Mark Bryan Designs

Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Since I was a little girl, I always pictured my wedding day. It would be in the Fall. It would be outside. It would have lots and lots of flowers! I never thought it was possible for someone to make what I saw in my head an actual reality on my wedding day. Mark Bryan Designs created my dream wedding and did so with such remarkable ease. Mark was an absolute pleasure and make me feel so special. He will keep you updated on flower selection, what he creates, and how his staff are making it happen. Everyone, including venue staff, commented on just how amazing our wedding felt and that is largely due to Mark Bryan Designs. If you are struggling with who could create your true vision, I highly reccomend giving Mark a call!

• Wedding: 10/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark Bryan did an absolutely AMAZING job with my wedding!! Everything from the bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, centerpieces, boutineers, and chuppah were beautiful! His color choices and combinations are so creative and tasteful. I did not know a lot about what type of flowers and combinations would work well together and he knew exactly what to put together to make everything look so stunning and beautiful!! It was just what we wanted and more. He was such a pleasure to work with and very easy to get in touch with via phone and e-mail for any questions, concerns, or feedback needed. Awesome job and thank you SO much!!

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
Alanna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Last saturday I got married for the second time. My now husband has three boys and I have three girls...we heard the words "Brady Bunch" a lot. Planning a wedding is a big job, and in our case it wasn't just a wedding that we had to prepare for. It was the merging of two families, various pets, moving things from three houses and a barn, fixing up two and selling one, flooded basements, switching schools- the list goes on but my point is that wedding logistics on their own can be stressful enough without any other challenges, and we were mentally drained. When I first met Mark, a sense of calm just swept over me. I have always loved design and thrived on coordinating colors and textures- in fact I am not ashamed to say that I am very particular. However, when it came to the floral arrangement aspect of our wedding, I needed to not think any more and "toss it up" so to speak. I truly believe that Mark was not only the right choice, but the only choice. As I looked around his shop, I not only saw samples of what he was working on, but could see the passion with which he was doing it. He connected with each piece. All I did was show him one of my daughters dresses and say I wanted things to blend well. For one of the first times in my life, I felt comfortable letting someone else be in control and take the reigns on an important decision on an important day. And in the end, his floral vision and subsequent execution of our wedding was perfect! I wouldn't highly recommend Mark Bryan Designs, I would only recommend him.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our experience with Mark Bryan designs for our September wedding was first class. Mark was flexible with his schedule and available to meet to discuss details/ideas throughout my wedding preparation which was extremely helpful as I was planning my wedding from a long distance. Mark is knowledgeable in many floral options and varieties of decor to make any event amazing. Mark met all of our expectations and went above and beyond to ensure that the flowers for our wedding day where unique to our personality and vision. He even included the element of surprise which I loved! If you give Mark your ideas and the ability to be creative you will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where do I even begin? I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Mark Bryan. Mark made my floral vision come to life down to the very last detail for my wedding. From the moment we first met, Mark put in so much effort to understand what we were looking for and trying to achieve in our flowers for our wedding. We went to Mark with a very specific idea of what we wanted our florals to look like, and he executed it better than I could have ever imagined. Throughout the planning process, Mark was always available to answer any questions and offered really helpful insight (which was especially helpful given my lack of flower knowledge!). Mark was an absolute pleasure to work with and we knew from our very first meeting that he was the one! It was so comforting to know I did not have to worry once about my flowers not being right - I trusted Mark completely. On the big day, the flowers were even more incredible than I could have imagined. All the flowers from the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and church flowers were simply perfect. Mark did a sensational job and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a florist. You will not be disappointed! Thank you so much, Mark for helping to make my day more than perfect!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Artist,visionary, designer, professional. Words that easily come to mind when talking about Mark
Bryan. His ability to bring to life my daughters dream was a delightful and an easy process with Mark. After one brief meeting he had our vision and executed it beyond our expectations. Mark was a delight to work with and the process was easy and stress free. No need for countless meetings, or endless phone calls. He work in concert with us on the colors and types of flowers and although my daughter was not accomplished in the various varieties of flowers he knew what look we wanted. Walking into the room for the first look took my breath away. The coach lanterns were perfect and the artistic loose arrangement was fabulous. Mark arrived personally the morning of the wedding with the stunning bouquets for our bridal party of 7. He posted pictures of the bouquets for the bride to see before the day of the wedding. She and I were overcome with excitement and they were even more beautiful in person. I have planned numerous parties and worked with other florists but none could compare to artistry of Mark Bryan. He executed every detail beautifully from the arrangement on the chic shutters which uniquely displayed our seating cards to rustic arrangements for our cocktail tables. He was a drought to work with in every way. The almost 200 guests raved about the flowers and the girls bouquets. I can't wait to work with him again for my sons wedding. It is difficult to put into words how exceptional Marks designs were. The flowers personified our theme and set the tone perfectly. If you are lucky to work with Mark I assure you , you won't be disappointed and your flowers will be perfect for Your look. There is nothing cookie cutter about this floral designer. Thank you Mark for executing our dream so beautifully. I wish we could do it all again.
Fondly, Linda young

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark is not only an amazingly talented florist, but is someone who really listens to you. As I am sure most of the soon-to-be brides or event coordinators reading this review can relate to, my first meeting with Mark involved about 30+ floral ideas that were on my "Wedding Day Flowers!" pinterest board-:) I knew Mark was going to be the one to decorate our venue with beautiful flowers when we was equally excited about all my floral ideas as I was! Mark helped me coordinate the color scheme in our venue at The Lake House Inn, from the table cloth colors, to the napkins, to the lighting and the seat cushion colors - he was the best! Even when the flowers started to arrive at this shop a fews days before the wedding he texted me pictures of how beautiful the white and blush peonies, coffee colored roses, etc were - which made me that much more excited! Mark is truly an artist who's visions come alive on our big day! I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience, I high recommend Mark Bryan Deigns for any type of event!!!!!!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our flowers were breathtaking! My only comment is Mark is very hands on and likes LOTS of feedback. So my cake flower ball was not what I had exactly envisioned. Had I gone and talked to Mark I know I would of gotten what I wanted. He isn't a mind reader so that was 100% my fault. The flower cake ball was still beautiful and exceptional and high quality and everyone else loved it, including me, so I can't complain. (Just a tip so if you are very specific in your wants you should probably go and see him at the shop a few times or have him make you a mock-up piece) He went above and beyond to make our wedding beautiful and helped every step of the way (hard find when looking for a vendor) EVERYTHING else about our wedding was exactly what we had wanted to the letter. People were in awe of the flowers. I have even dried my bouquet so I could keep it longer! Still beautiful. I have given my information to one of my bridesmaids who absolutely adored everything about our flowers, and wants to use Mark for her wedding. They were all very accommodating. Everything was beautiful and set up by the time we got there and they removed everything! I would recommend Mark Bryan again to anyone

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would strongly recommend working with Mark Bryan for your wedding!! I wanted an elegant and classic winter wonderland feel to our December 14, 2013 wedding at HollyHedge without screaming Christmas. I definitely had a vision on what I wanted. I gave Mark some pictures and ideas for my flowers and decor and he went above and beyond to making it amazing.

I absolutely LOVED everything Mark designed and created. My bouquet was so stunning, the bridesmaids' flowers were so lovely to look at, and the decor on the tables looked magical (we chose Mark's white trees with tea lights hanging from the branches and black lanterns in wooden boxes with an assortment of greens and reds). Everyone was complimenting on how beautiful everything looked. I can't tell you how happy I was with his amazing talent.

Mark is passionate about all the little details, loves what he does, and works very hard to make your day exactly how you've always pictured it. Thank you Mark for being a part of our special day!!

• Wedding: 12/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark made my wedding look absolutely beautiful!! He listened to what i wanted and made the vision come true! We had so many compliments on the centerpieces and bouquets. They were colorful, rustic and romantic. The flowers he picked were perfect and made my photos pop! I can't say enough good things. Thank you Mark for your part in making our day so special <3

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark is spectacular. When searching for a florist, I was looking for someone special. I needed a creative florist who wasn't afraid to take risks and step outside the box. I wanted someone gifted in his/her field -- but also someone with whom I would work well. A Type A personality, I'm used to calling the shots in my job -- and I wanted someone who was not afraid to throw around ideas with me, tell me when I was wrong, work with me when I was right, and -- collectively -- come to a creative conclusion. Mark was perfect. Strong-willed and strong-minded, he very much knows his own craft, but he also knows how to be a team player when required. I found him to be opinionated but open-minded, willing to jump in with both feet, structured but flexible, and, more importantly, a true professional. I knew the minute I met him that I would not have to shadow him. He keeps tight reigns on every job he accepts, which gave me the personal freedom to loosen my reigns because I knew Mark would handle things and that everything would be beautiful. Because of this collective trust, I was able to relax on my wedding day (and the days leading up to it) as I knew Mark would be in control so I did not have to be. As expected, everything went smoothly, and my flowers were not only beautiful, but sent exactly the message I wanted to send. He interpreted my dreams, turned them into a tangible reality, and added his own signature flourish to everything. Beautiful work.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark did such an amazing job! During our initial meeting he understood exactly what I was looking for though I was less than clear. With a January wedding I wanted "wintery" without looking like the holidays. Somehow Mark was able to decipher my thoughts and found both the words and a few sample flowers to articulate the look I was going for. He also made suggestions for things I hadn't even considered, all which lead to a great finished product.

But most importantly on the actual wedding day, as I walked into the reception room with my husband for the first time it looked just like I had pictured it in my mind! The colors, the flowers, the feel of the room were all just perfect! I couldn't have been more pleased.

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was at the Grove Park Inn in Asheville, NC, and I knew that I wanted Mark Bryan to do my flowers, no questions asked. I'm from NC originally but we currently live in PA, and have been inspired by Mark Bryan Designs so we thought we'd give it a shot to ask him to be our wedding florist. When he said yes, I knew my wedding day would be complete and nothing less than perfect - Not only because of Mark Bryan's reputation and business acumen in the floral design industry but because of who he is a person and a beautiful artist.

After our initial meeting of coming up with a vision for the wedding day from the centerpieces through the alter design, I knew that I wouldn't have to think about the flowers anymore and I could let Mark do what he does best...create and inspire! He did just that! His experience, attention to detail, and most of all his passion are why we choose to work with Mark and why our wedding day designs by Mark are STILL being complimented!

How well you complemented the Grove Park Inn! Everyone thought you were their floral designer!

Thanks Mark for being part of our special day! We couldn't have asked for anything to be more perfect!

Steven & Nikki Murphy

• Wedding: 10/18/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark is so dedicated to his work! It's so obvious from the moment that you meet him that he loves what he does and is truly a visionary. We met with one other florist before Mark - she was a bit more traditional. She wanted to pick 1-2 types of flowers and use them everywhere. Then we met Mark. He gets the essence of what you want and takes it to a whole new level. Everything looked fantastic, but never stiff. He had so many ideas that I had never seen before. The finished product was so unique and we were thrilled. It's important to have your own vision and budget because you will get wrapped into the vision he describes and may get carried away...but it's worth it!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark is a true artist. I don't feel as though I can say that about many vendors -- sure, a wedding dress or cake may be "gorgeous" and "beautiful," but Mark elevates his work beyond that.

My (now) husband and I found Mark after collecting pictures of floral arrangements we liked and realizing that Mark was the florist behind about 90% of those arrangements. From our initial phone call through the Big Day itself, Mark was always accommodating, available, and eager to brainstorm how to make our day absolutely perfect. Although we knew the sort of style and some of the colors we wanted, we gave Mark free reign to use his imagination and come up with creative floral arrangements.

The result was spectacular. The flowers were fresh and vibrant, and ultimately transformed the entire venue into something out of a fairytale. Everyone I spoke with at the wedding commented on the stunning arrangements, and a few guests tried to sneak away with centerpieces before the end of the night.

I would 100% recommend Mark to any future bride. As a tip, I would recommend that you give him a few themes, ideas, and preferences, and then let him run with it. The surprise and delight of seeing his beautiful creations on the morning of your wedding will make the day that much more special.

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thanks so much to Mark for absolutely nailing the look and feel I wanted for my wedding. He was kind enough to set aside time during a busy day at his (beautiful) workspace to sit down with me and discuss my options, always providing stellar input within my price range. On the days leading up to the wedding, Mark was in constant contact, letting me know that my flowers were in and looking beautiful. He even accommodated a last minute request made by my father-in-law, always keeping me in the loop. A true professional. I am not too knowledgable about flowers, but I was so lucky to have Mark execute my vision perfectly and keep me at ease throughout the process. :)

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
610-982-0450
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment