Reviews (8)
Flexibility:
 (4.7/5.0)

Sort By:

Lisa 5 Reviews
Market street was very easy to work with and always seemed very pleased to help us. I have received numerous comments about how well the cake tasted and couldn't have imagined a prettier wedding cake or more fun grooms cake than they personally made for us!
Wedding: 06/22/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The cake was so yummy and moist and perfect!
Wedding: 03/02/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our cakes were delicious!!

We chose both wedding and grooms cakes from here and how delicious they were! They also did cupcakes for us-just as delicious!

They were very professional from beginning to end! They arranged a tasting with a manager and brought samples of all cakes, fillings, and frostings. They offer a huge variety at a good budget price!

I also kept in contact with them, and made multiple changes. They were kind, patient, and always made sure they had it right.
Wedding: 07/21/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They made our cake exactly the way we wanted it! Perfect! Our flowers were beautiful!
Wedding: 03/11/2012
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Flowers

matwilso 5 Reviews
Patti and her staff at the 98th Street Market Street were extremely easy to work with, responsive, and put together and delivered beautiful flowers! Our wedding colors were blue and while, and though there were only a handful of blue-colored flowers available during June Patti made it happen. Not only was the value great, but the prices were incredibly affordable and Patti was a blast to work with! She took our ideas and turned them into floral vision!
Wedding: 06/05/2010
Services Used: Flowers
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had just weeks before the wedding and still hadn't decided on who was going to make our wedding cake! I shopped around and the other places I looked, that actually have great reviews, were so ridiculously priced. The cake that I had originally wanted was a hexagon 4 tier cake. Only one place that I had called could make it, but was going to start out at $700. I think that is way too much money to pay for something that people are just going to eat, even though I am sure it would've been very nice. So I settled for a square 3 tier cake. I also gave them pictures of how I wanted the groom's cake and they made it look even better than I had imagined! I was so happy with the cakes! And I got a 3 tier wedding cake, a 2 tier dallas cowboys themed groom's cake and another full sheet cake for a little over $500. Great price for exceptional pieces of art!
Wedding: 09/19/2009
3.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0
They were able to provide a good amount for the cost. The food was fresh and tasted wonderful.
Wedding: 09/27/2008
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Great food for a decent price. plenty of food for all of our guest with plenty of extras!
Wedding: 08/11/2007