Marjeane Caterers and Banquet Hall

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marjeanes offers great wedding packages. I had an incredible wedding and so much was owed to marjeane staff. Brian is absolutely fantastic and made sure everything was perfect. I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone. Great, great, great wedding venue!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great venue! They helped make our wedding day perfect. I couldn't have asked for a nicer reception.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were very pleased with everything that was included in the package for the value of the money we paid. We are very happy that they worked with us even thought our first venue had problems 3 weeks before our wedding. The food was delicious and the cake was awesome.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake
Maria
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marjeane Caterers made my wedding day exactly what I wanted and ever imagined! They were very helpful with questions and made whatever accommodations we needed. I would recommend them for any occasion.

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Wedding Cake
Tara
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They made my wedding day so special! They were very nice and friendly to deal with, and made sure everything went smoothly! I didn't feel any stress on my wedding because they had everything under control.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marjeane Caterers made my sister's wedding perfect. The atmosphere was wonderful and they kept the night running smoothly. They took care of everything and made our lives as stressfree as possible.

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a buffet luncheon to celebrate our marriage here and it was perfect. Our guests were raving about the food and the awesome service we received here! Jean, Brian, Chris and the entire saff were Great!!! As a matter of fact, several of our guests said if they were going to have any kind of celebration they would come here!! The only thing my husband and I had to do was enjoy our guests and our day! And for all of this they were very reasonably priced!!
Thank you Marjean's!!!!!

• Wedding: 04/21/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I waited to write this review so I could get feedback from my guests. They loved my reception at Marjeanes! They still won't stop gushing about the quality and portion size of the food or the chocolate fountain. Of course they all loved the open bar too. We had the Royal wedding package which included a sit down dinner, open bar, mini sweet table, DJ, invitations, centerpieces and much more. The food was delicious. We had prime rib and chicken wellington, green beans almondine and twice baked potato. My husband is a chef and even he cleaned his plate. The value at Marjeanes far exceeds others in the area and the quality never suffers for it. Our invitations were loved by all for the clean design and selecting them was easy thanks to Christophers help. Our whole day was made wonderful due to Christopher. He kept everyone organized and on time and really made it easy for us to enjoy ourselves and not worry. At the end of the night he had all of our things(cake topper, extra favors, sign in sheets and even my purse) packed and ready to go. He was prompt when returing phone calls and emails and was always kind and easy going Be sure to ask for Christopher to be your coordinator. You won't be dissappointed!

• Wedding: 11/05/2011
Profile Picture
Amy "Been here too long" W.
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brian and the staff were great. The wedding process was a little overwhelming and from the start they were able to break it down and make it manageable. They were very informative and straight forward with information. We chose their all inclusive package - DJ, invitation, and full bar. You'll have a hard time trying to find these additions on your own for the price that's included in the packages. The companies that they use were great. The DJ was fantastic. They contact you and make things easy. The invitations were easy to pick out. Everyone returned calls and answered questions as fast as possible. The choices of food was great and you won't go wrong wtih any choice. Everything was yummy and we received many positive comments on the food. Brian and Chris were great with being attentive to the bride and groom as well. If you leave your wedding wanting something, it's your own fault. We ended up arriving slightly early to our wedding and Brian was awesome about letting us come in and get settled and showed us our room prior to everyone getting there.
Overall we had a great wedding would highly recommend Brian and the staff to anyone for any event.
The only minor disappointment was our cake. It tasted great (there were good choices), but the design on the cake wasn't exactly what we picked out. I think I could have done our design better.

• Wedding: 10/30/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brian and Jean went ABOVE and Beyond what they needed to do! The reception was beautiful and the food was fantastic!! Everyone commented on the food and the great service! I would recommend them to anyone!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Susan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

FABULOUS!!!!!! I could not have been any happier with the way everything went during our reception, and the planning that went in to it! Brian is SO good at what he does, every little detail was completely taken care of, the vendors they use are fabulous, the food was delicious, they even altered the menu for me, the picky bride! The cake was beautiful and so yummy, the music was perfect, everybody had such a wonderful time!

• Wedding: 10/17/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We can not THANK Brian and the entire Marjeane's staff enough for everything they did to make our daughters Wedding so beautiful. We received so many calls and compliments on not only how beautiful everything turned out but from how great the food was to how wonderful the entire staff were. The best way to sum up the entire experience is with the last song of the night "WE HAD THE TIME OF OUR LIFE AND OWE IT ALL TO YOU". Brian was there for us from day number 1 and even came home from a family gathering out of state to take care of their Wedding. His attention to detail, suggestions and most of all overall concern that things were just perfect meant so much to all of us. Our son is getting married in June 2011 and we already have Marjeane's booked and are looking forward to another wonderful experience.

• Wedding: 07/03/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great experience. They took care of everything. The day was beautiful and the staff was wonderful

• Wedding: 09/27/2008
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marjeanes was so fabulous. It is gorgeous and very affordable. Everyone there was so helpful.

• Wedding: 06/02/2007
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at Marjeane is amazing! Jean and Brian helped us with everything and listened to all of our questions. They were the most affordable location in the area, and we were so pleased with their service and professionalism. We would recomment them to anyone!

• Wedding: 05/16/2009
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were truly happy with the service they provided.

• Wedding: 04/26/2008
215-855-3510
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards