Matt Trevino Photography

Value
Flexibility
Nour
05/03/2015

Matt was very easy to work with from our very first meeting, all the way through the end of our wedding. He pictures he took were absolutely stunning! He gave us direction for some of our photos, but also stayed behind the scenes and surprised us with many beautiful photos we never knew he took. His photos completely captured our most precious of moments on our wedding day. We can't thank Matt enough and recommend him to all.

Arlene
12/13/2014

Matt was highly recommended by someone and the recommendation was a blessing! All the pictures were great! He did our engagement, my bridals and the day of and everything was awesome. Working with Matt did not add any stress at all to all the wedding preparations! Thank you and he is highly recommended!

Services Used: Photography, Videography
Christal
11/08/2014

I can't explain how wonderful Matt's work is, his efforts show in the quality and love behind the work. Matt has a way of building a friendship and and making you feel comfortable. His ideas are always great and he does what he has to do to get that perfect shot. I and IN LOVE with the work he did for my wedding and engagement photos I look forward to the next shoot!!!

Services Used: Photography

Matthew was a pleasure to work with - both him and his co-photographer were very professional and took quite artistic, yet elegant and traditional photos. His photographs were modern, yet able to conform to traditional shots, if preferred by the bridge. Compared to all the other photographers I had compared, I got the most from Matthew Trevino for the price! I highly recommend him!

Matt Trevino Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Michelle. I'm happy you loved your wedding photos. You were so beautiful on your wedding day and Michael was super awesome. I'm glad as I was able to be a part of your wedding. May god bless your marriage and I wish you the happiest of futures.

Services Used: Photography

Matt has a gifted eye, bringing a high fashion an d editorial look to his photographs. He is able to bring out the feeling of the moment through the lens and onto paper. I was so proud to share his photos with everyone because he did such a wonderful job. I received so many comments on the beautiful bridal shots displayed at the wedding. Matt is extremely easy to work with and I put full trust of the most important day of my life in his hands, and the photos were just breathtaking!

Tristan
11/02/2012

I have been struggling to write a review about our wedding pictures by Matt because I can’t find the right words to express just how extremely perfect everything turned out. From the moment we met with Matt we knew he was our guy. He is so easy to talk to and really listened to our request. My Husband and I are very laid back, we had an evening backyard wedding, but when it came to our wedding photographer we wanted nothing but the best. Our wedding album lets us relive every fine detail of the happiest day of my life, anytime we want. That is priceless. Matt, thank you for being so great with Cody and I, we are forever grateful!

Services Used: Photography

I chose Matt because he came highly referred by two of my co-workers, one who used Matt for his wedding and another who had professional modeling shots taken. I was very pleased with the service and professionalism that Matt provided. He was very flexible with dates and my schedule, but more importantly, he really worked together with me to get the kind of pictures I wanted. I used Matt for my engagement, bridal and wedding pictures. Matt's concept and execution of our engagement pictures in Herman Park resulted in wonderful pictures for our invitation booklet and we received so many compliments on his photography. Overall, I was very happy to see the pictures from the wedding and reception because everything seemed to go by so quickly! His pictures from the wedding and reception captured all the details that I missed during all of the excitement of the wedding and I was beyond happy to see those details. All in all, I would recommend Matt!

Patrick
07/14/2012

WONDERFUL PHOTOGRAPHER!!! Matt is the ultimate professional. He photographed our engagement shoot, wedding, and reception. Every single photo is beautiful; they look like they came straight out of a movie or postcard. Matt was also very helpful in planning the wedding day and giving us advice on all aspects of the wedding, even if it didn't relate directly to the photography. My wife and I couldn't be happier with the pictures and the service. We would recommend Matt to anyone.

Services Used: Photography

When I chose Miami Beach as the location for my destination wedding, the ONLY photographer I wanted to work with was Matt Trevino. I was overjoyed he agreed to travel to Florida to capture my once in a lifetime memories!! He is the epitome of professionalism, talent and artistry!! You absolutely cannot go wrong with Matt Trevino. I have worked with Matt on several occasions and I highly recommend him for your engagement, bridal and wedding pictures. He is a professional to the core! Why trust your memories to anyone less than the best?! ALWAYS pick Matt Trevino!!

Services Used: Photography

SO affordable and quality of his work is superb!! LOVE LOVE LOVE Matt, and we plan on using him again!!

Services Used: Photography

Matt is a friend of my Mothers, and has become a very close friend of the family. He was so professional when we initially did our first meeting, he brought several samples of books, pictures and ideas to help create the perfect expectations for my day. The thing that made me feel the most comfortable about his photography services was when we were discussing times to start getting ready on the "big day"... He wanted to make sure that he was there to capture every moment of me getting my hair and make up did. AND even more so, he met the guys at the Golf course before it even opened to capture some pictures of the groomsmen playing at sunrise! He had a full day of running back and forth in between my bridal party and the groomsmen party! Matt was more than willing & amazing throughout the WHOLE day and even into the night when we eventually got married!He made everyone feel comfortable and at ease! I have some of the MOST BEAUTIFUL wedding pictures! He truly captivated my special memories so that I can look back and reflect on my special day!!!! Matt has talent beyond compare and I am so grateful to have him apart of such a special day! *Candi

Services Used: Photography

I found Matt's flyer at the bridal mall in 2007, and contacted him right away to get prices and all info. Mind u, it was an Indian wedding, I was beginning to plan, so there are fifty million details, and fifty million people to keep happy during an Indian wedding. We had an initial Meeting, kid u not, of like 3 hours. And Matt was so openminded and actively listening to all the Info and details I had visioned. And confidently he said I'm ready to do this.

I even placed a deposit and paid full fees for engagement shots, and unfortunately sometime later my wedding.g got called off, didn't even get to the engagement shots part. Matt immediatly made arrangements and even paid back my fees. I mean, I didn't expect it, especially in this Economy, but in a short time he made arrangements to even give my money back.

You just don't find people like this anymore. He is honest, and sincere, and a great photographer, eventually, I git engaged and married, and he did an amazing job for us.

Thank you Matt, for all your services and openmind, and hardwork. When I have kids, your my guy, HELL MATT has become my family photographer. Lifetime memories will always be from his camera lenses!!!

Services Used: Photography

Working with Matt was great! He was super friendly, easy to work with and very professional. He took our engagement and wedding photos and everyone has complimented us on them! and know one can believe how little we paid for it! Well worth the money. We will definitely use him again and would recommend him to anyone!

Lindsay
09/09/2009

I love both my sessions with Matt, we did engagment photos and family photos. I have them displayed throughout my home and everyone that see them I recommend them to Matt. Brilliant and creative!

Services Used: Photography

WE RESEARCHED A LOT OF PHOTOGRAPHER IN THE HOUSTON AREA, AND CHOOSE MATTHEW CAUSE OF THE VALUE, BUT THEN WE HE DID OUT WEDDING WE FOUND HE PROFESSIONALISM AND QUALITY WERE OUTSTANDING ALSO. HE IS VERY VERY PROFESSIONAL AND GOT PROOFS BACK IN A VERY TIMELY MANNER "BEFORE EXPECTED" AND THE QUALITY OF EVERYTHING WE PAID FOR WAS WAY WAY MORE THAN WE EXPECTED. THANKS AGAIN MATTHEW - JOSEPH!!!!