MDM Entertainment

MDM Entertainment

Contemporary and Elegant Wedding Entertainment

1254 Remington Road Suite B
Schaumburg, IL 60173 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I can not even begin to express how excited we are that we went with MDM Entertainment. We did our research, like everyone else and saw some amazing reviews. When we met with Patti she was absolutely amazing and so easy to work with. We were incredibly excited that they had same sex forms and contracts indicating two grooms. They were the only vendor we had who did this. It was nice to know that they thought about their clients feelings. We knew this was the right match for us!

Nick R. was our DJ, and we would choose him again and again if we had to do it over! It has been almost 2 weeks since our wedding and people are still talking about how amazing he was. Everything we wanted/expected was fulfilled and then more! He called a couple days before and it was incredible how just talking about a few songs he was able to put together the PERFECT set list. Nick suggested songs and sent us copies of them to make sure he had the right picks for us. On top of music Nick was very observant and noticed that sections of our guest were not getting fed in an appropriate time, and very professionally informed us, and then told us that he would take care of it. We also had a moment of transforming the venue from dinner to dance and jumped in to move tables and chairs. I don't know any other DJ who has ever done that their clients. He was as interested in making our day as perfect as we were! Nick, Dave and I can not thank you enough for everything that you did for us!

My husband and I have been to many wedding where the DJ was just ok. We were afraid of going with one of the middle of the road companies. MDM is everything you could dream of when planning your wedding. We have already started recommending them to friends and family who are planning their weddings, and will continue to do so!.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

MDM Entertainment was by far one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Patti responded to all of my questions or concerns so fast, that I felt confident every step of the way! Our DJ was Mike and he was amazing! He called me the week of and I instantly felt better about how the day of the wedding would run because he was so professional and knew exactly what he was doing. The day of, he arrived, set up with no issues. At one point I asked, "is the dj here yet?" Because I was in my bridal suite and they said, "oh yeah, he is all set up and everything." He didn't even need to clarify anything with me because he knew exactly what he was doing. He did everything 100% correct, all the music at all the right times, and even the few songs I dedicated to people throughout the night The DJ pretty much runs the reception and he did an amazing job, I would not have changed one thing, he told us where we needed to be and when and it went off without a hitch, not to mention it was so fun! Mike literally made our night, we kept getting compliments on his music choices and how fun everyone was having. I am so happy we had MDM Entertainment for our Wedding, you will not be disappointed.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow! Patti and David are a dream team! From the very beginning was impressed with their professionalism, responsiveness and expertise. MDM was worth every penny we spent. Our guest had a blast and danced the entire time. Which is what we wanted! I am still getting compliments on how much fun our wedding was and how amazing the DJ was. MDM is knows their stuff! I also appreciated that David didn't get annoyed with my Brother trying to take over the microphone in helping to "DJ" while we couldn't control my brother David was kind and generous enough to let him do a few things! Again simply amazing and supportive. I would highly recommend MDM for any event.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding went exactly as planned thanks in great part to MDM entertainment. From the start, Patti made us feel very comfortable with DJ selection; we were put at ease by her expert advice. We especially liked the online music selection tools and the one on one meetings to finalize our event details. Communication was courteous and prompt throughout the planning process.
Our DJ, Nick, was a great match for our music taste and was able to help us select the perfect combination of songs for both the ceremony and reception. Additionally, he was a very skillful MC, adjusting the pace to the events seamlessly. We had a big crowd on the dance floor throughout the night, and almost everyone stayed until the end of the night. Thanks again Nick, Patti, and everyone at MDM; Great job!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

MDM did the lighting, ceremony, and music for my wedding last weekend. Everything exceeded my expectations and I'm pretty particular especially when it comes to music. Nick R. was absolutely amazing in every way possible. Patti was fantastic at helping me plan everything. I couldn't ask for a better experience! I 100% highly recommend MDM. I wouldn't change one thing!

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If I could give 10 stars for a rating I would. Working with the MDM team was the best decision made for our wedding. Their service is first class from start to finish.

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I LOVED working with MDM!!! Especially Patti!!! I originally found MDM and from the first time I met with Patti I knew I wanted MDM. It seemed weird since I was really looking for a DJ and I chose it based on their coordinator, however, she was amazing beyond picking our DJ. First, she interviewed my maid of honor and I on the type of wedding we were having, what our guests like, what we like, and just a little bit about ourselves. From that interview, she chose Nick for us as our DJ and he was a perfect match!! He fit in with our group immediately. The entire night our dance floor was packed and everyone keeps talking about how much fun they had. We had a large wedding of 315 people and he was able to please everyone. Also, even though the hours extended beyond our contract with MDM, he clocked out and played on his own time at our after party just because he enjoyed hanging out with our wedding so much. Nick was amazing! Back to Patti..I cannot say enough about her! She was so personable and always made me feel like she actually cared about things going on in my wedding besides the work she was hired to do. She worked beyond just being our coordinator for our music. She designed a GORGEOUS backdrop for our head table (a ginormous 2 tier table) and was able to fit it within our budget. Everyone was raving about how beautiful it was. It made the room so perfect and magical. She also gave me multiple recommendations for other vendors and budget friendly ways of decorating. Working with MDM was also a breeze because Patti and my coordinator at the Westin are friends and I never had to worry about anything. If Patti had any questions for me she went straight to The Westin. They worked together so well and it made part of the wedding planning process such a breeze. Overall, I think you can see that MDM Entertainment is awesome and I would recommend them to anyone!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

From the first meeting with Patti to the final phone call the week of our wedding with David O. we could not have been happier. We picked the music we liked and found the online tool to be great. I loved having 15 must plays and 25 play if we can choices. It was hard to narrow it down to even these. There are so many great songs. David commented on the variety of music we choose, and asked if there would be room to switch up any songs if the guest were not feeling it. Our guest kept comming up to us at the wedding and said how much they loved the music and are still telling us. Song after song our goal was for people to say "i love this song" only to turn around and say the exact same thing about the next. David worked so hard, i dont even think he took a break!!

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nick was amazing! He spoke to us before the wedding to get to know us and match the playlist to our taste. Throughout the night we received numerous compliments on the music. It felt like every song was a song we wanted to hear and without us having to tell him what to play! He understood our broad music tastes and played everything from Misfits to Arcade Fire to Sam Cooke! We loved working with him and highly recommend MDM entertainment to anyone!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone at MDM entertainment was amazing! Patti was so nice and helpful in finding our DJ and picking out our lighting and decor. She is so sweet and just wonderful to work with! The uplighting and fabric backdrop was absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much Patti!!
DJ Aumir was the best! I'm Indian and my husband is Honduran so we wanted a mix of Indian/Spanish/American music. DJ Aumir played everything we were looking for and blended the music so well. He kept our dance floor packed! ! He is really nice to work with and he made sure to play our requests. He was also very flexible with last minute changes. He was great! !
We also had our name in lights gobo and Mike was very prompt with the proofs and our gobo turned out beautiful.
We definitely recommend MDM for DJ, lighting and decor! !! We're so happy!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone that we worked with at Mdm were amazing! We knew we had to book with mdm after our first meeting with patti! She is so organized , so helpful, answered all of our questions about dj, lighting and all the different types of lighting (we had no idea what uplighting/pin spotting etc meant) . Along the way I had a little mental breakdown about my timeline and she actually met me and helped design one for me! She is so great. She emailed me back right away which not every vendor does.. We constantly changed our minds about things throughout the year (adding and taking away stuff all the time) and patti was so accommodating and changed things for us up until the week before the wedding. Our lighting was everything we pictured it to be!

Dj nick- amaaaaaazing! He called the week of the wedding to discuss the timeline, the type of music we wanted, whether we wanted him to play exactly what we wanted or just read the guests. We decided to have him just read the guests and he was great with that! My dance floor was packed the entire night and for the first time At any wedding 75% of my guests were still there until the end. We also used MDMs photobooth and it was a lot of fun! Our book looks awesome :)

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Tiffany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired MDM to hang string lights on an outdoor terrace and provide a photo booth. Everyone really enjoyed the photo booth and they did a great job hanging the lights which really helped create a romantic atmosphere.

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used MDM Entertainment for music, dance floor lighting, and drapery for the ceremony space as well as a privacy drape between main room and the street. Their process was thorough in that they made sure you accounted for everything you could need for music, announcing, speeches, etc. and it was a bonus that I could add on drapery and one-offs without going to another vendor. I haven't danced that much in years (we are getting married in our 40's so the club scene was ancient history) and loved the music (mainly because they seriously listened to our requests we submitted). Mike did mixing (as opposed to song-to-song play) and was a obviously a veteran expert that exuded calm and professionalism. Patti, who booked us and ran us through the checklist when "selling" the service at the beginning was down-to-earth and told us what was really needed or not.

• Wedding: 08/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

MDM Entertainment provided the DJ, Lighting, and Decor for our wedding in July. DJ Aumir did a fantastic job as our DJ. We challenged him to mix a number of different types of music (techno, reggae, pop, latin, polka, etc) and he managed to keep everyone dancing all night. More importantly, he was willing to help us through the planning process to make sure the event went smoothly. You simply won't find better customer service. Patti handled the lighting and designed the decor herself. She did a beautiful job and made the entire evening feel special. These two are shining stars and anyone would be hard pressed to find anyone better in the business! You simply will not find a better value for the service. Do yourself a favor and look no further than MDM Entertainment.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We used MDM Entertainment for our backdrop, up lighting and DJ. All three services were amazing! Our ceremony space looked absolutely stunning! It was so romantic with the backdrop and the beautiful up lighting! Our DJ, Robert, was so helpful the day of the wedding! He went out of his way to make sure things were going smoothly and let me sit back and enjoy myself! I would definitely recommend them!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nick from MDM was the DJ at our wedding and helped us throw an amazing party. He kept people on the dance floor all night and played a good mix of classic and newer music which matched the demographic at our wedding quite well. He kept a good organized flow to the night and announced all of the events exactly as we intended (garter toss, wedding party introductions, etc.).

In addition, we wanted to play a mix of indie/folk/alternative music during our cocktail hour and during dinner and he was able to accommodate all of the songs we wanted.

I wish we could get married a second time so that Nick could be our DJ again!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
773-253-4986
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards