MDM Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Choosing MDM entertainment was one of the best wedding choices we made. We loved working with them, they really have excellent customer service and are very accommodating. Patti was so sweet and helped make my visions a reality.

She recommended we use Brian as our DJ, and he really was a perfect fit. He was very helpful with controlling the timeline and flow of the reception. He was a great DJ and was super fun, he played everything we wanted which was great! Our wedding night was also on a Blackhawks game and he kept us updated through the whole game and made sure to play Chelsea Dagger whenever we scored and when we won, which was a nice touch. My friends never left the dance floor!

MDM also did our drapery and lighting. The designed a gorgeous backdrop behind the head table with sheer fabric and fairy lights which was just amazing. They also strung bistro lights for us on the patio which looked amazing. I have a large family now and we decided to take our family photo at night on the patio with the bistro lights and the photo came out perfect, we are actually going to use it for our Christmas Card.

Thank you again MDM our special day perfect!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

MDM Entertainment provided the DJ, uplighting, backdrop, and photo booth services for our wedding in June 2015. Our main contact, Todd, was a pleasure to work with—very organized, responsive, and willing to help us achieve the look we wanted for our wedding. The uplighting and backdrop created a wonderful ambience for our reception and I was thrilled that MDM was able to achieve the exact colors I wanted for the lights (blush pink for dinner, blue to match the bridesmaid dresses for dancing). The photobooth was a hit with all our guests and we love having a guestbook full of all of the photos, as well as the digital copies of all the photos. Our DJ, Nick, kept the dancefloor packed all night and I have heard from at least 10 guests that he was the best wedding DJ they’ve ever heard! We highly recommend MDM!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
SD
06/06/2015

From the time we met with Patti H at MDM, we knew we wanted to work with MDM. She was so bubbly, organized and easy to work with, and Mike D was terrific after the initial meeting as well. MDM is incredibly thorough throughout the entire process. They have a user friendly website that couples can use to fill out questionnaires, music requests and other information related to your wedding. You may think some of these questionnaires are long, but you will understand why it's necessary when everything goes so smoothly and perfectly on your special day. MDM provided videos of their DJs and we agreed that DJ Nick would be the best fit for our wedding. He couldn't have been more perfect and awesome! We had some high expectations and DJ Nick literally exceeded not only our expectations but our family and friends. He was so wonderful from start to finish. From the time he was introduced to us, he was incredibly detailed, thoughtful, great with follow-up, considerate (he even called me the night before our wedding to see if we needed anything) and his music/DJ work was creative and spot on with what we were hoping for our wedding. We can't thank him enough! So many people came up to us and asked how we found him. He literally kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night. He handled the crowd very well and dealt with the drunks who wouldn't leave him alone about song requests in a very diplomatic way. He was so great! Our wedding venue, the Park Hyatt Chicago also commented that it was the best wedding music they've ever heard. We also hired MDM to set up gobo lighting, which was done by Sigi. They looked fantastic.
He even gave us a cd of our gobos, which was unexpected but lovely for a keepsake. Everything and everyone from MDM exceeded our already high expectations!!!! Thank you for making our day perfect.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

My wife and I are wedding photographers, so we see DJs every single weekend. About two years ago we got engaged on a Friday and shot a wedding in Chicago the next day and Nick Ruich from MDM was the DJ. We left the wedding and immediately knew he was our guy. And he exceeded our expectations! Music during the ceremony and reception was one of the most important things to me because music is such a huge part of my relationship with my wife. There's so much I could say about Nick. He was on time, always checked in with me, called me the day before to see how things were going, and delivered the most memorable night of my life during the reception. The music never stopped and he mixed all the songs so well--most are cheesy and seem to be pre-mixed. But not Nick, he's a legit DJ! He has perfect timing for what and when to play certain songs. I'm picky so I would go up and asked for certain songs to be played and he would fit tho

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

We used MDM Entertainment to DJ our wedding ceremony and reception and it was a great experience! They were extremely thoughtful and helpful in the planning process all the way through the event. We absolutely loved working with Patti to plan our event. She was wonderful and always made herself available to meet with us (which we loved since we were planning an event from out of town). I would highly recommend them to anyone as they will make you feel like you do not need to stress and worry - they are professionals and do their job well (it also helps that they are a pleasure to work with :))

Services Used: DJ

MDM did the absolute most amazing job at my wedding. Booking through MDM was one of the easiest of all my vendors. We personally met with Patti who coordinated our wedding needs with their services. She really sat down and got to know us and that made us feel super comfortable. Patti got our vision and made such great recommendations. She even emailed me the week of my wedding to say "happy wedding week"!

We picked DJ nick and he helped make our wedding absolutely perfect! He called me the week of the wedding and got to know us and what kinds of music we liked and didn't like. He really got to know what was important to us that we wanted included in our wedding. He made great suggestions and had awesome ideas. Nick was very professional the day of the wedding. He was organized and really kept the night on track. Our dance floor was always crowded and everyone had a blast!! He really wanted our night to be perfect and it was! I would highly recommend nick for any event! He really is great at what he does!

We also had uplifting and it really made our room look fabulous! MDM really got my vision and made everything perfect!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I loved MDM from the moment I saw their website. I was so happy to be able to complete the necessary forms on my own time and not have to fax or scan etc. Their music library was vast and their staff was always following up to see how they could help.
DJ Robert was a great MC AND he wote a suit and tie. That made the mother of the Bride very pleased. He was also very gracious about receiving a vendor meal. He was excellent at reading the crowd. Needless to say, the party continued after we left. No regrets. Thumbs up for MDM!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Patti! How can we even begin to share how amazing Patti is at MDM… The first time we met, she was very friendly, kind, and beyond knowledgeable on how to make elegant spaces appear before our eyes. She was always available for questions, quick to respond to calls and emails, and she’s a step above professional! We had a number of guests approach us to tell us the wedding was the most “elegant ceremony” they had ever attended—that compliment goes straight to MDM, who created a unique, jaw dropping, and beautiful space for our nuptials! Anyone looking for décor for any event should seriously, seriously consider MDM—I would hire them, recommend them, and trust them with all events going forward and am SOOOO happy they were there for a special day!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor
Private User
Recently Married

Our wedding was incredible and we completely attribute that to our DJ and the services of MDM entertainment. From the moment we spoke with our DJ Nick in our planning conference call, we knew it would be a night to remember. All of our requests (no matter how obscure) were met and Nick even checked in with us periodically throughout the night to make sure he was making our dreams come true. Our wedding was literally made into a nightclub, which is exactly what we had envisioned. We had a blast, our guests had a blast, and hands down, we recommend MDM Entertainment.

Services Used: DJ

My husband and I can not even begin to express how excited we are that we went with MDM Entertainment. We did our research, like everyone else and saw some amazing reviews. When we met with Patti she was absolutely amazing and so easy to work with. We were incredibly excited that they had same sex forms and contracts indicating two grooms. They were the only vendor we had who did this. It was nice to know that they thought about their clients feelings. We knew this was the right match for us!

Nick R. was our DJ, and we would choose him again and again if we had to do it over! It has been almost 2 weeks since our wedding and people are still talking about how amazing he was. Everything we wanted/expected was fulfilled and then more! He called a couple days before and it was incredible how just talking about a few songs he was able to put together the PERFECT set list. Nick suggested songs and sent us copies of them to make sure he had the right picks for us. On top of music Nick was very observant and noticed that sections of our guest were not getting fed in an appropriate time, and very professionally informed us, and then told us that he would take care of it. We also had a moment of transforming the venue from dinner to dance and jumped in to move tables and chairs. I don't know any other DJ who has ever done that their clients. He was as interested in making our day as perfect as we were! Nick, Dave and I can not thank you enough for everything that you did for us!

