Matt Trevino Photography

Matt Trevino Photography

Specializing in creative, artistic photography that truly tells a story about you.

12609 Cobble Springs Dr
Pearland, TX 77584

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Matt has a gifted eye, bringing a high fashion an d editorial look to his photographs. He is able to bring out the feeling of the moment through the lens and onto paper. I was so proud to share his photos with everyone because he did such a wonderful job. I received so many comments on the beautiful bridal shots displayed at the wedding. Matt is extremely easy to work with and I put full trust of the most important day of my life in his hands, and the photos were just breathtaking!

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have been struggling to write a review about our wedding pictures by Matt because I can’t find the right words to express just how extremely perfect everything turned out. From the moment we met with Matt we knew he was our guy. He is so easy to talk to and really listened to our request. My Husband and I are very laid back, we had an evening backyard wedding, but when it came to our wedding photographer we wanted nothing but the best. Our wedding album lets us relive every fine detail of the happiest day of my life, anytime we want. That is priceless. Matt, thank you for being so great with Cody and I, we are forever grateful!

• Wedding: 11/02/2012
Tristan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I chose Matt because he came highly referred by two of my co-workers, one who used Matt for his wedding and another who had professional modeling shots taken. I was very pleased with the service and professionalism that Matt provided. He was very flexible with dates and my schedule, but more importantly, he really worked together with me to get the kind of pictures I wanted. I used Matt for my engagement, bridal and wedding pictures. Matt's concept and execution of our engagement pictures in Herman Park resulted in wonderful pictures for our invitation booklet and we received so many compliments on his photography. Overall, I was very happy to see the pictures from the wedding and reception because everything seemed to go by so quickly! His pictures from the wedding and reception captured all the details that I missed during all of the excitement of the wedding and I was beyond happy to see those details. All in all, I would recommend Matt!

• Wedding: 09/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WONDERFUL PHOTOGRAPHER!!! Matt is the ultimate professional. He photographed our engagement shoot, wedding, and reception. Every single photo is beautiful; they look like they came straight out of a movie or postcard. Matt was also very helpful in planning the wedding day and giving us advice on all aspects of the wedding, even if it didn't relate directly to the photography. My wife and I couldn't be happier with the pictures and the service. We would recommend Matt to anyone.

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
Patrick
  • Flexibility: 5.0

SO affordable and quality of his work is superb!! LOVE LOVE LOVE Matt, and we plan on using him again!!

• Wedding: 01/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Matt is a friend of my Mothers, and has become a very close friend of the family. He was so professional when we initially did our first meeting, he brought several samples of books, pictures and ideas to help create the perfect expectations for my day. The thing that made me feel the most comfortable about his photography services was when we were discussing times to start getting ready on the "big day"... He wanted to make sure that he was there to capture every moment of me getting my hair and make up did. AND even more so, he met the guys at the Golf course before it even opened to capture some pictures of the groomsmen playing at sunrise! He had a full day of running back and forth in between my bridal party and the groomsmen party! Matt was more than willing & amazing throughout the WHOLE day and even into the night when we eventually got married!He made everyone feel comfortable and at ease! I have some of the MOST BEAUTIFUL wedding pictures! He truly captivated my special memories so that I can look back and reflect on my special day!!!! Matt has talent beyond compare and I am so grateful to have him apart of such a special day! *Candi

• Wedding: 02/13/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found Matt's flyer at the bridal mall in 2007, and contacted him right away to get prices and all info. Mind u, it was an Indian wedding, I was beginning to plan, so there are fifty million details, and fifty million people to keep happy during an Indian wedding. We had an initial Meeting, kid u not, of like 3 hours. And Matt was so openminded and actively listening to all the Info and details I had visioned. And confidently he said I'm ready to do this.

I even placed a deposit and paid full fees for engagement shots, and unfortunately sometime later my wedding.g got called off, didn't even get to the engagement shots part. Matt immediatly made arrangements and even paid back my fees. I mean, I didn't expect it, especially in this Economy, but in a short time he made arrangements to even give my money back.

You just don't find people like this anymore. He is honest, and sincere, and a great photographer, eventually, I git engaged and married, and he did an amazing job for us.

Thank you Matt, for all your services and openmind, and hardwork. When I have kids, your my guy, HELL MATT has become my family photographer. Lifetime memories will always be from his camera lenses!!!

• Wedding: 10/28/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Matt was great! He was super friendly, easy to work with and very professional. He took our engagement and wedding photos and everyone has complimented us on them! and know one can believe how little we paid for it! Well worth the money. We will definitely use him again and would recommend him to anyone!

• Wedding: 10/10/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love both my sessions with Matt, we did engagment photos and family photos. I have them displayed throughout my home and everyone that see them I recommend them to Matt. Brilliant and creative!

• Wedding: 09/09/2009
Lindsay
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WE RESEARCHED A LOT OF PHOTOGRAPHER IN THE HOUSTON AREA, AND CHOOSE MATTHEW CAUSE OF THE VALUE, BUT THEN WE HE DID OUT WEDDING WE FOUND HE PROFESSIONALISM AND QUALITY WERE OUTSTANDING ALSO. HE IS VERY VERY PROFESSIONAL AND GOT PROOFS BACK IN A VERY TIMELY MANNER "BEFORE EXPECTED" AND THE QUALITY OF EVERYTHING WE PAID FOR WAS WAY WAY MORE THAN WE EXPECTED. THANKS AGAIN MATTHEW - JOSEPH!!!!

• Wedding: 12/29/2007
713-560-8439
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards