Matt Ramos Photography

Value
Flexibility
Marissa
07/17/2015

Matt was such an awesome photographer to work with. He always made my husband and I feel important and comfortable. Matt had a very large bridal party to work with the day of the wedding, which can be very challenging. However, he was up for the challenge and was able to take every single picture we wanted. We still don't know how he did it! Different people from my party came up to me saying how much they loved him as a photographer because he knew exactly what he wanted. Not to mention his assistants were just as fantastic! I would recommend Matt without any hesitation, as he is quick to respond to emails, very professional, flexible to work with, and has a great sense of humor which is needed to make your day even more special and enjoyable. Thank you Matt from the bottom of our hearts!

Services Used: Photography

Matt and his team saved us from some trouble we had with our last photographer and worked with us to make sure we had amazing coverage of our day. We have only seen a few teaser images so far, but they have taken our breath away. He made my husband and i feel so comfortable the day of our wedding and really has an amazing eye for detail.

Services Used: Photography

Where to even begin!!! Matt has been fabulous since day 1. We had a meeting with him right after me and my husband got engaged back in January of 2014. Within the first 5 minutes of our meeting we both knew he was definitely going to be perfect for our wedding. We ended up using him for our engagement pictures to, and was so much fun to work with. He is very easy going, and really cares what you want out of the sessions. It is so fun to follow all of his social media, and pictures leading up to your big day as well. When the day of our wedding finally arrived, he showed up early, got a feel for the the surroundings, and mapped out for us the best place for our first look! it was all just perfect, and I would ONLY recommend Matt Ramos and his team to anyone for professional photography. He is simply the best around!!

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I can't say enough to recommend Matt Ramos photography. From the beginning of the process until the end, Matt was phenomenal to work with. We first became interested in Matt when we visited our venue, Saratoga National Golf Club, and saw his gorgeous photos displayed on the wall there. During our first meeting with Matt, he explained his style of photography which he described as a photojournalism approach. He also took lots of time during this appointment to listen to my fiancé and I about what we wanted, our personalities and the feel and vibe of our wedding. Matt was available consistently throughout the entire planning process and helped us in planning every aspect of our wedding day. It never took him more than a few hours to respond to emails or calls or any questions that we had. On our wedding day, Matt and his team were phenomenal. He listened to our concerns of wanting to enjoy our day and not spend hours taking photos and made sure that he got gorgeous photos while still allowing us to enjoy our cocktail hour and reception. He had our pictures ready for us in a week and a half. All of them!!! The pictures are phenomenal. Use Matt Ramos for your event, he is simply the best!!!!! also, use he photo booth feature he has. Our guests loved it!!!

Services Used: Photography

Matt and his team are SO good at what they do! Matt made it so easy for us on our wedding day by being extremely organized, punctual, and so talented...it was wonderful to not have to think about what we needed to do...we just listened to Matt, and in return, we got AMAZING wedding photos....and we received our photos on a thumbdrive SO quickly! We couldn't be happier with how our photos turned out, and we're so excited to be able to enjoy them for years to come. Thanks for capturing our amazing day in such great detail and so creatively....we'd recommend you to anyone in a heartbeat!

Services Used: Photography

Matt's photos of my daughter's wedding looked like something out of a high-end fashion magazine. He was a delight to work with and very professional.

Services Used: Photography

Matt is truly an amazing photographer! His pictures speak for themselves and he is such a pleasure to work with. He has the ability to make you feel at ease in front of the camera and allows you to truly enjoy taking pictures and just be in the moment. He is so easy to work with and more than accommodating with any situation that may arise. I could not be happier with our decision to have Matt Ramos as our photographer and couldn't imagine having anyone else capture our big day!

Paige
11/01/2014

Where do I even begin? Matt Ramos is absolutely fantastic! Of all the things that I had to plan for my wedding, my photographer was my number one priority since pictures last forever. When I came across Matt's work, it quickly became apparent that his photography is second to none, and with that alone I was sold. Beyond this, Matt's personality, professionalism, and organization far surpassed what I expected. He kept everyone laughing the whole day as we took pictures even though it was 40 degrees and raining (not that you could tell looking at the photos). Matt paid amazing attention to every little detail though out the day and really captured the energy of each event. Highly, highly recommend! You will not regret hiring Matt Ramos!!

Services Used: Photography

5 Stars are not nearly enough!

Matt and his team are phenomenal. They weren't on time, they were EARLY!! Which allowed them time to meet the bridal party, my parents, and make everyone feel comfortable before we started easing into everything. He amazed me every step of the way with his creativity, talent, and passion for what he does.

We also had Al Woodard (equally as amazing) for video and it was obvious they have worked together before - everything was seamless! Everyone thought Al and Matt were part of the same team, they had no idea we hired them separately.

Words can't describe how happy we are we chose Matt, if we had to do this all over again, we would choose him every time.

Thank you, Matt!

Services Used: Photography

Where do I begin? Matt is the most professional and talented photographers I have ever seen. When I first started looking up photographers I felt overwhelmed and I thought to myself how am I supposed to know what a good picture looks like, they all look the same. I came across Matt Ramos Photography and instantly knew he would be our photographer and we couldn't be happier with our choice.

Matt is incredibly professional and very responsive. I am very type A and also email happy and he responded every time in a timely manner. He answered all my questions and worked with me carefully to work out a time line for our big day. He was honest and didn't push us on things just to make a buck. His pictures are amazing and he captured every detail of our wedding. The most incredible part of the experience is that he was like a phantom. He was not intrusive at all in any parts of our day, yet he nailed every picture that we wanted.
I love my pictures, and the experience was like no other. You know what they say, you get what you pay for... money well spent!

Services Used: Photography

Your wedding photographer is such an important part of your wedding planning and i did not think it would be an easy decision to make -- until we met Matt! From the very first meeting, my husband and I knew we had to work with him and would not regret it. His approach to his work is remarkable -- he makes you feel comfortable and you have so much fun in the process. His pictures are incredible -- exceeded my expectations -- and they were high having seen his previous work! He is more than just your photographer for the day -- he takes great care in planning your day, the timeline and offering expert advice. We love all our photos and cannot wait to work with Matt again in the future. He has a gift and is so talented -- so glad we trusted him to capture our day. We enjoyed every minute of working with him and have beautiful photos to remember the day with -- all thanks to Matt and team! Hire him -- you will not regret it!

Private User
1+ year ago

Incredible. A truly gifted photographer, a dedicated professional, and a pleasure to work with!

Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

Matt Ramos is hands down the best decision we made in planning our wedding. The quality of Matt's work speaks for itself but what most impressed us was Matt's character. What sets Matt apart from others in his field is his ability to interact with the Bride, Groom and bridal party like he has been a lifelong friend. He puts everyone at ease and captures everyone at their very best.

He is able to work with every budget and build a custom package that fits your needs. Matt's only concern is to produce the best images of your special day and never sells you anything. Matt was even willing to drive out of his way to pick up our flowers with less than 24 hours notice!

The focus of your wedding should be the bride and groom (in that order). Matt does a great job achieving this and really enhances your wedding day. We found the times he pulled us out of the reception hall to shoot with Matt and his amazing assistant "Jamaica" are some of our favorite memories from that day.

Planning your wedding is such an expensive, time consuming and stressful process and all the build up leads to a day that disappears in the blink of an eye. You only get one chance to capture those special moments and I couldn't imagine putting that trust in anyone but Matt Ramos. Incredible photographer, even better human being.

Services Used: Photography

Hands down the best photographer you could hire! After following his wedding blog online for months, my husband and I were sure we wanted to hire Matt to capture our wedding day. He was actually the first vendor we booked, even before our venue. Matt is truly a pleasure to work with. If you take a look at his online portfolio it is obvious he is a sought after photographer, however, he always makes you feel like a priority, answering emails or phone calls in a timely manner and taking the time to work with you. The photos that were taken of our wedding day were more amazing than we could have ever imagined them to be. The images captured during our first look brought back the same emotions I felt that day, as did many of the other photos. His work speaks for itself. I am so grateful to have the most stunning wedding photos to look back on and I have a feeling each bride he works with feels the same. My husband and I always felt that photos are one of the few things you have to look back on once the day is over, and it truly is an investment worth making. We were also pleasantly surprised with how quickly our photos came back to us. Thank you for everything Matt and crew!

Services Used: Photography

Matt Ramos is a pure genius! The minute my fiancé and I sat down with him, we knew he was our photographer. He has such a great personality and is beyond easy to work with. He has a great deal of patients that’s for sure! (to deal with us) His pictures are magical! My fiancé and I could not believe how gorgeous the pictures were when we saw them! He is a true artist. He came up with great ideas for us throughout the day. Matt was such an important part of our day, and we are so happy we booked him! He books quick and after looking at his portfolio you will see why, sooo hurry up and just book him already, I promise you that you wont regret it!

Services Used: Photography

Matt Ramos and his team were incredible to work with. We first began working with Matt and our photographer, Jess, an associate photographer at Matt Ramos Photography, a year before our wedding for our engagement photos. Matt was quick to respond to questions and worked with us and our budget to pick a perfect location and date to shoot our engagement photos. After our photo shoot, our engagement photos arrived within weeks and were edited to perfection. For our wedding, Matt was constantly in touch with us, answering any questions we had about the process. A month before the wedding, he called us to be sure we had every detail worked out and even settled a photo dispute (sparklers or no sparklers!?). On the day of our wedding, we worked with associate photographers Jess and Jamaica. The duo arrived on-time, worked efficiently to keep on schedule, and were so much fun! Their enthusiasm, passion, and genuine care for us made my husband and I feel comfortable and at ease throughout our entire day. The pictures arrived less than three weeks after the wedding and they are magazine worthy. MRP made Adam and I look like celebrities and made us feel like royalty the whole day. If we were to go through the wedding process again, there is NO WAY we would choose any photographers BUT the photographers at Matt Ramos Photography. If you want amazing, quality pictures with the care and love you deserve on your wedding day, choose MRP. In fact, we're already planning to have the photographers take pictures of our future children! (who are not even born yet!) Thank you, thank you, thank you, Matt, Jamaica, and Jess, for making our day incredibly memorable!!!!