Mark Bryan Designs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My winter wedding was on a pretty tight budget, but Mark Bryan made it look like a genuinely regal affair! From the moment we first met, Mark saw what my vision was. He was brilliant, creative, and inventive, creating truly unique displays. All of my guests raved over the pieces he created. Mark was totally flexible with props and decor, using pieces brilliantly to fill in any spaces that may have traditionally been filled with expensive arrangements, and worked really hard to make my vision come alive without brwaking the bank. I can't thank him enough for creating such a breathtaking masterpiece for my day. He truly brought my wedding to life!

Private User
Recently Married

I was married at Holly Hedge just over a week ago. Mark did an amazing job with all of our flowers. He made our arrangements festive without going overboard. His enthusiasm for what he does is infectious...I was always that much more excited for the wedding day after speaking with him about wedding preparations. I trusted in him to add in any of his artistic expertise, and I'm so glad I did! Wouldn't have changed a thing! Thanks Mark!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Mark is one of a kind. Planning from so far away was kind of stressful in the beginning but Mark always assured me that my flowers would be perfect - and perfect they were! They were better than I even dreamed of. Mark took some ideas based on colors and created masterpieces. Thank you for creating my vision flawlessly!

Mark Bryan Designs responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure helping and using my artistic license to make it perfect!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Since I was a little girl, I always pictured my wedding day. It would be in the Fall. It would be outside. It would have lots and lots of flowers! I never thought it was possible for someone to make what I saw in my head an actual reality on my wedding day. Mark Bryan Designs created my dream wedding and did so with such remarkable ease. Mark was an absolute pleasure and make me feel so special. He will keep you updated on flower selection, what he creates, and how his staff are making it happen. Everyone, including venue staff, commented on just how amazing our wedding felt and that is largely due to Mark Bryan Designs. If you are struggling with who could create your true vision, I highly reccomend giving Mark a call!

Alanna
10/17/2014

Mark Bryan did an absolutely AMAZING job with my wedding!! Everything from the bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, centerpieces, boutineers, and chuppah were beautiful! His color choices and combinations are so creative and tasteful. I did not know a lot about what type of flowers and combinations would work well together and he knew exactly what to put together to make everything look so stunning and beautiful!! It was just what we wanted and more. He was such a pleasure to work with and very easy to get in touch with via phone and e-mail for any questions, concerns, or feedback needed. Awesome job and thank you SO much!!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Last saturday I got married for the second time. My now husband has three boys and I have three girls...we heard the words "Brady Bunch" a lot. Planning a wedding is a big job, and in our case it wasn't just a wedding that we had to prepare for. It was the merging of two families, various pets, moving things from three houses and a barn, fixing up two and selling one, flooded basements, switching schools- the list goes on but my point is that wedding logistics on their own can be stressful enough without any other challenges, and we were mentally drained. When I first met Mark, a sense of calm just swept over me. I have always loved design and thrived on coordinating colors and textures- in fact I am not ashamed to say that I am very particular. However, when it came to the floral arrangement aspect of our wedding, I needed to not think any more and "toss it up" so to speak. I truly believe that Mark was not only the right choice, but the only choice. As I looked around his shop, I not only saw samples of what he was working on, but could see the passion with which he was doing it. He connected with each piece. All I did was show him one of my daughters dresses and say I wanted things to blend well. For one of the first times in my life, I felt comfortable letting someone else be in control and take the reigns on an important decision on an important day. And in the end, his floral vision and subsequent execution of our wedding was perfect! I wouldn't highly recommend Mark Bryan Designs, I would only recommend him.

Services Used: Flowers

Our experience with Mark Bryan designs for our September wedding was first class. Mark was flexible with his schedule and available to meet to discuss details/ideas throughout my wedding preparation which was extremely helpful as I was planning my wedding from a long distance. Mark is knowledgeable in many floral options and varieties of decor to make any event amazing. Mark met all of our expectations and went above and beyond to ensure that the flowers for our wedding day where unique to our personality and vision. He even included the element of surprise which I loved! If you give Mark your ideas and the ability to be creative you will not be disappointed!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Where do I even begin? I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Mark Bryan. Mark made my floral vision come to life down to the very last detail for my wedding. From the moment we first met, Mark put in so much effort to understand what we were looking for and trying to achieve in our flowers for our wedding. We went to Mark with a very specific idea of what we wanted our florals to look like, and he executed it better than I could have ever imagined. Throughout the planning process, Mark was always available to answer any questions and offered really helpful insight (which was especially helpful given my lack of flower knowledge!). Mark was an absolute pleasure to work with and we knew from our very first meeting that he was the one! It was so comforting to know I did not have to worry once about my flowers not being right - I trusted Mark completely. On the big day, the flowers were even more incredible than I could have imagined. All the flowers from the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and church flowers were simply perfect. Mark did a sensational job and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a florist. You will not be disappointed! Thank you so much, Mark for helping to make my day more than perfect!

Services Used: Flowers

Artist,visionary, designer, professional. Words that easily come to mind when talking about Mark
Bryan. His ability to bring to life my daughters dream was a delightful and an easy process with Mark. After one brief meeting he had our vision and executed it beyond our expectations. Mark was a delight to work with and the process was easy and stress free. No need for countless meetings, or endless phone calls. He work in concert with us on the colors and types of flowers and although my daughter was not accomplished in the various varieties of flowers he knew what look we wanted. Walking into the room for the first look took my breath away. The coach lanterns were perfect and the artistic loose arrangement was fabulous. Mark arrived personally the morning of the wedding with the stunning bouquets for our bridal party of 7. He posted pictures of the bouquets for the bride to see before the day of the wedding. She and I were overcome with excitement and they were even more beautiful in person. I have planned numerous parties and worked with other florists but none could compare to artistry of Mark Bryan. He executed every detail beautifully from the arrangement on the chic shutters which uniquely displayed our seating cards to rustic arrangements for our cocktail tables. He was a drought to work with in every way. The almost 200 guests raved about the flowers and the girls bouquets. I can't wait to work with him again for my sons wedding. It is difficult to put into words how exceptional Marks designs were. The flowers personified our theme and set the tone perfectly. If you are lucky to work with Mark I assure you , you won't be disappointed and your flowers will be perfect for Your look. There is nothing cookie cutter about this floral designer. Thank you Mark for executing our dream so beautifully. I wish we could do it all again.
Fondly, Linda young

Services Used: Flowers

Mark is not only an amazingly talented florist, but is someone who really listens to you. As I am sure most of the soon-to-be brides or event coordinators reading this review can relate to, my first meeting with Mark involved about 30+ floral ideas that were on my "Wedding Day Flowers!" pinterest board-:) I knew Mark was going to be the one to decorate our venue with beautiful flowers when we was equally excited about all my floral ideas as I was! Mark helped me coordinate the color scheme in our venue at The Lake House Inn, from the table cloth colors, to the napkins, to the lighting and the seat cushion colors - he was the best! Even when the flowers started to arrive at this shop a fews days before the wedding he texted me pictures of how beautiful the white and blush peonies, coffee colored roses, etc were - which made me that much more excited! Mark is truly an artist who's visions come alive on our big day! I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience, I high recommend Mark Bryan Deigns for any type of event!!!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Our flowers were breathtaking! My only comment is Mark is very hands on and likes LOTS of feedback. So my cake flower ball was not what I had exactly envisioned. Had I gone and talked to Mark I know I would of gotten what I wanted. He isn't a mind reader so that was 100% my fault. The flower cake ball was still beautiful and exceptional and high quality and everyone else loved it, including me, so I can't complain. (Just a tip so if you are very specific in your wants you should probably go and see him at the shop a few times or have him make you a mock-up piece) He went above and beyond to make our wedding beautiful and helped every step of the way (hard find when looking for a vendor) EVERYTHING else about our wedding was exactly what we had wanted to the letter. People were in awe of the flowers. I have even dried my bouquet so I could keep it longer! Still beautiful. I have given my information to one of my bridesmaids who absolutely adored everything about our flowers, and wants to use Mark for her wedding. They were all very accommodating. Everything was beautiful and set up by the time we got there and they removed everything! I would recommend Mark Bryan again to anyone

Services Used: Flowers

I would strongly recommend working with Mark Bryan for your wedding!! I wanted an elegant and classic winter wonderland feel to our December 14, 2013 wedding at HollyHedge without screaming Christmas. I definitely had a vision on what I wanted. I gave Mark some pictures and ideas for my flowers and decor and he went above and beyond to making it amazing.

