Max Hansen Caterer

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Lev
07/05/2014

Max Hansen Caterers were a very lucky find for us. We were married this summer at The Inn at Fernbrook Farms and were very fortunate that their exclusive catering partner was Max Hansen. The food was absolutely delicious, and they had a lot of creative options for the cocktail hour, dinner, and dessert. Kathy Newman and Sharon Cheney were a pleasure to work with, and were instrumental in making sure the wedding ran smoothly. Thank you so much!
-Becky & Lev Gartman
July 2014

Services Used: Catering

Working with Kathy from Max Hansen was a dream! She was so responsive and helpful, we must have sent 1,000 emails back and forth! I loved the food options for the wedding, and even though we never did a tasting, the food was OUTSTANDING! They say brides never eat at their own weddings, but I ate three of the meals! Kathy helped us coordinate with the rentals as well. Thank you for a great wedding dinner!!

Services Used: Catering

We used Max Hansen Caterer for our rehearsal dinner and I cannot rave enough about Rita. She was simply amazing! We had a Russian theme for our rehearsal and Rita went above and beyond at making the evening filled with delicious food. She put so much thought and care into the menu and making sure the evening was running smoothly. People could not stop commenting on how good everything was! If we could have hired them to cater the wedding, we definitely would have. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for awesome catering.

Services Used: Catering

Chef Max Hansen has a sterling reputation having worked with Chavalier of French Legion of Honor winner Chef Thomas Keller and having served food to such notables as President Bush and President Clinton. Max's food is imaginative and executed to an incredibly high standard and his service and staff are equal to the task. Simply the best at what he does.

Services Used: Catering

Max Hansen is a profound chef, who lives up to his reputation. Max is someone you'll want providing all of your catering wants and needs!

Services Used: Catering

Max is an artist with food. He also understands people. He creates events with style, warmth, and has a great sense of how to awe with food while making the overall experience accessible and comfortable. His grace and ease as a human being permeates his staff, his food and ambiance.

Profile Picture
reviewer
1 Review
2+ years ago

I have attended multiple events that Max Hansen has catered in a variety of seasons and settings--indoor/outdoor, casual and formal. His food is consistently superlative, the presentation is uniquely beautiful and the service is impeccable.

Services Used: Catering

Max catered our wedding and it was a huge success. And we're still married 14 years later! Lovely food, service and caring staff.

Services Used: Catering

Our tasting with the Max Hansen staff went really, really well. Every aspect was handled professionally. The menu we selected was much to our satisfaction and the staff was quick to remedy anything we didn't like. Also, the staff is obviously experienced; they were raising issues and making recommendations on things we hadn't even thought of. We're really looking forward to see how well they execute the catering for the wedding!

4.7

Max Hansen was the exclusive caterer to my venue, The Inn at Fernbrook Farms. I couldn't have been more pleased with the quality of the food and the exceptional service (shout out to Kathy too!). The entrees were the best I've ever had at a wedding (and I promise I'm not just being biased because it was my wedding). Everyone who works at MHC is professional and welcoming -- an overall wonderful experience!