McMenamins Old St. Francis School

4.2
Private User
Recently Married
4.7

This was the perfect venue for our rehearsal dinner. We had our own large room, which was great for the kiddos to run around in and not have to worry about disturbing other patrons. We were able to plug our phone in so we could use our own music on their sound system. We had the southwestern buffet which was not only easy, it was delicious. Great choice for your rehearsal dinner!

Services Used: Catering

I really can't say enough good things about the staff, grounds, hotel, and service at Old St. Francis School. Their communication with me from the very beginning of my search was great. I knew right away when I saw O'Kanes Square, that it was perfect for my wedding. We had a couple of room booking snafus which were taken care of right away and with much friendliness. Staff was great to work with! The location was beautiful, food was great and everyone had a wonderful time. I don't think my wedding day could have went any more perfect. BIG SHOUT OUT to all the staff at Old St. Francis School!!!

Services Used: Catering
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago
2.9

The wedding planner they provide was very scattered and not very friendly and helpful as you would hope one would be.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Wonderful location for our rehearsal dinner (O'Kane's), food and drinks were delicious, staff were friendly and professional.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

The week before my wedding, my fiance and I had a pre-wedding bash at McMenamins in Bend for all our friends in the area (our wedding was out of state). We had the party in the Rambler Room, which was really large and really nice. I had been talking to the sales manager and she had asked me some questions, like what colors am i using, music i would like, how i would like the table set up, etc. When I walked into the room with my fiance we could not believe how great the room looked, everything i had talked to the sales manager about was done. It looked better than I had even pictured it. We had our own bartender who took wonderful care of all our guests and the food was awesome. I think everyone ended up going back up for seconds! McMenamins took care of everything for me so all I had to do was show up and have a great time. Thanks!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue