Mark Christopher Weddings & Events, Inc.

Mark Christopher Weddings & Events, Inc.

PO Box 11085
Denver, CO 80211 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I hired Mark as our day of coordinator, and our only regret was not hiring him for our entire planning process. He was so professional, organized and made me feel so at ease on this Type A girls wedding day. He went above and beyond his job to make sure the day went flawless and perfect. I couldn't recommend him and his team more!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were looking for a day of coordinator to ease our minds a little bit on the day of our wedding. Hiring Mark was one of the best decisions we made with regards to our wedding. The moment we hired him it was like a weight was lifted off our shoulders. He knows his trade and is a true expert, he brought up things I wasn't even thinking about and made sure we were prepared and in some cases helped us execute. I was a very detail oriented bride but having a day of coordinated in my opinion is crucial, it enables you to relax and just go through the amazing motions of the day. Mark truly is fantastic, you will not be disappointed with him or any who work for Mark Christopher Weddings & Events.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the wedding of my dreams thanks to Mark Christopher Weddings & Events.

After deciding on a destination wedding, the thought of planning from the other side of the country was extremely overwhelming. After booking with Mark, the process from then on out was a breeze. He was extremely attentive, helpful, knowledgeable, generous... I could go on and on.

Fast forward to the day of my wedding, it couldn't have gone any smoother. He took my vision and made it into reality. Better than I could have ever imagined. Every single thing was spot on. He was so organized and made sure everyone was where they were supposed to be without making it stressful.

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Mark and his associates. I can say for a fact that my wedding would not have been possible without him and because of that, we are forever grateful.

Thank you again Mark, for making our dreams come true.

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot express how amazing Mark was throughout my 16-month engagement. I was so thankful for him every day and don't know how any bride has done it without a Mark! It wasn't stressful planning at all. He did everything. He understood what I was going for and gave me all that, as well as offering unique ideas that I never thought about, despite all the pinterest and googling! I had an exit and escort cards you won't see anywhere else! I also never found my venue on my own (we looked around before interviewing Mark), and then he introduced it to me and it was absolutely perfect! All the vendors he introduced to us were great. I have zero complaints. We got so many discounts from other vendors because they enjoy working with Mark. He's also VERY quick to respond to emails and calls (I bugged him a lot haha)! He has so much experience and successful weddings behind him that I could completely trust his opinions. I wasn't a bride who had an envision for my wedding, but I was picky here and there. I wanted everything to flow well (I didn't want some vintage there and rustic here and modern there) and I was all about consistency and symmetry. I told him these things from the beginning and he was so careful to keep all that going. He really understood what I was going for. He was very, very conscientious about staying within my budget. For example, I was thinking about throwing flip flops out on the dance floor, but he explained it probably wasn't worth the money. It's clear he was always looking out for my best interest. I was concerned about the reception having to end at 11PM because the venue I wanted wouldn't let me go longer, and he assured me that most people are fine with that. To end the night on a happy note in case guests are upset, he came up with the idea of an accapella group singing good-bye to them! I know he has a lot of clients, but you'd think your his only one. Honestly, I could go on and on about him! I will forever be grateful for Mark.

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark was very helpful from the first time we met with him. Our wedding was great and that is largely due to the coordination we received from Mark. He was always prompt professional and great to work with and we would refer him to anyone.

• Wedding: 06/29/2014
Services Used: Invitations, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark may be the most likable man we have ever met. By the time the wedding comes around you are not only happy to have him as your wedding coordinator but you are also happy to have him at your wedding as a friend. Throughout the whole planning process Mark absorbs all the intricate details that make a couple happy. He takes these details and executes them on your wedding day in a professional manner with extreme precision. We, as a couple have heard many awful wedding stories without the help of a coordinator and after our wedding, we are even more thankful we spent the money for Mark. The stress we did not have to endure; was absorbed by Mark and his staff. The care Alex and Mark showed really made it our special day and it was as if all that mattered in the world was us two. We were not one of those couples that went without eating, they made sure we were fed and had drinks for us as well. The weather tried to ruin our ceremony, but after a temporary postponement they corralled our guests back to the ceremony site and made it seem like we didn’t lose any time at all… we still had the ceremony of our dreams! We can only imagine how stressful our wedding would have been without Mark, knowing what we know now, we would have paid double.

• Wedding: 06/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The wedding is now over, but the thank you's are just beginning and Mark, you are deservedly first on the list.
Wow! You did it! Kudos to you and the Mark Christopher Wedding staff for one amazing wedding! Without hesitation, I can honestly say you are the "best" wedding planner anyone could ask for. Had it not been for your hard work, dedication, eye for detail, and your commitment to excellence, this wedding would not had all the refined finishes that turn a good wedding into a magnificent one. Even 3 weeks after the wedding, I still am getting emails from friends and family asking for a "do-over." One guest said, "No one could ever top my wedding." He later corrected himself saying his wedding had now moved to second place.

When the next child decides to marry, Mark will be the second to know. Without hesitation, I whole-heartedly recommend Mark Christopher Weddings without reservation. You found the right wedding planner.
Mother of the Bride

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Services Used: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Following my engagement, the details of planning my ideal wedding overwhelmed me. I met with several of Denver’s top wedding planners. Mark stood out because of his hyper-attention to detail, organization and professionalism (in time I found that these are just a fraction of the qualities that Mark possesses). Mark got to know my fiancé and I, and our expectations and taste. He connected us with quality vendors that I would never have found if organizing on my own. Mark managed the budget, the contracts and any bumps along the way.

On the day of our wedding, Mark and his team made sure the signs were in place, the sash on each chair was tied flawlessly, table settings were perfectly aligned and the event was seamlessly timed. I have received countless compliments about every aspect of the wedding; some elements were so remarkable that they have been blogged about by brides and wedding planners, alike.

Mark and his team exceeded the expectations I had for my wedding. There is not enough space here to provide all the accolades they deserve.

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired a "day of" planner to help us since both of us are busy professionals with family out of state. Mark was recommended by a friend in the wedding industry, and she was so right to point us his way.

Mark is so organized, thoughtful and dedicated to customer service. And just a pleasant and fun person so I always enjoyed our conversations! Even as "just" our day-of planner, we spent a good amount of time preparing, so you will want to pick someone who is fun to work with and gets so excited about hearing your ideas and your dreams for your wedding and all of the associated activities. We appreciated how he listened to the type of wedding we were striving for and our budget when he made recommendations on vendors we may wish to hire (who all were great). And, since we are not routinely planning weddings... his advice on things that we should do or not do was invaluable.

We also loved the invitations he recommended to us through his relationship with an invitation vendor. They were perfect, and when the printer had a small error on one item, he quickly got the invites fixed, at no charge of course, and hand-delivered them to us.

I would have liked to have hired Mark to be at our side during even more of the planning process; if you have the budget to do so, I would definitely recommend it. I'm sure there is no event that Mark can't perfectly and professionally handle.

• Wedding: 04/04/2014
Services Used: Invitations, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark is absolutely amazing! Knowing he was our day of coordinator allowed us to relax and enjoy our wedding day! Additionally, he provided support, advice, and suggestions throughout the wedding planning process. We cannot imagine getting married without a wedding coordinator/planner and I would highly recommend Mark Christopher Weddings and Events.

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark is so great. He is so organized and does his job to the best of his ability. He made the whole wedding come together perfectly. He made sure the guests were taken care of so I did not have to. I loved how he sent an itinerary out to all the vendors such as caterer, photographer, Dj, etc. Everyone was on the same page and the wedding turned out to be PERFECT. I would recommend Mark to anyone. :)

• Wedding: 10/18/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My name is Lindsay Ventimiglia and my husband, Mike and I booked Mark Christopher Weddings & Events, LLC. to assist with day of coordination for our wedding on October 11th in Yountville, CA at the Villagio Inn & Spa. I am also a professional event planner so finding the perfect fit was very important to us (me especially!) and I couldn't have booked a more capable, loving, genuine, smart, responsible, quick, caring person to handle the special details of our special day. Mark and his awesome assistant, Cassie flew to California to be with us and execute every single detail of our day. I knew he was the perfect choice when the prior June he was traveling to the Napa area for a vacation and insisted on going to the venue to get the lay of the land (on his own time!). He came back with pages of notes, ideas, and a hand written diagram. Amazing! The day of the wedding proved effortless for him, even when about one hour prior to the ceremony he made the realization that our DJ was not just running late, but not going to make it to the ceremony at all. Being quick on his feet at the 11th hour he (because of his amazing organization and passion for details) had all of our ceremony songs with him. He uploaded them to his iPhone and had them played through the venue speakers. The guests didn't know the wiser (and I only realized when I noticed our officiate didn't have a mic on)! He was seriously ON the entire day and the weeks leading up to it I couldn't have done it without him. As soon as the ceremony was over, there he was with our favorite drinks in hand all while shuffling guests to the cocktail hour (and trying to find out if our DJ was ever going to show, thankfully he did)!

Mark helped with ever aspect of our amazing wedding and for that, I am filled with endless gratitude. He's the best decision I made with our wedding (besides marrying my husband:)

• Wedding: 10/11/2013
Services Used: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Mark is amazing!
A terrible flood occured in the town that my wedding was supposed to take place less than two weeks from my wedding. With Mark's help and connections, we replanned my wedding in about two days! The wedding was flawless which is amazing given all the last minute changes that took place.
Always professional, a wealth of knowledge, and has impeccable taste! Mark, from start to finish was worth every penny. If you want the best in Denver...look no further!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark is an absolutely amazing planner and day-of-coordinator, and I would recommend no one else for your wedding planning needs. Even though we only hired him as a day-of-coordinator, he was there to answer any planning questions I had through out the entire planning process and provided some great vendor recommendations. His attention to detail is impeccable and nothing on your big day will be forgotten or overlooked. He treated each of our guests with respect and went out of his way to accommodate their needs. I cannot stress enough how happy we are with our decision to hire Mark. If it was not for his and his team's efforts, our wedding day would not have been the same!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark and his team are phenomenal! I don't even know where to start because there are so many good things I can say about him. Mark was strong and professional, kind and helpful. He always took time to answer my questions with not only helpful but realistic suggestions. He supported us in all our crazy ideas and guided us through logistics of which ones might not go like we expected. Overall he made my wedding seamless and perfect. As a wedding photographer, I have been to over 200 weddings and have worked with Mark before. Every one I have been to with him I am pretty sure NOTHING has gone wrong... He is so good at his job that even if something goes wrong (which is actually inevitable) nobody would know because he has made it so perfect. I would refer him as a colleague in his field, but moreover as one of his brides I will rave about him until kingdom comes. Mark is awesome!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark was fantastic to work with. I hired him for my daughter's wedding, who lives out of town from where she was married. I would recommend him to anybody -- and not just for weddings, but any event. He is intuitive, extremely organized, understands his customers, and works with them and works hard. When he counter-proposed an idea, it was with valid reason -- he knows the business of event planning. And he's a great guy, to boot -- and a top-notch professional.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
720-320-2720
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment