Matty B Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I received so many compliments on the entertainment at the wedding. Everyone was blown away by Matt. I can't thank you enough for making my day so special. You kept the dance floor packed all night long and I had so many guests approaching me and telling me it was the best wedding they had been to because of you. I highly recommend Matt to anyone looking for a unique touch to their ceremony/reception. We had a blast with you and you made our wedding day unforgettable. Thank you!

Karen and Bruce
05/24/2014

Matty B made our wedding a memorable occasion - everyone was completely impressed by his performance as a DJ and as an entertainer. The guests loved the music selection.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Loved our DJ. Glad that we selected them.

Services Used: DJ
Susan
05/17/2014

Matt performed at our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Since then I have lost count of the number of compliments our guests paid to him and to us for hiring him. Out venue recommended him and we honestly could not have been any happier with the services provided. I would recommend Matty B Entertainment to anyone who wants to have an amazing event.

1+ year ago

We had met Matt previously at other events, and he was great for our wedding! We had several people asking us for his information for events of their own.

Donna
05/03/2014

We hired Matty B for our daughter's wedding and he was by far the best musician we have ever heard at a wedding. He is so much more than a DJ; professional from the start, great emcee and an incredible musician with a spectacular voice and so talented playing the drums, guitar and saxophone. The dance floor was packed all night and everyone had a great time. The wedding was 5 days ago, and people are still calling, emailing and texting me about how great he was! Friends who hired a band for their daughter's wedding said they should unhire the band and hire Matty B!! He is a band by himself and he will make your wedding or any event great. We cannot say it enough, how happy we and our guests were with him; he made our daughter's day very special and one we will never forget. Can't wait to see the video! You will be more than please if and when you hire Matty B!!! Call him now!

1+ year ago

Matt was an unbelievably amazing performer, musician, and DJ! My husband and I were so happy with the music for our wedding and Matt truly did everything we hoped for and more. Throughout all of the planning, he was extremely quick to respond to emails, willing to meet with us, and very receptive to our ideas. We received multiple comments from our guests about how great and entertaining he was and many people asked where we found him! He really made our day so perfect and special, it couldn't have been any better. Definitely hire Matt for your wedding - he is unique and we thought even better than a band!

Josh
04/12/2014

If you are wondering if you should book Matt for your wedding, stop wondering. Just do it and thank me later. Matt was extremely professional from beginning to end through our planning process, and was always a phone call away. During the wedding, he was set up and ready to go on time, and coordinated wonderfully with our venue.

Now, to the important stuff. He was a great singer, played multiple instruments, and kept the party going the entire night! Literally all of our guests remarked on how awesome Matt was. Multiple times I looked up and expected to see a recording playing to find that Matt was out there singing. Yeah, he is that good. He was great handling speeches, getting complicated names correct, and keeping the night running on time. At the end, giant dance party with Matt running the show. Just an awesome night.

Booking Matty B Entertainment is one of the smartest decisions you can make for your wedding. You get a DJ as well as live music, not to mention just a great guy in general. He really was that good!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

MattyB saved my wedding! My DJ had cancelled on me last minute so I called Matt and he was available. Everything happens for a reason! My husband and I couldn't haveasked for someone better! He did an amazing job. He was very professional but also really fun to work with! He took all of the stress out of it and made our day so special.

Services Used: DJ
Ryan
02/08/2014

Matty B is an awesome entertainer! He is very professional and his line of work was very impressive. Our guests at our wedding were thrilled over his live music and his DJ services were awesome, he knew how to get the party going and how to get people on the dance floor! My wife and I were extremely satisfied with Matty B and he made our special day truly wonderful. I would 100% recommend him to all of my friends and families who need a DJ for their event. Thank you so much again Matty!

Kathy
11/02/2013

I can not say enough wonderful things about Matty B Entertainment. My husband and I found his name on our venues preferred vendor list and he was the best choice we could have ever made. Our wedding was a Saturday afternoon and we felt this time frame we were going to need entertainment not just a DJ. Most couples wait to the last minute to choose music. I was freaking out and didn't need to because he had it covered with a step by step online form that made it SO EASY! He knows what music to play during every aspect of your wedding day. Matty provided music, entertainment and fun from before the ceremony right up to the end of the reception. I would have to say every guest complimented him and the compliments didn't stop for weeks after. I have been to many weddings and he is without a doubt BY FAR the best entertainer I have come across. Matty provided an all around fun, classy wedding. We had a budget that was slightly lower but we had that feeling after meeting him that it was going to be well worth it and it most certainly was.

10/20/2013

Matty B was a superb!!!! The best ever!!! We will be using him in the future for other events.

Megan
09/28/2013

Matty B was one of the best decisions for our wedding. He really knows how to read a crowd and truly listened about how my husband and I wanted the evening to flow.

Our wedding was almost 6 months ago, and our friends and family are STILL talking about how great Matty was at our wedding. He is truly a "one man show" -- played the saxophone during cocktail hour and sang/played the sax/DJ'd the rest of the evening. He was so impressive and transitioned between music seamlessly. We are so happy we decided to hire Matty B for our wedding - he made the night memorable for us all - thank you Matty!

Venessa
09/20/2013

Matty B was absolutely amazing!!! All the guests loved him and are still commenting on how talented he is!!!! He made our wedding special :)

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

Matty B was by far the best part of my wedding. Everyone was so amazed with his talent, as he performed on the saxophone, strummed his guitar, and sang us Bostonians "Sweet Caroline". I knew when I was looking for a DJ/Musician/Band I needed them to be special, and to be able to get everyone on the dance floor. From my teenage cousins to my 85-year-old grandmother, everyone was out there and having a great time. Booking Matty B, you won't be disappointed.

Teresa
08/03/2013

Having Matty B provide the music/entertainment at my daughter's wedding was the BEST decision we ever made! Matty respected the couple's wishes to the letter and the reception was a true reflection of their personality! Our guests were so impressed! Many said it was the best wedding EVER!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Entertainer