Marriage 101 Online - Don't Be A Statistic!!

Marriage 101 Online - Don't Be A Statistic!!

FREE MARRIAGE LICENSE!!

1771 International Parkway 111
Serving Couples Everywhere, TX 75081 | map
Services: Interfaith Ceremony, Single Religion Ceremony
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination), Christian - Anglican, C...
4.3
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marriage 101 Online is an amazing course. It's very affordable and you even get $60 off the marriage license! The workbooks are great and easy to use. The topics are what we need to make our marriage last. I'll recommend it to all my friends.

• Wedding: 05/05/2012
Services Used: Officiant
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We’ve learned so many unique ways to handle any issues that may, better yet (will) arise in the years to come. I mean, these were things that we as everyday people wouldn’t typically think of implementing in our daily lives with one another. Now that I am actually putting these methods into play, I can see such a dramatic change in even the way my husband and I speak and communicate with one another. I could have never imagined our marriage even close to being this rock solid! Now I know exactly what “feeling married” entails. When you find out not only what it’s like to be in such a successful marriage, but what it means for you as a couple to be “Married to your relationship with God” you will rise to unforeseeable heights in your life! What we’ve received is more than we could ever ask for!

• Wedding: 09/16/2011
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
3.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 2.0

If you are looking for an evangelical, Christian, sexist, and heterosexist premarital counseling program, this is for you.

I, as a liberal clergy person who was getting married, found the concept of doing premarital counseling intriguing and it did spark some great conversations with my fiancee. We were unable to travel to do the TwoGether in Texas training elsewhere, and needed to get the marriage license with no waiting period due to our travel schedule. The videos are cheesy, and depending on your political leanings, can seem offensive. We both found the session on financial planning to be bizarre and rather off-putting.

When we picked up our marriage license, we found out that providers of this course are normally not supposed to charge for this. It's sad that they are the only game in town currently.

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
Services Used: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)
Profile Picture
aaron
1 Review
800-527-4014
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment