Mark Christopher Weddings & Events, Inc.

Mark Christopher Weddings & Events, Inc.

Favorite
Denver, CO
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Alex was our day of (month of) wedding coordinator. She is awesome! She was the ultimate professional and a valuable resource in ensuring that our event went well. She was wonderful to work with, very responsive, and helpful with whatever we needed. I highly recommend her for your event!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We hired Mark to plan our daughter's wedding in Colorado. My husband and I live out of town, as does our daughter and her (now) husband. From the very first meeting, we loved Mark. He was everything we wanted in a planner. Organized, professional, detailed and incredibly helpful. The wedding was exactly as our daughter envisioned her day would be. I truly cannot say enough good things about him!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Deciding to work with Alex H. as our day of/month of coordinator was one of the best decisions we made in our planning process! Alex was sweet, organized, and always calm and collected. She made my husband and I feel like we didn't have to worry about a thing! She was there from beginning to end and made everything run perfectly smooth. She even handled a situation with an upset family member with professionalism and poise (keeping it all from us so we could enjoy our night at that!).

I cannot imagine our wedding day going as perfectly as it did without Alex! Highly recommend her services with Mark Christopher Events!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Alex with Mark Christopher Weddings & Events made our wedding day perfect! We hired Alex for day of (month of) coordination. She made sure that everything went as planned the day of the wedding. We had our wedding at the Clock Tower and of course it was the one day in June that it was 95 degrees outside. She made sure that the dessert station was moved to the 18th floor because the 21st floor was way too warm. She also made sure that the wedding party had water before the ceremony. I don't know what I would have done without her that day. To say that my wedding day was stress free is an understatement. Having Alex by my side that day I knew that I didn't need to worry about a thing. She made sure that the Groom and I received appetizers (and of course I had to spill food on my dress but Alex was right there with a tide pen), drinks and dinner. Without her I probably would have gone the whole night without eating. Hands down day of coordination was the best money we spent on the entire wedding. If you are thinking that you or a family member can handle what a day of coordinator can you are wrong! Enjoy your wedding and let you friends and family enjoy it as well by hiring a day of coordinator.

Recently Married

We mostly dealt with Mark's assistant Alex. Alex was great, she always responded to e-mails, phone calls, and texts promptly. She took care of some tense situations for us where we had some issues with one of our vendors and we were pleased with how she handled it.

1 Review
Recently Married

Mark put together the absolute wedding of our dreams. Every step of the way he kept us updated with a realistic expectation of the budget, pairing us with vendors that fit our price range, vision and personality. The actual wedding day was completely on schedule and none of the stress went our way.

Of particular note, Mark spaced out tasks so we were never overwhelmed, and his foresight left us with almost nothing left to do the last two weeks before the wedding. You're missing out if you choose any other planner.

Sarah & Nathan

1 Review
Recently Married

I'd be giving 6 stars out of 5, if I could. Mark is the most professional, thorough, and simply amazing event coordinator I have ever worked with. There was not one ounce of stress since he handled every detail with precision and excellence from start to finish. As far as I'm concerned, he's already under contract for my next three kids' weddings!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

My husband and I hired Mark as our day of coordinator, and our only regret was not hiring him for our entire planning process. He was so professional, organized and made me feel so at ease on this Type A girls wedding day. He went above and beyond his job to make sure the day went flawless and perfect. I couldn't recommend him and his team more!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We were looking for a day of coordinator to ease our minds a little bit on the day of our wedding. Hiring Mark was one of the best decisions we made with regards to our wedding. The moment we hired him it was like a weight was lifted off our shoulders. He knows his trade and is a true expert, he brought up things I wasn't even thinking about and made sure we were prepared and in some cases helped us execute. I was a very detail oriented bride but having a day of coordinated in my opinion is crucial, it enables you to relax and just go through the amazing motions of the day. Mark truly is fantastic, you will not be disappointed with him or any who work for Mark Christopher Weddings & Events.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I had the wedding of my dreams thanks to Mark Christopher Weddings & Events.

After deciding on a destination wedding, the thought of planning from the other side of the country was extremely overwhelming. After booking with Mark, the process from then on out was a breeze. He was extremely attentive, helpful, knowledgeable, generous... I could go on and on.

Fast forward to the day of my wedding, it couldn't have gone any smoother. He took my vision and made it into reality. Better than I could have ever imagined. Every single thing was spot on. He was so organized and made sure everyone was where they were supposed to be without making it stressful.

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Mark and his associates. I can say for a fact that my wedding would not have been possible without him and because of that, we are forever grateful.

Thank you again Mark, for making our dreams come true.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I cannot express how amazing Mark was throughout my 16-month engagement. I was so thankful for him every day and don't know how any bride has done it without a Mark! It wasn't stressful planning at all. He did everything. He understood what I was going for and gave me all that, as well as offering unique ideas that I never thought about, despite all the pinterest and googling! I had an exit and escort cards you won't see anywhere else! I also never found my venue on my own (we looked around before interviewing Mark), and then he introduced it to me and it was absolutely perfect! All the vendors he introduced to us were great. I have zero complaints. We got so many discounts from other vendors because they enjoy working with Mark. He's also VERY quick to respond to emails and calls (I bugged him a lot haha)! He has so much experience and successful weddings behind him that I could completely trust his opinions. I wasn't a bride who had an envision for my wedding, but I was picky here and there. I wanted everything to flow well (I didn't want some vintage there and rustic here and modern there) and I was all about consistency and symmetry. I told him these things from the beginning and he was so careful to keep all that going. He really understood what I was going for. He was very, very conscientious about staying within my budget. For example, I was thinking about throwing flip flops out on the dance floor, but he explained it probably wasn't worth the money. It's clear he was always looking out for my best interest. I was concerned about the reception having to end at 11PM because the venue I wanted wouldn't let me go longer, and he assured me that most people are fine with that. To end the night on a happy note in case guests are upset, he came up with the idea of an accapella group singing good-bye to them! I know he has a lot of clients, but you'd think your his only one. Honestly, I could go on and on about him! I will forever be grateful for Mark.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Mark was very helpful from the first time we met with him. Our wedding was great and that is largely due to the coordination we received from Mark. He was always prompt professional and great to work with and we would refer him to anyone.

Services Used: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Mark may be the most likable man we have ever met. By the time the wedding comes around you are not only happy to have him as your wedding coordinator but you are also happy to have him at your wedding as a friend. Throughout the whole planning process Mark absorbs all the intricate details that make a couple happy. He takes these details and executes them on your wedding day in a professional manner with extreme precision. We, as a couple have heard many awful wedding stories without the help of a coordinator and after our wedding, we are even more thankful we spent the money for Mark. The stress we did not have to endure; was absorbed by Mark and his staff. The care Alex and Mark showed really made it our special day and it was as if all that mattered in the world was us two. We were not one of those couples that went without eating, they made sure we were fed and had drinks for us as well. The weather tried to ruin our ceremony, but after a temporary postponement they corralled our guests back to the ceremony site and made it seem like we didn’t lose any time at all… we still had the ceremony of our dreams! We can only imagine how stressful our wedding would have been without Mark, knowing what we know now, we would have paid double.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

The wedding is now over, but the thank you's are just beginning and Mark, you are deservedly first on the list.
Wow! You did it! Kudos to you and the Mark Christopher Wedding staff for one amazing wedding! Without hesitation, I can honestly say you are the "best" wedding planner anyone could ask for. Had it not been for your hard work, dedication, eye for detail, and your commitment to excellence, this wedding would not had all the refined finishes that turn a good wedding into a magnificent one. Even 3 weeks after the wedding, I still am getting emails from friends and family asking for a "do-over." One guest said, "No one could ever top my wedding." He later corrected himself saying his wedding had now moved to second place.

When the next child decides to marry, Mark will be the second to know. Without hesitation, I whole-heartedly recommend Mark Christopher Weddings without reservation. You found the right wedding planner.
Mother of the Bride

Services Used: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Following my engagement, the details of planning my ideal wedding overwhelmed me. I met with several of Denver’s top wedding planners. Mark stood out because of his hyper-attention to detail, organization and professionalism (in time I found that these are just a fraction of the qualities that Mark possesses). Mark got to know my fiancé and I, and our expectations and taste. He connected us with quality vendors that I would never have found if organizing on my own. Mark managed the budget, the contracts and any bumps along the way.

On the day of our wedding, Mark and his team made sure the signs were in place, the sash on each chair was tied flawlessly, table settings were perfectly aligned and the event was seamlessly timed. I have received countless compliments about every aspect of the wedding; some elements were so remarkable that they have been blogged about by brides and wedding planners, alike.

Mark and his team exceeded the expectations I had for my wedding. There is not enough space here to provide all the accolades they deserve.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We hired a "day of" planner to help us since both of us are busy professionals with family out of state. Mark was recommended by a friend in the wedding industry, and she was so right to point us his way.

Mark is so organized, thoughtful and dedicated to customer service. And just a pleasant and fun person so I always enjoyed our conversations! Even as "just" our day-of planner, we spent a good amount of time preparing, so you will want to pick someone who is fun to work with and gets so excited about hearing your ideas and your dreams for your wedding and all of the associated activities. We appreciated how he listened to the type of wedding we were striving for and our budget when he made recommendations on vendors we may wish to hire (who all were great). And, since we are not routinely planning weddings... his advice on things that we should do or not do was invaluable.

We also loved the invitations he recommended to us through his relationship with an invitation vendor. They were perfect, and when the printer had a small error on one item, he quickly got the invites fixed, at no charge of course, and hand-delivered them to us.

I would have liked to have hired Mark to be at our side during even more of the planning process; if you have the budget to do so, I would definitely recommend it. I'm sure there is no event that Mark can't perfectly and professionally handle.

Services Used: Invitations, Wedding Planning