I absolutely LOVED everything Mark designed and created. My bouquet was so stunning, the bridesmaids' flowers were so lovely to look at, and the decor on the tables looked magical (we chose Mark's white trees with tea lights hanging from the branches and black lanterns in wooden boxes with an assortment of greens and reds). Everyone was complimenting on how beautiful everything looked. I can't tell you how happy I was with his amazing talent.

Mark is passionate about all the little details, loves what he does, and works very hard to make your day exactly how you've always pictured it. Thank you Mark for being a part of our special day!!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Mark made my wedding look absolutely beautiful!! He listened to what i wanted and made the vision come true! We had so many compliments on the centerpieces and bouquets. They were colorful, rustic and romantic. The flowers he picked were perfect and made my photos pop! I can't say enough good things. Thank you Mark for your part in making our day so special <3

Private User
1+ year ago

Mark is spectacular. When searching for a florist, I was looking for someone special. I needed a creative florist who wasn't afraid to take risks and step outside the box. I wanted someone gifted in his/her field -- but also someone with whom I would work well. A Type A personality, I'm used to calling the shots in my job -- and I wanted someone who was not afraid to throw around ideas with me, tell me when I was wrong, work with me when I was right, and -- collectively -- come to a creative conclusion. Mark was perfect. Strong-willed and strong-minded, he very much knows his own craft, but he also knows how to be a team player when required. I found him to be opinionated but open-minded, willing to jump in with both feet, structured but flexible, and, more importantly, a true professional. I knew the minute I met him that I would not have to shadow him. He keeps tight reigns on every job he accepts, which gave me the personal freedom to loosen my reigns because I knew Mark would handle things and that everything would be beautiful. Because of this collective trust, I was able to relax on my wedding day (and the days leading up to it) as I knew Mark would be in control so I did not have to be. As expected, everything went smoothly, and my flowers were not only beautiful, but sent exactly the message I wanted to send. He interpreted my dreams, turned them into a tangible reality, and added his own signature flourish to everything. Beautiful work.

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Mark did such an amazing job! During our initial meeting he understood exactly what I was looking for though I was less than clear. With a January wedding I wanted "wintery" without looking like the holidays. Somehow Mark was able to decipher my thoughts and found both the words and a few sample flowers to articulate the look I was going for. He also made suggestions for things I hadn't even considered, all which lead to a great finished product.

But most importantly on the actual wedding day, as I walked into the reception room with my husband for the first time it looked just like I had pictured it in my mind! The colors, the flowers, the feel of the room were all just perfect! I couldn't have been more pleased.

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Our wedding was at the Grove Park Inn in Asheville, NC, and I knew that I wanted Mark Bryan to do my flowers, no questions asked. I'm from NC originally but we currently live in PA, and have been inspired by Mark Bryan Designs so we thought we'd give it a shot to ask him to be our wedding florist. When he said yes, I knew my wedding day would be complete and nothing less than perfect - Not only because of Mark Bryan's reputation and business acumen in the floral design industry but because of who he is a person and a beautiful artist.

After our initial meeting of coming up with a vision for the wedding day from the centerpieces through the alter design, I knew that I wouldn't have to think about the flowers anymore and I could let Mark do what he does best...create and inspire! He did just that! His experience, attention to detail, and most of all his passion are why we choose to work with Mark and why our wedding day designs by Mark are STILL being complimented!

How well you complemented the Grove Park Inn! Everyone thought you were their floral designer!

Thanks Mark for being part of our special day! We couldn't have asked for anything to be more perfect!

Steven & Nikki Murphy