Matty B Entertainment

Matty B Entertainment

Serving All Of New England With Something Different - Dj - Live Music - Uplighting by Matt Bernier

Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Matt's performance fit the bill perfectly. The variety of musical selections proved appealing to all age groups at this wedding.
The saxophone pieces were particularly sweet and the use a "Sweet Caroline" to engage the guests was brilliant. The dancing only stopped at the venues' closing.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Matty B was amazing! i had first heard him years ago but didn't know who he was, I had just thought that he was a good musician. But when i was searching for DJ's online and came across Matty B, i just knew i had to have him play at my wedding. And let me tell you, anyone who books Matty B will not be disappointed! He is very professional and takes your wedding and his performance at your wedding very seriously. His top priority is make sure that you and your guests have the time of their lives!!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Buck
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Matty was a blast to have at our wedding. Great voice, funny guy, and a classy performer/DJ. Definitely knows how to get people going. I'd definitely recommend him

• Flexibility: 5.0

Matty B Entertainment - the name says it all! What an amazing talent and if we were allowed to give him a higher rating we would! The perfect blend of having a live band and DJ at your wedding. I first saw him at a friend's wedding and we knew at that point that we NEEDED to have him at ours! He creates a romantic atmosphere with his saxophone and vocals, going from table to table and interacting with guests. He seamlessly did our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. A true professional and easy to work with, he handled all of our special requests and created a truly special and unique wedding experience. Family and friends have been talking about what an amazing job he did even up until this day. Many mentioning "how cool that guy with the saxophone was!"

We highly recommend him and think he would be a perfect fit for any type of special occasion. Website was easy to use and really allowed you to customize your introductions, music, and overall experience.

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
Bryan & Stefanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Matty was absolutely amazing -- so amazing that we had multiple people ask for his business card even without having an event that they needed him at in the near future. Just wanted to make sure they had his contact info just in case!

What we loved the most about Matty is that he was highly affordable, but was a one man show! Not only could he read the audience and play some great tunes to get everyone on the dance floor, but he was able to play amazing live music (singing and instrumental) that set a great tone for dinner and the cocktail hour. The amount of genres he could cover were astounding.

Our musician cousin was performing our first dance live, and he graciously coordinated with him over multiple calls prior to the wedding. This was extremely helpful and made us feel safe in that nothing would go wrong during that special moment.

We have and will continue to highly recommend MattyB Entertainment to all friends and family who are need of a DJ/Musician.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Karissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Matty was an amazing addition to our wedding! I am a firm believer that every wedding can be judged on it's dance floor, and ours was definitely full of fun and love! We had guests ranting and raving over Matty and we even had some guests requesting his card for future events that they haven't even planned yet.

He is truly a one man band. From Singing, to Instrumental, and most importantly an awesome DJ...he had it all. We had live music throughout the cocktail hour and dinner that set the perfect tone and awesome tunes that got everyone on the dance floor all night long. He truly knew how to read the audience.

Matty even worked closely with our musician cousin who sang our first dance song. This was an added bonus because it was such a special moment for us, and Matty ensured that he would be all set for day of.

Overall we would highly recommend Matty B Entertainment to anyone in need of an amazing DJ or Band. We hope our friends use him in the future so we can get a chance to hear him perform again!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014

Matty B was phenomenal.

He provided the music for my son and his wife's wedding just this past weekend. He walked throughout the reception playing his saxophone, guitar and singing. The music was awesome for the cocktail hour and dinner. He took any and all requests! He was best of both worlds - a dj and a band! So unique.