My husband and I have been to many wedding where the DJ was just ok. We were afraid of going with one of the middle of the road companies. MDM is everything you could dream of when planning your wedding. We have already started recommending them to friends and family who are planning their weddings, and will continue to do so!.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

MDM Entertainment was by far one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Patti responded to all of my questions or concerns so fast, that I felt confident every step of the way! Our DJ was Mike and he was amazing! He called me the week of and I instantly felt better about how the day of the wedding would run because he was so professional and knew exactly what he was doing. The day of, he arrived, set up with no issues. At one point I asked, "is the dj here yet?" Because I was in my bridal suite and they said, "oh yeah, he is all set up and everything." He didn't even need to clarify anything with me because he knew exactly what he was doing. He did everything 100% correct, all the music at all the right times, and even the few songs I dedicated to people throughout the night The DJ pretty much runs the reception and he did an amazing job, I would not have changed one thing, he told us where we needed to be and when and it went off without a hitch, not to mention it was so fun! Mike literally made our night, we kept getting compliments on his music choices and how fun everyone was having. I am so happy we had MDM Entertainment for our Wedding, you will not be disappointed.

Anna
11/01/2014

MDM did the uplighting and custom monogram light on the dance floor for our wedding, and we were so so happy with everything -- Patti was an absolute dream to work with, she is so friendly on the phone, helped us make up a custom package and gave us helpful advice for the uplighting color to match the look we wanted. They even did a custom monogram which exactly matched our programs and menus. MDM put together gorgeous soft lighting effects -- it really put the final touch on the room to make it so beautiful and really added to the overall feel of the room. We had met with another lighting company before we met Patti and there was just no comparison in professionalism, quality and value for the price -- she and the MDM team are top of the line.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

Wow! Patti and David are a dream team! From the very beginning was impressed with their professionalism, responsiveness and expertise. MDM was worth every penny we spent. Our guest had a blast and danced the entire time. Which is what we wanted! I am still getting compliments on how much fun our wedding was and how amazing the DJ was. MDM is knows their stuff! I also appreciated that David didn't get annoyed with my Brother trying to take over the microphone in helping to "DJ" while we couldn't control my brother David was kind and generous enough to let him do a few things! Again simply amazing and supportive. I would highly recommend MDM for any event.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Patti was very responsive during all of my communications with her. This is the one vendor that we really "researched" and I was very happy with our choice! Initially we had decided against doing any additional lighting in our venue but decided to get a quote for some paper lanterns. We felt that it was very reasonable and decided to add them on. The did a great job installing them and we had several compliments about them. Our DJ was Nick and we really enjoyed him. We had a phone call with him and filled out our survey and it seemed like he was able to really get a good idea of our style and what we were looking for in a DJ. I would recommend Patti, Nick and the rest of the team at MDM to anyone looking for a reasonably priced professional DJ and Lighting company! Thanks!!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Our wedding went exactly as planned thanks in great part to MDM entertainment. From the start, Patti made us feel very comfortable with DJ selection; we were put at ease by her expert advice. We especially liked the online music selection tools and the one on one meetings to finalize our event details. Communication was courteous and prompt throughout the planning process.
Our DJ, Nick, was a great match for our music taste and was able to help us select the perfect combination of songs for both the ceremony and reception. Additionally, he was a very skillful MC, adjusting the pace to the events seamlessly. We had a big crowd on the dance floor throughout the night, and almost everyone stayed until the end of the night. Thanks again Nick, Patti, and everyone at MDM; Great job!

Services Used: DJ

MDM did the lighting, ceremony, and music for my wedding last weekend. Everything exceeded my expectations and I'm pretty particular especially when it comes to music. Nick R. was absolutely amazing in every way possible. Patti was fantastic at helping me plan everything. I couldn't ask for a better experience! I 100% highly recommend MDM. I wouldn't change one thing!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor