MBDbeauty LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Hair & Makeup by DiLieto is by far the best around! Not only do they offer trials to make sure you achieve the look you are visualizing for your special day, they have friendly and talented staff that will be sure you leave your crowd stunned! The owner of this establishment takes pride in her work and it shows! I would recommend MBDbeauty to anyone looking to make sure they have that WOW-factor on their special day!

5 STARS!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Andrea and her hair & makeup team we're awesome to work with. Everyone in my party love both their hair and makeup. From what I've heard, that rarely happens! Kristen spent a lot of time to make my hair perfect and it was exceptional. They were punctual and got done within our time frame.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Makeup by DiLieto did my hair for both my wedding and my friend's wedding. Both times they did an amazing job on all the girls. We all felt beautiful. On top of that, the girls are so easy going and friendly. They feel more like friends than vendors while helping everyone get ready for the wedding which made everyone feel super comfortable.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Andrea and her team did hair for all my girls this past weekend. They also did make up for me and a few others. The team was absolutely fantastic. Andrea did an amazing job with my make up - she was truly able to embody everything I was going for with a more natural look. Her hair team was awesome - they did a great job and moved quickly to ensure that all eight of us were done ahead of schedule. Kristie was the lead hair stylist and I can't recommend her enough. She did such a nice job with everyone, jumped in to touch up other ladies hair who stopped by over course if the day. She took the lead on fixing my hair piece that broke, put in my veil and offered much needed emotional support to me during the day. Thank you so much to all the MBD ladies for everything!!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Andrea and Addy came and did my make up for my wedding. Andrea and Addy are truly talented. Each person's make up was truly gorgeous and flawless. We all received so many compliments on our makeup. Thank you so much!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I hired the team for both hair and makeup and both my party and I couldn't be happier. The booking process was fast and easy and all of my pictures looked exactly how I imagined. Thank you to the team!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

I decided to go to Hair & Makeup by DiLieto for my prom and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made.
Andrea and her team were so nice and wonderful. I had a great time talking and bonding with everyone, and I would totally recommend this to anyone who wants the pitch perfect look for a wedding or prom.
I hope to come back for future events because I've never felt so flawless in my life. Thanks to Hair & Makeup by DiLieto, I had the best look and time at my senior prom.

Private User
Recently Married

Andrea and her crew were amazing! They were very professional but also relaxed. Everyone's hair and makeup came out amazing! Andrea really listened to the look that I wanted to go for and did a great job!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

The MBDbeauty team is hands down one of the most talented group of ladies I have met in a while. The owner Andrea is very experienced with makeup and conducting her business so the entire process was easy and laid back. I would highly reccomend the entire team. Andrea and Ann both made sure to book me with a stylist that fit my needs. Thank you.

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Andrea and her team are amazing. Kristyn is a natural with hair. Ann is very fast with responsivness and the ladies as a team talented. I would reccomend this makeup hair and team everyone. Thank you ladies.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Andrea was just amazing to work with! After my initial consultation with her, I wasn't sure that I wanted to go with the look she and her team had done for me, even though they'd done exactly what I'd asked them to. I scheduled a second consultation, which she provided at no charge, and helped me to find exactly the right look for my wedding day. She traveled to the bed and breakfast where I was staying to make me up for the wedding, which was lovely. Andrea is energetic, enthusiastic, friendly, talented, and really fun to be around. I spent most of my time with her chatting and laughing. I highly recommend her.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I am always excited when I find the perfect person to cut and style my hair. Krystin just gave me the haircut I have wanted and needed but somehow was never able to get. I didn't even have to give her a million photos or lengthy description of the type; she just knew what would look best and went to work. My hair looks amazing, and I think its safe to say, I will be going to her all the time!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I hired Andrea to do my bridal makeup for my wedding on 11/1/14. She is absolutely incredible! It's hard to put into words exactly how amazing she is. She's so intuitive - she really knows how to make you look like the very best version of yourself. The process of working with her is so relaxing: she is fun, sweet, and calm. She makes you feel totally comfortable, like you've known her for years. I could not believe how amazing Andrea made me look! As a wedding photographer, I've worked with a lot of make-up artists, and I can honestly say that Andrea is the best!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Andrea was absolutely wonderful! I cannot say enough good things about her and her work. She was so flexible and very responsive to any concerns I might have. My make-up was flawless!!! She did a trial on me too, which I chose to do on my bachelorette party; so happy I did that. And my wedding day, it was raining and so windy of course, but even with the yucky weather, my make-up looked wonderful and the pictures came out great! Andrea is so personable and really cares about you looking your best. I could definitely trust her on the biggest day of my life so far! I've already recommended her so far and will continue to recommend her. She's the best!!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Hair and Makeup by DiLieto was a pleasure to work with. Throughout the entire process, Andrea (the owner) was responsive, helpful, flexible, and just really nice to deal with. On my wedding day, it was evident that Andrea and the hairstylist Angela had really thought about my trial and came ready to improve upon the work they had done. From working with her, it is obvious to see that Andrea is a perfectionist and I really appreciated that she would do something, step back and look at it, and then re-do it if she wasn't completely satisfied with it. When they were done, each and every girl who had their hair and makeup done looked beautiful and I am so satisfied with the way everything turned out. Besides being good at what they do, Andrea and Angela were both friendly and fun and a pleasure to spend the morning with. I definitely recommend this vendor!!

RequiresSnacks
10/18/2014

I recently had Andrea and Angela do hair/makeup for my October 18th wedding. I could not be happier with the outcome! They were friendly, punctual and above all else did amazing hair and makeup for me and my girls! Andrea is a miracle worker with her airbrush makeup and transformed me from bare-faced, semi-hungover/tired bride to a glowing beauty for my big day. Angela did hair for myself and my entire family and we all looked fabulous! Not to mention I don't even think they took a break the entire morning. I also loved that they came to my mom's house and it was a "one stop shop" for all of my wedding makeup/hair needs. Thank you Andrea & Angela! (Danielle & Paul)