Matthew Christopher

Value
Flexibility
Joanna
05/21/2016

I just purchased my gown at the new NY showroom this weekend. Rebecca, the consultant for the showroom, was beyond. She was exceptionally clear and knowledgeable about the dresses and their respective customization possibilities. I had a wonderful, private experience and am so excited to wear this dress down the aisle. There were several dresses that were just stunning. It was hard to select the one, but with guidance and flexibility from Rebecca, I was able to make the decision on my own and am so happy.

Private User
Recently Married

I met Matt luckily at the trunk show in my area and he was more than amazing. He helped me pick out the dress that finally gave me the feeling of being a bride! And he made it to my liking with a few little twists (and pockets!) I love and adore him and the dress is a dream come true!!! It will make my special day more than amazing, it will make it my fairytale!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Not just for celebrities, any girl can wear one of these dresses now. His dresses are beyond a brides dreams! You have to try one on 2 believe it but, ......Talk about making you look good? I looked like a size 6 walking down the aisle. The dresses are made to hold everything in , making you appear to be so perfect. There is boning and padding in the structure of the dresses , so you don't even need a bra or spanx. The designs are exquisite and there are so many choices. Thank you so much Matthew Christopher!

Private User
2+ years ago

I am obsessed with my Matthew Christopher wedding dress!!! Too bad you only wear it once because I would love to wear it again! It fit just perfect and I felt amazing, not to mention all the wonderful compliments I received!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I absolutely love Matthew Christopher’s bridal collections. I wore his “Peggy Sue” dress in my wedding, and was incredibly happy with it. The dress was very beautiful and has a traditional silhouette, but the detailing on the dress makes it very unique. It is very soft and pretty. I loved wearing a dress that felt so unique, rather than one that had been mass produced.

At the wedding, and now looking back on pictures, I loved that while having some traditional aspects, the dress was really a “Wow!” dress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I wish there was a rating higher than 5 stars for Matthew. I had the good fortune to meet Matthew at a trunk show. He not only helped me choose the dress that would be most flattering for me, he also agreed to customize the dress from strapless to tank top, so that I would be more comfortable. I subsequently hired Matthew to be the stylist for the wedding through his Lifestyle Weddings by Matthew program. He took the Moms shopping for their dresses, making the experience truly fun and unique. He also oversaw my fittings and lended his creativity and expertise to many aspects of the wedding planning.