Marc Harmon Photography Inc

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Kim
06/16/2012

I used marc Harmon for my wedding and he was amazing! Easy to work with, professional, and my photos are stunning! My wedding was less than a month ago and I already have my cd of photos! Marc is fantastic!

Services Used: Photography

Cannot recommend enough. Great photos and quick service, low key and friendly people that worked with some special circumstances we had. Will use him for my daughters wedding!! Definately totally 5 stars!!!

Profile Picture
cas-smith
04/21/2012

Marc Harmon was everything we were looking for in a photographer. He was easy to work with, very responsive and professional. His talent really shines through his work. We received an amazing slideshow from him and the pictures were incredible. We wanted a photographer with a lot of experience and someone who would do stylistic photos rather than your "typical" wedding shots. He went above and beyond our expectations giving us both the traditional and editorial styles of wedding photos. We could not have been happier.

Services Used: Photography

Marc and his team were incredible!! The wedding pictures are amazing!! We LOVE THEM!!!!

Marc was amazing and great to work with! We loved working with his team from start to finish! Marc is so talented with the shots and the lighting! Not only do we have incredible pictures to remember and document our wedding, but he captured the emotions of the day! We had a blast taking pictures! I absolutely recommend Marc Harmon Photograpy for ant event!

Lauren (bride)

Services Used: Photography

AMAZING! My expectations were exceeded (which were very high). I am completely in love with how the photos turned out. They are all so good that I am having a hard time picking just 100 for the album!

Services Used: Photography

When my husband and I first began planning our wedding, we were in complete agreement that photography was the most important investment for our special day. After reviewing Marc's website and meeting with him personally, we were 100% confident that we had found our dream photographer.

The day of our wedding seemed like pure chaos, and Marc was pulled in a million directions, but he remained patient, upbeat and extremely professional. Most impressive, was how he kept us all on time.

We had such a pleasant experience working with Marc and his staff. His low key but professional presence made us feel natural and comfortable when posing for the camera. His creative eye and attention to detail truly sets him apart from other photographers but his ability to capture the most intimate and priceless moments of a memorable event, such as our wedding day, will forever be appreciated and cherished for a lifetime.

Marc Harmon Photography was the best investment we made!! We highly recommend him, I assure you, you will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Photography

Marc has photgraphed both of our daughters weddings. He has done a fantastic job and couldn't recommend him more! He has also photographed our grandchild for her first year along with other family portraits, he is a wonderful person who puts everyone at ease. Thank you so much Marc!

Services Used: Photography

Marc Harmon was fantastic. I looked at 15 different photographer before selecting him. He was so professional and made me feel comfortable in front of the camera. My pictures were fantastic. My guests are still making remarks about how amazing my pictures were and that they have never seen anything so amazing. I am so thankful that I had such an amazing photographer, you can never get that day back, and you should really take your time in selecting your photographer. You won't be disappointed with Marc. :)

Services Used: Photography

I had a lot of issues with the photographer I had originally hired and ended up firing around 2 months prior to the wedding. Marc Harmon with Cory Callahan were my life savers and they did an unbelievable job and are amazing photographers. I thoroughly enjoyed working with both of them and i highly recommend them to all the brides out there searching for a photographer. My pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous!!

Services Used: Photography

I found Marc by reviewing several websites on my own. I noticed that he was also the photographer of an acquaintance of mine and was familiar with our reception site.

From the moment my husband and I met Marc, we knew by his questions in getting to know us, the photographs, and his professionalism that it was the right fit.

The moments and images he captured were pieces of art. You can tell this is his passion!!

Marc was able to balance our requests, his creativeness, time with ease, and not intrusive but making sure he captured all the moments. I highly recommend Marc!!

Services Used: Photography

Absolutely professional and an amazing photographer. The amount charged for that service was well worth the cost. The albums were extremely over priced.

I would recommend him to anyone and everyone needing photography for any occassion.

Services Used: Photography

After considering about 20 photographers whose services spanned a wide range prices, my husband and I both independently selected Marc Harmon for his superior artistry. His prices were also well within reason, and he was very open to providing us with the ditigal products we desired. Marc proved to be an enormously enjoyable person to work with; he was very tuned in to what we wanted in terms of wedding photography and designed the entire photography coverage around our plans. Not only did he deliver our wish list of shots, but captured so many more, many of which proved to be the most delightful shots of the day. My groom remarked, "Where ever you looked, Marc was there shooting away." There was nothing Marc missed, and within just a couple days he had created an on-line slide show set to music which continues to take the breath away of all those who see it. We have received countless comments from friends and colleagues that these are the most beautiful wedding pictures they have ever seen. We were fortunate in that all our wedding vendors were outstanding, but we agree that Marc's work is what makes it possible to relive this magical day forever. We highly recommend him, and know that you will consider Marc's work to be the very best investment you make in your wedding day.

Services Used: Photography

I enjoyed working with Marc Harmon, he made me feel at ease. The pictures turned out beautifully.

Services Used: Photography

Marc Harmon Photography was by far, the best and our favorite wedding vendor that we dealt with. His professionalism, excellent communication and precise attention to detail made our wedding a truly remarkable day!
We couldn't wait to see our wedding album, which left us absolutely speechless! Marc put so much work and effort into both our wedding day and the album design and we are truly pleased with every aspect of our experience. We highly recommend Marc Harmon Photography to any couple looking for magical wedding memories that will last a lifetime.

Services Used: Photography

Marc Harmon Photography was the BEST money I spent on my wedding. The pictures were beautiful and different. I feel like I got every penny worth of my money spent.

Services Used: Photography

Marc was absolutely wonderful! He really understood the look we were going for with our photos and truly outdid himself! He is a fantastic photographer and we recommend him without hesitation!