Max Powers DJ & Ambiance Lighting.

Max Powers DJ & Ambiance Lighting.

Favorite
Washington, DC
240.472.4569   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We knew from the very first day we spoke with DJ Max Powers that we wanted him to do our wedding for us. We somehow knew that he would help to show our guests a great time..and he did! We had so many people tell us what an awesome time they had and they said the music was amazing. People were on the dance floor all night and even at dinner, people couldn't wait to get up and dance. His uplighting made the room even more beautiful than I could have imagined and he was a perfect emcee. He also did our ceremony music and everything went over perfectly. If you want a party, a celebration...call DJ Max Powers. He will definitely help you throw a party that people will be talking about for months!!

Jamila
06/14/2015

Max did an absolutely FANTASTIC job! All my guests raved about the music and about how much fun they had on the dance floor. He did a great job working with me to create a set that would incorporate the cultures of my African, Jamaican, and American guests. He was professional, responsive, timely, and friendly. I could not recommend DJ Max Powers more!

FRAN
06/06/2015

EXCEPTIONAL DJ!!! PERFECT IN EVERYWAY!!!! CAN'T THINK OF ONE THING I WOULD CHANGE. VERY PLEASED WITH EVERY ASPECT OF THE SERVICE MAX PROVIDED!!! HE MADE THE WEDDING SO MUCH FUN AND EVERYTHING WENT FLAWLESSLY. UPLIGHTING ADDED NICE TOUCH TO THE EVENING. THANK YOU FROM THE BRIDE AND GROOM AND VERY, VERY HAPPY PARENTS!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK...

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Max powers was so easy to work with! We selected a list of several obscure songs and he had THEM ALL. he remembered all our special requests and everyone commented on how the music was great. He had people dancing that I didn't think ever would! The party was a blast and we could have kept it going all night. I highly recommend Max Powers. Also, the up lighting we used from him was affordable and really added to the ambiance of our event. Thank you!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We met DJ Max through our friend’s wedding. He is an excellent DJ who knows how to keep the party flowing. We knew we had to book him when it was time for our wedding! DJ Max is super professional, and is also one of the most relaxed vendors we worked with…no matter how many times we changed our playlist he was always accommodating! Also, our wedding guests are from a mix of cultures, it was almost a given Max was the perfect DJ for us.

We also used DJ Max’s uplighting and gabo services. With our beautiful décor and uplighting our wedding looked flawless. DJs can really make or break a wedding. I would recommend DJ Max to any bride who wants their guest to have a great time. Thank you again DJ Max!

Deborah
05/24/2015

DJ Max was Awesome!! He made my Wedding memorable. I would highly recommend him if your are looking for someone who is well versed in many genres of music!

Services Used: DJ

I cannot wait to use DJ Max AGAIN for my daughters wedding next year!!!!

Elilta
05/23/2015

Max was the best DJ I have ever worked with. He listend to what we wanted and delivered beyond our expectations. Our wedding was Ethiopian/American and he did such a great job balancing both. If I ever need a DJ in the future I would definitely hire him again. Thank you for making our special day fun and memorable :)

Keith
05/08/2015

DJMax hooked up our wedding by providing DJ and MC services. For those of you that have had separate DJ and MC, you know that a lot of coordination is necessary for the event to go well. Because DJMAX combined these services, it was seemless. We also usedDJMAX for uplighting which turned out great! I would highly recommend DJMAX to anyone looking for excellent DJ services combined with MC talent. He really got the party jumping!

Recently Married

DJ Max was easy to deal with up front and he kept my son's wedding reception rockin' all night. He did a great job MCing the event, and his experience came thru loud and clear. The rate was reasonable -- especially because our event was at least 100 miles from his home. I can't recommend him highly enough -- rate him 5 out of 5 and this is not my first 'rodeo.' Hire DJ Max Powers and I guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

He was recommended to me from someone who had been to another wedding he DJ'ed (without all the cheesy mic stuff)... Great choice! Max Powers was awesome! He kept the party going and had every song we requested! We gave him a cd for a traditional dance and he worked it in nicely. He was very nice, flexible, on time, had all the necessary equipment, and was able to set up easily with the venue. Working with him was very stress free. Highly recommended!

JaneJolie
04/11/2015

I had booked him only few weeks to my big day via email. He was promptly responsive to my questions which was great & fulfilling especially going thru the wedding planning stress a month of. He is incredibly professional & loved the ambience he brought to my two wedding events on Thursday & Saturday within my budget. He was extremely accommodating as I changed my mind between cloud effect, uplighting & gobo art. He stays on site during the entire event giving you peace of mind. More importantly, I am so appreciative of Max offering to come to my rescue during my reception as my main DJ was running late. It's always great to have a multi-talented vendor that can provide the variety of services. I LOVED my first dance cloud effect which was truly my fairytale & magical moment on cloud 9 ?. My guests were wowed and I received so much compliment on our beautiful first dance. I can't say enough wonderful things about DJ Max and will definitely recommend him.

Recently Married

He was wonderful and our guests have continued talking about how much fun they all had at our reception dancing the night away!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

GRADE A Service. DJ Max Powers is the best. I first heard about DJ Max Powers when one of our friends attended a wedding he DJ'ed. She stated the guest partied all night and the music was great. Sounded great, but my first question was does he play Soca. Seeing that my Wife and I wanted Rap/Hiphop, RnB, and a light selection of spanish hits and soca, I wanted to make sure he was familiar with the music. I went to his website, (Which i have to say was the most professional website i came across during my search) and there is a sound cloud of all the genres of music he play at weddings with 10 minutes samples. I was sold then. Everything looked and sounded good. A week before the wedding, i requested that he played the clean version of songs and he of course had no problem. I gave him a couple spanish songs that were requested by out guest which to my surprise he already had. The Day of the wedding, everyone had a blast. The guest could not get off the dance flow. The question of the night was WHO IS THAT DJ and weeks after the event i am still getting asked the same question. Thanks a million, job well done.

Recently Married

I've had the privilege of knowing DJ Max since 2011! I had seen him dj a few weddings and other events throughout the DC area and always loved his style. He then did my sisters wedding in 2012 and really rocked the house and helped everyone relax and have a great time. So when it came time for me to pick a dj for my wedding it was an easy choice! Max was easy to communicate with and it was easy to give him the list of special music and dance songs. He came and set up with no instruction and help and just made sure he was ready to rock the house! He was nothing but professional and a huge asset to my wedding reception! Everyone loved the songs he played and he was able to put on requests in a seamless fashion. He really is awesome at what he does! I give him 5 star and more! You will not regret using him for your events!

Rick
10/25/2014

Max Powers was easy to work with, professional, and helped create a great atmosphere at our ceremony and reception. I'd recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ for their event, wedding or otherwise.