Master Chef Catering

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

One word. YUM! Thank you Mike for such a wonderful event. Your participation was flawless and I can't imagine having a better meal for my guests. I'll surely be spreading the word of the amazing experience we had with Master Chef. Oh, and a big shout out to Ricki. We loved your big smile and gracious nature.

Services Used: Catering

I just wanted to say thank you thank you thank you for your service on Friday at my wedding! The food was awesome and you and your staff were fabulous!! Definitely would recommend you to anyone.. Just sad I was busy taking pictures and didn't get more of the yummy meatballs!

Services Used: Catering

I have nothing but great things to say about Michael and his staff. The food tasted just like it did during the tasting and plus I received so many compliments from our guests regarding how wonderful the food tasted and how professional you guys were. I will say that you were a life saver also Michael. My now husband asked him if they had ice to that we could use to begin cooling the beer and wine being that our bartenders were late. He saw that he was trying to fill a container with the ice and beer and he stopped him and said that he would take care of it because he had his wedding to attend to. Thank you so much for offering to help him without us even asking. Also, since our bartenders didn't offer the service of handing out the champagne glasses around, our guests were going to have to go up to the bar and get their own glasses for the toasts. We offered to give him a case of wine if they would serve them to our guests and he declined the wine and said "We are here to serve you" and they served the glasses around without hesitation. I am most thankful to you and your staff for making our wedding go smoothly. Thank you!!!!!!!

Services Used: Catering

Michael Carey of Master Chef is a man of his word. He made our son's wedding dinner the highlight of the reception. His ability to listen and meet our request was amazing. He delivered an excellent meal at an excellent price per guest - rarely do you get both!!
He was honest, professional, available, timely, friendly, hard-working, helpful,... and the list goes on. The quality, quantity and taste of the food was awesome.
If you are interviewing other caterers for your event, I would recommend you meet with Micheal before you make your final selection. However, if you meet with him first, he is where you can stop the interviewing process - he's the best!!

Shelia Johnson

Katherine
04/05/2014

Absolutely perfect from initial contact....food was delicious, service was professional, friendly and helpful. Guests raved and asked for their number. Smiles and kudos all around. Greatly enjoyed; highly recommended.

Lisa
03/01/2014

Michael is awesome and so talented! We knew we wanted Master Chef Catering to cater our wedding as soon as we met Michael and tasted his delicious food! Michael made us feel comfortable in our first meeting with him. He really listened to what we wanted, and we could tell he really cared. My husband is Scottish, and we wanted to incorporate some Scottish food into our wedding menu. Michael researched this and created a fabulous appetizer and dessert for us! We received so many compliments about how good the food was! We would highly recommend Michael and his team! They're wonderful to work with (and reasonably priced too!)! Thank you, Michael!!

Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

Michael and his staff were awesome! I couldn't have been happier with their food, presentation, and service. I am a planner and have tasted a lot of industry food and this was the first time that the food at the event tasted just as good as the food that we tried at the tasting. I couldn't be more pleased!! Thanks to Michael and his entire team!!!!

Private User
2+ years ago

Michael is the bomb.com! From keeping me sane throughout the planning process to going the extra mile on wedding day, he was fantastic! He even provided rosemary and helped fold napkins because at the last minute I decided I liked some idea on pinterest! Talk about dedication :)

Services Used: Catering

Micheal and his team are as professional and courteous as can be! They worked with us in short notice but by no means fell short anywhere! The food was amazing, the service was too notch and I never once had a doubt we were in good hands. They were even extremely reasonable on pricing and working with you on any budget. A++++++++

Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

Master Chef went above and beyond in every way! The food, presentation, servers, and responsiveness were all amazing!! They saved the day and made our wedding celebration come together smoothly and elegantly. I would definitely recommend them to everyone and I cannot say enough good things about Chef Michael Carey. He is fantastic, kind, and takes extreme pride in his delicious food as well as how he treats his clients. Everything was beautifully displayed and the staff were so courteous and kind. It was perfect!

Services Used: Catering

We were very lucky to find one of the best caterers in the business. Michael Carey made our experience personable from the very first phone conversation. Pleasing a party of 14 ladies can get to be a handful, although we were all enlightened by the food and the experience. He made our Christmas party a dinner to remember.

Services Used: Catering

Michael with Master Chef Catering did an amazing job at my wedding! I got a lot of compliments about how yummy the food was and the professionalism of his staff!! If you want a worry free catering experience he is the man for the job!

Services Used: Catering

Best experience! Michael was very professional. I appreciated that he was willing to work with me on a special menu and meet all of my requests. He also brought my husband and I appetizers after the wedding since we werent part of the cockatail hour-we were taking pics, but this way we didnt miss out on the food! Very reasonable on prices compared to other caterers.

Bride to
11/04/2012

I’m soooooo happy Michael was recommended to us! He was so helpful, flexible, affordable and most importantly a great chef! Prior to meeting him I had a really hard time finding a great caterer. Many caterers were very costly, had below average tasting food, horrible presentation and the list goes on. Master Chef Caterings food was amazing! It tasted great and we had a good size portion as well. Not to mention we received so many positive reviews from our guest! I definitely give Master Chef Catering a green light!

Services Used: Catering

I can't give Master Chef catering any less than 5's across the board. Master Chef Catering, catered our wedding with punctuality, excellent service, elegant food display and set up, absolutely delicious food (Peruvian Ceviche one of our favorites!!), professional servers that go above and beyond and Michael showing the best authentic concern to meet everyone one of our needs and requests at our wedding.All ended with a spotless cleanup and asking of any other wishes before leaving. We had compliment after compliment from our guests on the food and service. What more could a bride and groom ask for?? Michael and Master Chef Catering is top notch and we thank you Michael for making the culinary experience at our wedding so perfect!!!! L&B

Services Used: Catering

Michael with masterchef catering was awesome. His professionalism and kindness is above and beyond. He met with us at the actual venue before hand, let us sample dishes, was willing to work with our budget and made sure all our needs were met. The food was delicious and set up flowed well. We were all impressed and will definelty be recommending thier services for all my friends and family.