Maria Celeste Photography

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maria is a great photographer and a very kind person. From the moment she arrived, everything was captured on film. I was particularly impressed with how the formal portraits turned out - it may feel a little cheesy at the time but she knows how to work the angles and get the best out of everyone. I have beautiful pictures of every important moment, and some that I missed :)

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maria and her assistant photgraphed our daughter's winter wedding in the Berkshires. She was able to capture the beauty of the day and our area ,while providing us beautiful traditional and non traditional photographs. She more than met our expectations. She was professional,kind and flexible. We would recommend her 100%. She is a hidden gem

• Wedding: 12/22/2012
Profile Picture
Kathy
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our photographs are amazing. Maria and her assistant, Ida were so much fun and made us feel so comfortable.

Maria sent me over 1300 pictures that were all amazing. Our album was originally going to be 100 pictures but because I was having such a difficult time picking only 100, our album is now 200 pictures.

AMAZING!!!!!!!!

• Wedding: 05/18/2012
Profile Picture
bree
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maria was a pleasure to work with. She listened to what my husband and I wanted and really delivered beautiful pictures. She took over 1100 photos of our special day and there was a lot of variety. She did a great job in capturing all of the moments of our wedding day.

• Wedding: 10/07/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maria was wonderful. We had a meeting well in advance of the wedding date to go over her services and products as well for her to meet me and get a feel for the style of photo shoot we would want. She offfers several different styles. The day of the wedding, she made me the most important thing and was great at keeping me calm. She took a lot of candid photos as well as many posed photos. She was well organized, not intrusive, yet got great shots! I highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 10/01/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maria was phenomenal! She helped us to layout all of our photography plans in the months prior to the wedding. On our wedding day, she ensured that all of the photographs we wanted were taken and was fun to work with. We were able to view our pictures within 2 weeks and have gotten nothing but compliments on our wedding photos. She was highly professional, fun, and an extremely talented photographer! I would highly recommend her.

• Wedding: 08/20/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maria was an absolute joy to work with!

Planning my wedding from a distance proved to be a challenge for many reasons, not the least of which was locating vendors soley online and scheduling times to meet with and interview them during the specific times that I was in the area. Maria worked with our very specific availability, never making it seem like an inconvenience, and was always available to talk over the phone or via email when we were not able to be with her in person. This made the entire process of planning the agenda for our wedding day virtually painless.

On the actual weddign day itself, Maria was firm - ensuring that all picturew we wanted taken were taken, while remaining friendly to us and all of our guests. This combination is not always easy to come by - I have been in weddigns in the past during which the photographer was so focused on his work that he came across as a jerk - so I appreciated her positive energy even more.

And to top it all off, the pictures came out amazing! The only problem I am having now in the aftermath of the big day is choosing which beautiful shots we want to include in our album. Not a bad problem to have, if yoou ask me!

If Maria is available for your date, book her now! You will not be dissapointed!

• Wedding: 07/16/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maria is wonderful! She captured everything I envisioned without being intrusive. She's so pleasant to work with and really set me at ease. My pictures were beautiful and I highly recommend her.

• Wedding: 06/25/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maria was very good at making me feel comfortable. She got some wonderful shots and was very helpful with all of my questions.

• Wedding: 09/30/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maria was amazing! My wedding was on a budget and she worked with me to give me everything I wanted. I didn't feel like I had to compromise anything I wanted. She was fun and we were comfortable the whole time.

• Wedding: 03/10/2007
518-677-7061
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards