working with you was so much fun! Your wedding was so elegant and you looked like a fairytale princess. From the bridesmaid dress colors to the signs to the chocolate chip cookie last night snack, we loved every single decision you included us on. The pops of soft pink and French tulips were so beautiful and every detail was just perfect. Just a wonderful day for a wonderful couple! Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to our Fish House dinner!
- Megan K., Christine, Amy, Katie, Elise, Dotty, Heather, Melanie, and Kim
Wedding: 03/30/2013
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies
  • Flexibility:  5.0
As a veteran event planner and Exec Assistant, I knew having a wedding planner would be necessary! I hired MeganKEvents to plan our wedding at the Pensacola Country Club. Megan and her team were so on top of things that I never once felt the urge to micromanage. I was able to completely pass over the reins and enjoy being a bride and focus on my husband, family and friends. We mingled and enjoyed ourselves trusting Megan to let us know when to cut the cake or toss the bouquet. Also any time I left the crowd, they would be there to help refresh and take notes on any concerns etc. I never once felt like they were obnoxious or intrusive. They kept things running smoothly and on time without it feeling rushed or structured. Our wedding felt exactly what I intended it to. A high quality event at an elegant venue yet family and friends focused and as comfortable and relaxed as a house party.

Megan referred me to her in house designer, Christine. What a wonderful collaboration! She instantly got my vision, NW meets beachy chic. She incorporated all of my designs, let me borrow some of her material, and supplemented with her props and stunning florals. While she was not available the day of the wedding to do the flowers and set up, her colleague, Dottie was absolutely incredible! My bar was pretty high having already seen their portfolio and some of the designs they had created for our wedding, but to see it all together the day of, WOW - completely surpassed the bar! Incredible!

As evident from all my text above, I can't recommend Megan enough! She is truly a tribute to her profession. She's got a killer team of gals including her designers, Christine and Dottie. Also, each and every one of her vendor recommendations were spot on! My only regret is we couldn't have two weddings. One for us and one for us to be guests at!
Megan K. Events responded with the following comments:
Sarah - you summed up what we've all said about you - we wish you could have another wedding too! Your creativity and vision was over-the-top and you were a joy to work with. It all came together beautifully! And the Blue Angels were the perfect touch - God wink! Thank you for the opportunity to work with you on this amazing time in your life. It was such a pleasure to work with you and meeting your wonderful family and friends.
- Megan, Christine, Dotty, Amy and Katie
Wedding: 03/24/2013
 850-619-1440
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire