Max Powers DJ & Ambiance Lighting.

Max Powers DJ & Ambiance Lighting.

Let me make your wedding an absolute smash hit!!!

Mount Rainier, MD 20712 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Big Band, Classic Rock, Cla...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

GRADE A Service. DJ Max Powers is the best. I first heard about DJ Max Powers when one of our friends attended a wedding he DJ'ed. She stated the guest partied all night and the music was great. Sounded great, but my first question was does he play Soca. Seeing that my Wife and I wanted Rap/Hiphop, RnB, and a light selection of spanish hits and soca, I wanted to make sure he was familiar with the music. I went to his website, (Which i have to say was the most professional website i came across during my search) and there is a sound cloud of all the genres of music he play at weddings with 10 minutes samples. I was sold then. Everything looked and sounded good. A week before the wedding, i requested that he played the clean version of songs and he of course had no problem. I gave him a couple spanish songs that were requested by out guest which to my surprise he already had. The Day of the wedding, everyone had a blast. The guest could not get off the dance flow. The question of the night was WHO IS THAT DJ and weeks after the event i am still getting asked the same question. Thanks a million, job well done.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I've had the privilege of knowing DJ Max since 2011! I had seen him dj a few weddings and other events throughout the DC area and always loved his style. He then did my sisters wedding in 2012 and really rocked the house and helped everyone relax and have a great time. So when it came time for me to pick a dj for my wedding it was an easy choice! Max was easy to communicate with and it was easy to give him the list of special music and dance songs. He came and set up with no instruction and help and just made sure he was ready to rock the house! He was nothing but professional and a huge asset to my wedding reception! Everyone loved the songs he played and he was able to put on requests in a seamless fashion. He really is awesome at what he does! I give him 5 star and more! You will not regret using him for your events!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Max Powers was easy to work with, professional, and helped create a great atmosphere at our ceremony and reception. I'd recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ for their event, wedding or otherwise.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Rick
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Max Powers is AWESOME!!!! He was very responsive via email and showing up to meetings on time! A very easy and professional person to work with, and was great at our wedding! He made the evening flow and kept the dancing going! He even created a mix track for my mom and I to dance too. Everyone loved the music at the wedding!! DJ'ed our wedding ceremony and reception. Thank you for making our wedding the best day ever!!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Jennie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Too bad there's only 5 stars that I'm able to give DJ Max Powers. If you are reading this and looking for a DJ, you should probably stop now...contact him and start booking!

When planning our wedding, DJ Max Powers was the first person I contacted. From looking at his website, I knew this was the guy I wanted. I e-mailed and the speed that he responded with was the fastest of any vendor. We talked on the phone and throughout the whole process, he was always quick with the response.

I told him we were planning for the party to go late through out the night. Nope, not a problem for Max Powers. I had a very special request that I needed his help with. Remember that fast response I talked about, not a problem for Max Powers. We were able to plan my request through e-mails and everything went without a hitch. This went for 2 special requests, with one being the highlight of the night.

Leading up to the wedding, my fiance and I were both excited to have him DJ. We read other reviews, so posts on Facebook and couldn't wait to have him DJ our reception. The music was great. We gave him our taste and put trust for him to do his thing. The dance floor stayed full all night. Everyone agreed he was awesome. The party was rocked!

So once again, stop reading this and start booking! You won't be let down...I'm not getting married again, but I need to find another event for Max Powers to rock!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Max absolutely blew me away at our wedding. He was OUTSTANDING. The music was SO good that people were on the dance floor before the second course was even served. The dance floor was JAM PACKED all night and it was just one amazing song after another. I couldn't even believe how much fun I had at my own wedding! Everyone told us that he was the best DJ they'd ever seen, including a friend who has been to almost 40 weddings in the last couple of years! Max was professional, responsive and exceptionally flexible. He was easy to talk to and work with and I couldn't sing his praises enough. What truly makes a wedding a good time is a good DJ and awesome music blasting all night and Max provided above and beyond that. I come from a Latin background and had asked him to play some Latin music. I thought he would play a few songs and call it a day, but no, he intermixed Latin music all night, mixing Latin beats with pop music and everybody loved it. If you want your wedding to be a good time that people won't stop talking about for weeks, hire Max. You won't regret it.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Maxx was probably the best part of the wedding. He was GREAT- he read the crowd, played exactly what we wanted, and arrived early to the venue to set up his equipment. He kept my guests on the dance floor all night. He even came during the walkthrough of the venue a month before the wedding. He is also reasonably priced compared to others in the area! Simply fantastic.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A major priority for my wedding was making sure me, my hubby and guests had a great party with non-stop fun, energy, and of course dancing! After meeting DJ Max in person we knew there was no need to interview another DJ.
DJ Max Powers delivered in every category! We had a multicultural wedding and he played a little something for EVERYONE! Soca, Calypso, disco, old school, new school, a little latin mix and the list goes on! Everyone had an amazing time, and demanded that the party SHOULD NOT END.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DJ Max Powers not only for his ability to DJ, but for his professionalism, responsiveness, and over all quality of service. He even took time out of his schedule to attend our rehearsal.
DJ Max also provided up-lighting and a personalized monogram for us which we loved as well.
If you are looking for awesome customer service, a great party, and a jam packed dance floor for your event, DJ Max is your guy!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I really enjoyed working with Max, he was very professional, easy going and accommodating. I would definitely recommend him to anyone planning an event or wedding. He had a very nice selection of music, lots of people were dancing!

Would highly recommend DJ Maxx Powers

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Thomas
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Max is a reliable DJ that I would recommend to anyone. He has a verse selection of music that is accommodating to all ethnicities. I am a BIG fan of customer service and he exceeded my expectations. During our reception, he made suggestions to our agenda to ensure all of our elements were covered. He was ON TIME and his setup was EXACTLY as we DISCUSSED! He is very professional and there are no hidden fees with him. If you're looking for a DJ that will be accommodating to your needs, on time, professional, and have everyone dancing then he's your guy! I will be using his services again in the future :).

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
Services Used: Lighting & Decor
Venancio
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Whether you like Nigerian Igbo Bongo Songs or Hip-Hop, Country, R & B, Rock, Christian or Any African Songs, DJ Max is your DJ. He was excellent during our wedding on June 29th, 2014. He kept every dancing till the end of the event. Thank you DJ Max for making our wedding awesome....You Rock!!!

• Wedding: 06/29/2014
Zol
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Max Powers was a great at our wedding venue. He provided MC, music and mood lighting services . He was professional and provided great service. He was punctual and curteous. Would use his service again if the need arises.

• Wedding: 06/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Max Powers surpassed our expectations!!!! Could not asked for more. He kept everyone dancing all night long, even my grandma!!!. Our crowd was very divorced, Jamaican, Bajan and American, and DJ Max handled it with ease.

• Wedding: 06/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We knew from the very first day we spoke with DJ Max Powers that we wanted him to do our wedding for us. We somehow knew that he would help to show our guests a great time..and he did! We had so many people tell us what an awesome time they had and they said the music was amazing. People were on the dance floor all night and even at dinner, people couldn't wait to get up and dance. His uplighting made the room even more beautiful than I could have imagined and he was a perfect emcee. He also did our ceremony music and everything went over perfectly. If you want a party, a celebration...call DJ Max Powers. He will definitely help you throw a party that people will be talking about for months!!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Easily the best vendor we worked with throughout the entire wedding process. Extremely professional, responsive and a pleasure to work with.

240-472-4569
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment