Marissa Moss Photography

Marissa Moss Photography

Tampa, FL 33609 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marissa was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was super sweet and made me feel so comfortable and at ease the entire day. She was so organized and had everything coordinated, especially when it came to the family shots (as that part of the wedding day can get a bit crazy). Everyone in our wedding party loved her. She was fun and had a great sense of humor. On top of everything else, our wedding pictures were absolutely gorgeous and everything I could have wanted and more. She was always open to our ideas and came up with some really beautiful shots. Our wedding photos are amazing and I'm so glad we went with Marissa to help capture the best day of our lives.

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
Katie
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marissa is one of the sweetest people I have met and I really enjoyed getting to know her during our engagement session and while planning for our wedding. Throughout the entire engagement and following our wedding, she was always so responsive and professional. We LOVED how the pictures turned out, although there were some pictures we didn't get that I was a little bummed about. It was also POURING that day, but Marissa was flexible and able to accommodate the weather by finding us alternative venues for photos. Everyone loved her, she was always very professional and attentive, and we are very excited and thrilled with the pictures! We cannot wait to put together our album, and we are so thankful she caught so many amazing and fun moments on our wedding day!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marissa did our engagement and wedding photos. She is incredibly talented and easy to work with. Taking photos of my family can be like herding cats but she is a true professional. She is always timely and warm and efficient. The photos are amazing and so unique- she really has a gift at capturing the moment and personalities of the people she photographs. All of my friends on Facebook have asked WHO my photographer was and those who live here in DC are disappointed that she is all the way in FLorida. My only complaint is that it was hard to choose which photos I liked best so I ended up buying almost all of them! Totally worth it though, I will cherish the photos forever!

• Wedding: 02/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marissa is the absolute best to work with! She captured all of our moments perfectly!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marissa was wonderful to work with for our engagement and wedding photos! I would highly recommend her services to any bride-to-be because she has a great eye for beautiful photos and was very easy to communicate and work with during the planning. All of her bookings are scheduled online with detailed information and questionnaires to help her determine the personality and style of the bride and groom for the photos. We felt her services were well worth the expense and are so pleased with the final wedding photos we just received, one day before our one-month anniversary!

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
Erin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved working with Marissa!! She is so talented and a pleasure to work with! Although I have only seen the proofs from the wedding they are stunning! I'm looking forward to working on my album. Marissa also took our engagement photos and they turned out beautiful! I would highly recommend Marissa Moss Photography!!

• Wedding: 03/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We LOVED working with Marissa. She is very professional, willing to change things at the last minute and takes beautiful photos!!

Anonymous
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marissa Moss was referred to me by friend who is also in the industry. He assurred me that I would not be dissapointed by her, and he was certainly correct! My husband and I are both laidback, more spontaneous people, so we wanted to let Marissa capture those moments where you could see our true love for one another without having to pose and stand side by side with one another. She undeniablly captured the special moments we wanted shared between one another that day. We are very thankful for Marissa and her beautiful artistic talents.

• Wedding: 05/18/2012
Leah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marissa not only takes incredible pictures but seemed to know exactly what type of pictures I wanted. She is wonderful to work with and took away much of the wedding day worries!

• Wedding: 03/24/2012
Carly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marissa is the best. She takes beautiful pictures. Sometimes wedding pictures cal look so forced and she makes them look so natural. Marissa Moss Photography was the easiest part of my wedding.

• Wedding: 11/26/2011
Katie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marissa did a SPECTACULAR job! She is extremely professional, helpful, and sweet. She's quick with lining family up and getting those pics out of the way. She also captured all the important shots. Everyone loved her. The quality of her photos are superb. I can't wait to work with her again!!

Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marissa was a refreshingly calm presence in a frantic day! She's a multitasking queen that does so effortlessly. It was a wonderful feeling to know I had a reliable photographer I knew would get great shots.

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
Erica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marissa is amazing! She was always very responsive and offered her input on ideas for photo sessions. It poured rain on my wedding day and I was so disappointed because I really wanted to do pictures outside and I was worried about how the photos would turn out since they had to be taken inside. They were better than I could have ever imagined and I was thrilled that they were not outside because I loved them so so much. They are so unique and marissa is amazing for making it all work out.

Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marissa did an OUTSTANDING job taking pictures for my engagement and wedding! We were thrilled with the photos we received for both! She was amazingly creative, and the style that she brings to her pictures is stunning! We would absolutely recommend Marissa to anyone wanting professional pictures taken for ANY life event! We will definitely be calling her again in the future! All of our friends and family were incredibly impressed with the pictures, and we all have then displayed all over our homes! Marissa is fairly priced for the amount of time and energy she puts into your day. She was always emailing and meeting with me whenever I felt necessary. She also made it a point to know the venue and lighting for the appropriate time of day to not waste any time that could be spent with friends and family trying to figure out her game plan. I really appreciated this, since I have been in weddings when the photographer was clearly winging it, and took forever to figure out what pictures they wanted to take. Choosing Marissa Moss Photography for our wedding and engagement photos was one of the best decisions we've ever made!!!!!

• Wedding: 07/30/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marissa photographed our engagement session, rehearsal dinner, and our wedding day! She was always extremely professional and very easy to work with. She always made me and my husband very comfortable in front of the camera and she has a great eye for detail! WE love Marissa and can't wait to use her more in the future!

• Wedding: 06/18/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marissa was awesome! The pictures all turned out amazing. She was sweet and very easy to work with. Marissa had great ideas for our more formal shots and captured the moments in our ceremony and reception that we are so glad to have. We also got an album in the package that really made it a great deal. I definitely recommend her, you won't be disappointed and won't have to worry about a thing.

• Wedding: 05/28/2011
813-260-6134
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards