Marry Me, LLC

Marry Me, LLC

Favorite
New Milford, NJ
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago
0.0

Worst wedding officiant ever do not book!! After trying hopelessly to make drama on my day she continues to send me worse than nasty emails!! My family spent more time trying to calm her down than with me on my day. Absolutely horrible. Disorganized and rude!! Do not hire!!

0.0

We had a fantastic wedding with dancing and laughs all night, but the one negative we are trying to move beyond is Connie. She did show up to the venue on time, but other than that, I have absolutely nothing positive to say. She was rude, inconsiderate, and honestly one of the worst people I have ever had to interact with. I made an honest mistake, accidentally filling out the marriage application thinking it was the license. I understand that this is an issue, but instead of speaking calming and handling the situation like an adult, Connie kept repeating to her, "You're not getting married today! Today will NOT be your anniversary!" until I was in tears (thankfully I hadn't had my makeup done yet or I really would have been a mess). Even now, she is sending me emails with lines like, "contact me when you returned from your honeymoon - which I guess wasn't a real honeymoon as you weren't married." Please, for your own sake, do NOT use Connie or Marry Me, LLC! She is a drama queen and unreasonable. Find someone who is professional and has the bride and groom's happiness at heart.

Services Used: Officiant

Connie was friendly, sweet and made us feel so calm and comfortable. The service was beautiful, her presentation is touching and our ceremony could not have been sweeter.

Services Used: Officiant

Connie was great! Our ceremony was outstanding. It was great how she made it all about us and our new son. We would def recommend Connie!
Jenn & Keith