Marriott Biscayne Bay

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I have no words to express my gratitude with the staff at the hotel, especially Bertha and Martha who work very hard to make my day perfect. Martha is amazing and she is as perfectionist as I am so every little detail was perfect, I felt that I did it myself. The reception was amazing and we were treated as royalty. I spent the night before at the hotel and when I got to the room I found a very special note from Bertha who knew I was staying with my mom and left us a cheese plate for our mother-daughter night. Everybody LOVED the food, it was delicious. I recommend the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay Hotel for your wedding, you will be extremely happy! Thank you so much!

Private User
06/14/2014

Martha Mayea and Bertha Galindo were amazing to work with! They provided me with astounding service! I worked with many vendors for my wedding and none were as professional as everyone at the Marriott!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The entire marriott team surpassed our expectations. Our wedding was beyond amazing and our guests are still commenting on what a great event it was. The food was great. The service and dedication that was put into our event was evident. Thank you wish I could do it all over again.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

No amount of money can pay for the service we received. Everyone I communicated with on the front end of planning was phenomenal. Martha was our event planner and her expertise is by far, parallel to none. She also responded to emails within a 24 hour period and she communicated effectively with our vendors, which was huge for us, because we were out of state, planning a wedding in my hometown. The food was delicious and the portions were appropriate. The event space and staff was always prepared. They were kind to our guest and made everyone feel welcomed.

Private User
1+ year ago

Awesome team!! Thanks for making our wedding very memorable!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Last weekend, I attended a friend's wedding. The guests included many of the guests that were present at my wedding. At this wedding, I received so many compliments about my wedding. Keep in mind, my wedding was six months prior yet it is still talked about as if it was yesterday. I had to divert the actual attention and conversation to the current bride and groom, but I'm not going to lie. I was ecstatic that so many people still remembered my wedding reception. And that is what the Miami Marriott offers: an unforgettable experience for everyone. Because I didn't have a wedding planner, I thought I would feel overwhelmed, but Bertha, made sure I was on top of everything. She was always available if I had any questions (and I had a lot) or wanted to meet up. Martha, my event coordinator, was also incredible. She jumped right into the wedding, and didn't leave any room for procrastination. She was open to any changes I might want. And there're no words that could fully capture the AMAZING catering and services. Chef Joe and Chef Donovan wowed me with their selections. Guests didn't have chicken; they had moist, roasted French chicken. There were no standard or typical dishes and everything was delicious: from the veggie tacos and bloody Mary shrimp (during cocktail hour), to the salad (That's right. I received compliments about the salad. CRAZY!), the mushroom strudel appetizer, and the main entree. And I have to rave about the services during the wedding. Malcolm and Mirva attended me and my husband personally, making sure we ate, as well as the guests. We didn’t have to worry about anything. They were attentive to everybody’s needs, making sure the guests were comfortable and constantly checked on us. I didn’t hire a personal wedding planner, but you would have never known that. The Marriott was dedicated to us from the beginning of the wedding process to the end and they made my wedding such a wonderful, memorable experience and I can’t say enough about them.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Maria
1 Review
11/16/2013

The staff at this hotel are friendly, professional, and quick to respond. They know how to take care of their guests.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Andrea
08/24/2013

Miami Marriot Biscayne Bay was the most amazing place to have our wedding day. Bertha and Shari were amazing throughout the entire process. They were always available to answer questions, give suggestions, and help plan little details that made our day run smoothly. Words truly cannot express how happy we were with your services. All of our family and friends are still talking about how much fun they had. The food and the drinks were exceptional, and the setting of the room created an atmosphere that was just wonderful. The entire staff was just great. They definitely get top rating in the area of customer service. Everything fell into place beautifully and we had wonderful compliments on the service of your staff, the food and the room itself. The timing of everything was excellent .The food courses came out with just the right amount of time in-between.
Thank you Bertha and Shari you are truly the best at what you do!! We truly appreciate all the hard work from the Miami Marriot Biscayne Bay staff that put so much effort in making our wedding reception a beautiful celebration for our guests and us.

Lysa
07/20/2013

Everything was perfect and the staff went above and beyond to meet all my needs.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Excellent service, the team assigned to my event were wonderful, professional, took great care of me, my husband and our families. Our guests were so happy about everything!
Couldn't have found a better venue for my reception, was amazing!

charilynn
04/20/2013

Beautiful Venue! Shari was our planner and she made sure that everything ran perfectly. She's so sweet and understanding. Bertha also helped and was a pleasure to work with! I feel like they had our back and supported us with everything. As a Bride to be, I was so nervous about everything. If you choose this venue, don’t waste any time stressing like I did. They will pull through and make it wonderful! The staff is very helpful and accommodating. Everything was perfect. If I had to do it again, I would not change a thing. Thank you to the staff, Bertha, and more importantly Shari for making my dream wedding come true. If we ever stay in Miami again I will be staying here. It was perfect!

Cristina Rodriguez
04/13/2013

The Marriott on Biscayne Bay has exceeded our expectations for our wedding. Fantastic customer service. Everyone was so attentive and did everything they could to make our day amazing.

Silvia O.
01/19/2013

The entire process with the Marriott Biscayne Bay was more than we could ever have asked for. My husband and I checked for the perfect venue, and we ultimately found the Marriott Biscayne Bay, which is a beautiful location in the middle of the best parts of Miami (right in the Marina, by Downtown & close to SoBe). What made the experience more amazing was working closely with Bertha & Shari. Bertha (who was a big reason as to why we also chose our venue) showed us everything they offered with no hidden lines in between, and she has always been there to answer all of our questions and concerns. And the last few months leading to our wedding we had the pleasure of working closely with our day coordinator Shari, who was also as attentive and remembered every detail we have mentioned, she was always there when we had a question and def. helped bring the peace of mind we needed.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Everything was great; the venue, good food, beautiful view, great service, great coordinators: Shari & Bertha. Great Overall Experience. We got so many good compliments from our guests. It was a dream wedding from beginning to end.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

We held our daughter's destination wedding at the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay, but not the ceremony. Everything was spectacular from the moment we and our guests arrived at the hotel until we checked out. Darlene Marquez, our assigned wedding specialist, paid attention to every detail helping us create a dream wedding for our daughter. The hotel rooms were immaculate and spacious. The hotel staff was very courteous. The food at the reception was outstanding. Many of our guests have expressed that when they return to Miami they will be staying at the Marriott Biscayne Bay. The whole experience is memorable!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

My wife and I could not have been happier with the Marriott. The venue, food, experience, and helpfullness was amazing. My wife and I live out of state and the staff bent over backwards to accomodate our hectic schedules. It's been months since the wedding and I still receive compliments regarding the venue and food.