Matty B Entertainment

Value
Flexibility
Private User
10/20/2013

Matty B was a superb!!!! The best ever!!! We will be using him in the future for other events.

Megan
09/28/2013

Matty B was one of the best decisions for our wedding. He really knows how to read a crowd and truly listened about how my husband and I wanted the evening to flow.

Our wedding was almost 6 months ago, and our friends and family are STILL talking about how great Matty was at our wedding. He is truly a "one man show" -- played the saxophone during cocktail hour and sang/played the sax/DJ'd the rest of the evening. He was so impressive and transitioned between music seamlessly. We are so happy we decided to hire Matty B for our wedding - he made the night memorable for us all - thank you Matty!

Venessa
09/20/2013

Matty B was absolutely amazing!!! All the guests loved him and are still commenting on how talented he is!!!! He made our wedding special :)

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

Matty B was by far the best part of my wedding. Everyone was so amazed with his talent, as he performed on the saxophone, strummed his guitar, and sang us Bostonians "Sweet Caroline". I knew when I was looking for a DJ/Musician/Band I needed them to be special, and to be able to get everyone on the dance floor. From my teenage cousins to my 85-year-old grandmother, everyone was out there and having a great time. Booking Matty B, you won't be disappointed.

Teresa
08/03/2013

Having Matty B provide the music/entertainment at my daughter's wedding was the BEST decision we ever made! Matty respected the couple's wishes to the letter and the reception was a true reflection of their personality! Our guests were so impressed! Many said it was the best wedding EVER!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Entertainer
Nathan
08/02/2013

MattyB was a highlight of our wedding. His online preparation form is easy to use and really helped us plan many of the logistics. He was responsive to our requests and meeting him in person before the event helped put our minds at ease in the midst of planning everything. On the wedding day, his upbeat and professional attitude was so greatly appreciated. Through the course of the night, he got all the little details right. During the reception, the dancefloor was always crowded. His musical and vocal skills are fantastic and we still get compliments on his talents from our guests. He came recommended to us by a friend and we would be happy to recommend the same!

chris
07/26/2013

Best entertainment you can book for a wedding. Matty B is professional with a smooth style that just goes well with all your guests. One of the highlights of our wedding reception. All our guests were impressed and could not stop raving about him. He checked in with us constantly to make sure we were happy. If you don't use Matty B at your wedding than you are missing out!!! Thanks Matty!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Matt provided music for my daughter's wedding in Newport, RI. From the ceremony to the reception, Matt was wonderful! All our guests could not get over how wonderful he was during the ceremony and the reception. They were blown away by him. His music selections were excellent, he played the saxophone perfectly, and was professional throughout the entire event. He was just full of smiles and fun.

During the wedding planning, Matt always responded quickly and was extremely flexible with the bride and groom's music selections.

He is the perfect entertainer.

Maryellen
06/15/2013

Matty B was an amazing entertainer that had my entire wedding engaged. He sang, played sax and played Top 40 music per my request list. I had everyone from great aunts to small children comment on how wonderful Matty was at my wedding !

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

Matty B was an incredible and special part of my wedding day. I would often look up to see if the music playing was him or a professional recording and it amazed me that it was always him playing! I heard so much great feedback from my guests that he was so good at playing/singing and that he was very entertaining. I plan on recommending Matty B to my cousins who aren't yet married for their future weddings!

Janet
06/01/2013

MattyB provided a wonderful atmosphere. His music appeals to all ages!

Alice
05/25/2013

Summary: Best Entertainer of All Time. Everything I had dreamed of and more.

I attended a wedding where Matty B was the DJ/Band/musician about 6-7 years ago. I have been to MANY weddings since then, but when it came time for my own wedding, there was no one I considered hiring to entertain my guests and make sure everyone had a FANTASTIC time other than Matty B.

We had a lot going on in our personal and professional lives during the year before our wedding, but Matty B was very proactive about checking in regularly and always made us feel assured that we had nothing to worry about. He was very flexible, professional, and always responsive. He went way above and beyond, even helping us change the “flow” of the day to a way that was much better suited to the event space, which was non-traditional. He is just incredible. He asked lots of questions about the demographic of our guests, and what we hoped for, but I never really had answers or opinions about music so he assured us that he would be able to get a feel for the crowd and that I didn’t have to worry. He was right! He had 140 people ages 2-80 from all over the world dancing and grooving and having a WILD time! It was everything I had dreamed of and more. He was worth every dime, and the memories he created are priceless.

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

Marty B was AMAZING!! He produced some of the best entertainment we have ever seen at a wedding! We continue to receive compliments from guests on how TERRIFIC he was. He was FABULOUS at our cocktail hour as well as the reception. Attendees have asked for his information and have already booked him for future events. We cannot say enough about how WONDERFUL he was. The day was perfect and we owe a lot of it to him! He was a pleasure to work with and he never even took a break. He was playing for 8 hours straight and had an AWESOME performance the whole way thought!

We would hire him again, even over a 10 piece band. He was definitely a one man show who could work with any crowd.

Private User
2+ years ago

Matty B was one of the best choices that we made for our wedding! Professional, incredibly talented, fun, entertaining- just perfect. Our guests raved about him. The mix between DJ and musician was unique and gave our wedding a bit of a different twist. I would HIGHLY recommend him to any bride and groom. You will absolutely be satisfied. Thanks Matt!!

Carol
03/30/2013

I am so happy that I chose Matty B for my wedding. He was amazing! If anyone is looking for a classy DJ this is your man. He entertained all ages from 21 to 92 years of age. Everyone was impressed!!

Elizabeth
03/23/2013

Matty B entertained my guest with live singing and sax playing. We also danced the night away with a great selection of music. Matty was very attentive to my needs and was open to all the special ideas I had for my wedding. I received quite a few compliments on his preforming. He really went out of his way to make me feel like my wedding was special to him. He was part of my dream come true.