Maxie B's

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The cake is excellent, and they are very flexible and affordable.

Recently Married

Guests commented on how yummy the cake was

aphtonk
1 Review
07/11/2015

The staff at Maxie B's really took the time to ask questions to understand exactly how I envisioned my wedding cake. They designed a GORGEOUS cake that exceeded my expectations. We had 350 guests attend our wedding, and every guest that mentioned the cake said it was the best cake they ever had. I will get every one of my cakes in the future from Maxie B's because they really take the time to ensure great customer service - and it tastes amazing.

Services Used: Catering
piperlm
Recently Married

Most delicious cakes and cupcakes! Shannon is wonderful to work with!

Rachael
06/27/2015

The taste of the cake speaks for itself but the service is fantastic too! I didn't have a traditional wedding cake, so I can't comment on the details but it was worth the slightly higher prices to get a cake that tasted amazing. Maxie B's has some of the best cake in this country!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The customized Carolina Panthers groom's cake for our son's rehearsal dinner was exactly what he wanted. Not only was it meticulously decorated, it was also delicious, delivered and set up on time, and just the right size for 130 guests! We chose the 7 up flavor for the cake with a buttercream icing. I was a little worried that the cake would not be moist and fresh but it could not have been tastier. Very happy with Maxie B's!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Maxie B's was very accommodating and created a fabulous cake for our wedding day! The cake itself was delicious as well as a piece of art work.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Great service and Cake. Maxie B's created our wedding cake and a grooms cake; both where delicious. They are very easy to work with and their cake beautiful.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

DELICIOUS!!! Shannon was great to work with.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Maxie B's was the first vendor we knew we would go with when planning our wedding. Having visited the bakery and had their cakes many times before, my husband and I both knew the quality and taste of their cakes to be excellent. Working with Shannon during the planning process went smoothly, and she was extremely helpful and professional to work with. While we knew how amazing their cakes tasted, we were blown away by their service. They were flexible with our budget, and working with us to create the cake and cupcakes we wanted. We are so happy to have worked with them for our wedding!

1 Review
4.7

I've always loved Maxie B's so I didn't hesitate choosing them to make my wedding cake. The cake was perfect (as expected) and the entire experience was flawless. They have the process down pat!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We LOVED our cakes!!! From taste down to design and presentation - we couldn't be happier with the turnout. We used the Death Star from Star Wars movies as the groom's cake and the comments on FB had our event trending the next day!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Easy to order. Pretty to look at. Yummy to eat!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Everything was delicious and looked amazing!

Recently Married

Great Cakes and Desserts, Very Friendly staff.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake was absolutely delicious! All of our guests continually commented on how great the cake tasted and it was everything we could've asked for!