I would highly recommend him - he made the whole reception. People are still talking about what a beautiful wedding it was - thank you so much !!!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Services Used: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We can't say enough great things about Matty B. He came highly recommended to us from friends and we couldn't have been happier with our choice! Matty B is a one man band. We received more compliments about Matty than anything else at our wedding. He is extremely talented, passionate, and professional. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night long.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Services Used: Band, DJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My sister had MattyB as a musician at her wedding and my parents loved him so much that my entire wedding was planned around MattyB's availability. From the start, I knew it was going to be a great experience when he made painstaking efforts to learn the names of my bridal party many of whom had difficult to pronounce foreign names. His music portal for selecting first dance/father daughter/etc songs was intuitive and easy to use and when I didn't have a cake cutting song, he suggested a perfect one. Fast forward to the wedding day and he set up a microphone for me at the ceremony even though he was not providing music for it. Throughout the day he delighted my guests with his singing and guitar playing, traveling to each table and trying to make each guest feel special. He really and truly contributed love and magic to my special day and I can't recommend him enough!

• Wedding: 08/17/2014
Leigh
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Was just wonderful- Better then Kenny G-How can i get him to play at our wedding-Wow this must have cost a lot-MR Marchand can you get me his card . Some of the posts people put on my face book page. Matty again I thank you the cost was just right your talent is just amazing you made my son and his wife's wedding one they will never forget! Today the day after all they can talk about is Matty and how you made every thing PERFECT!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH I HAVE TWO MORE SONS AND ONE DAUGHTER TO GO YOU ARE GOING TO BE A BUZY GUY!!!!!!!!

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
Gary
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Matty B is the best entertainer I have ever dealt with. My now wife and I just had our wedding, and my father had raved about Matty after seeing him at a previous wedding and talked us into using him. I must say we were not disappointed! Matty B catered to all of our music choices, and even fit in some last second changes for us that we didn't think would be possible. His live singing and saxophone/guitar music kept our whole wedding fun and captivating. Guests kept approaching us the whole night to ask "Where'd you get this guy?! He's unbelievable!" His talents really set the mood for an unforgettable night, and we consider ourselves lucky to have stumbled upon him.

Thanks again, Matty B!!!!!!

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Matty B offered the perfect balance of live music and DJ services for my wedding. I couldn’t have asked for more. He was the star of my cocktail hour and reception. Before my guests even said “Congratulations,” they were asking me “Is he a friend of yours? Where did you get him? He’s amazing. What’s his name? I have to get his card before I leave.” They were so impressed with his musical abilities from the saxophone to singing and the guitar. He entertained my guests and made everything so special for us. He was a pleasure to work with and quick to respond to my emails and phone calls. He has an awesome website where I could fill out all my event information as well as request songs and add comments if necessary. It was so convenient and easy to do. I can’t say enough good things about him. If you want a fabulous combination of live music and DJ services, Matty B is the perfect fit for your event! YOU WON’T BE DISAPPOINTED.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Brooke
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Just worked with Matty B on a casual wedding in Matunuck, RI, He did a fabulous job! Not only does he get everyone dancing with great music, but he is a talent in his own right, He has a great voice and is an master of the Saxophone When Matty B is on board you are guaranteed an unbelievable fun time!. I was first introduced to Matty B at a more formal wedding that Atomic Catering had catered at the Roger Williams Park Casino, even in a formal setting he had the entire room on the dance floor. It was a pleasure to work with Matty, and I look forward to working with him again , perhaps at another Atomic Catered event.

• Wedding: 08/01/2014
Wayne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Matty B was definitely one of our favorite parts of our wedding reception! He kept everything running smoothly, sounded great, and got our whole family dancing. We had lots of people tell us throughout the night and after the wedding how great they thought he was. We were so happy to have Matty B for our wedding reception and would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to have some live music as well as DJ services!

• Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I were exceptionally pleased with MattyB's performance at our wedding! He had everyone in a celebratory mood all the way from the cocktail hour until the very last dance. MattyB's unique combination of singing, playing the saxophone, playing the guitar, and DJing appealed to all of our guests from the little kids all the way up to the adults. We are so grateful to have found him online and would highly recommend MattyB's services to anyone looking to liven up their celebration!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
William
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone was raving about Matty B and his amazing saxophone, singing, and DJing skills! He was a the talk of the wedding! I highly recommend him! He knows what he is doing and runs everything smoothly, while also keeping people on the dance floor! :D

888-462-8892
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards