Mandy Scott Weddings

Value
4.7
Flexibility
[Private]

First off, she has changed addresses, so please make sure you get her at the Rodgers address in San Francisco.

Second, I know it can be unrealistic to get 5 stars across the board, but she does! She's excellent, read below.

Mandy is an exceptionally creative and talented woman. My sister used her only for flowers, not her planning services, but she was thorough and did a wonderful job. She exceeded expectations with her color choices and the way she put together exactly what my sister was interested in. She was able to decorate an arch that was used in the services beautifully, and left several loose flower buds to decorate the cake and venue.

I have since reached out to Mandy for her flower services for my own wedding. She met with us after hours and spent a lot of time getting to know the wedding. I asked her about certain flowers I was interested in and she was able to tell me why they would not work or if they were in season or not. She is very knowledgeable, which makes the meetings with her very informative. She was very flexible with my wants and needs, and is willing to accommodate special requests. My quote for 1 bridal bouquet, 4 maids bouquets, 1 jr maid bouquet, and 7 boutineers, delivery, custom wraps, etc was under $900 after tax.

I highly recommend Mandy and her team for their flower services.... and from the conversations we have had, I know she would be an awesome wedding planner as well, I just didn't need such services.

Christina
10/25/2014

Mandy Scott and her team were a dream to work with! They were great listeners as to what I wanted, but also offered their professional advice on how to make the event even that much more special and memorable. I highly recommend Mandy Scott for your wedding and/or event. You will not be disappointed with the results!

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Wow, not sure how to put into words how much my partner and I loved working with Mandy Scott Events! Mandy was the glue that kept it all together throughout not only the planning process for our wedding, but for the event itself as well. We asked for the "impossible dream" 9 months ago when we hired Mandy to help us pull off the wedding of the year in Napa in September of the same year......not an easy task. Not only did she deliver, but she exceeded all of our expectations! Her vendor referrals were the best of the best, and Mandy was an absolute star.

The planning process was fun, Mandy communicated fabulously, and the night went off without a hitch. We can't wait to refer Mandy to as many of our friends as possible, as we know the results will be extraordinary. Don't sell yourself short and not also use Mandy Scott Flowers........she handled flowers for our Rehearsal Dinner and the Wedding, and they were stunning!!

Cira Nickerson

Recently Married

Mandy took a bewildering process and made it simple, walking us through every step. She performed equally well before the wedding and on the wedding day also in her capacity as officiant. We trusted fully her choices of a venue, an entertainer, the bakery, among other services that she suggested.
Mandy is also very flexible, friendly, and pleasant to work with. She accommodated all of our preferences and needs. Her assistant Kristina was also of great help with the organization and made the wedding day run smoothly. We were left with no worries and all joy!

Services Used: Flowers, Invitations, Officiant, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

I was really lucky to have Mandy help my wife and I with our wedding planning. We only had about half a year before the actual wedding date. My fiance is in NYC so I was responsible for planning the whole thing. Mandy provided a lot of helpful info and guidance, couldn't have done it without her. She always answered my emails and phone calls promptly. She always gave me all the information I needed to make an informed decision. Her knowledge and expertise was invaluable.

Morgan
10/06/2013

Mandy Scott did all of the flowers for my October wedding, and it was GORGEOUS. I should start by saying that Mandy was responsive and helpful. She came with my mom and me to look at linens and rentals just to make sure that the flowers would fit with the rest of the decor (even though she was not our wedding planner), and she even brought some flowers with her so that I could see what the table setups would look like. She was also incredibly patient with us in discussing options for a hanging tent installation, which we did not end up doing because it was cost prohibitive.

Now to the wedding day. My photographer seriously told me that she couldn't stop taking pictures of my bouquet because it was so beautiful. It was lush and full of big high-quality seasonal flowers. The huppah she designed for the ceremony was stunning and it was in just the style I wanted. And the flowers on the dinner tables were so pretty that even I (the bride) had my phone out to take pictures of them. Every detail on all of the floral arrangements was impeccable. I highly recommend Mandy.

Services Used: Flowers

My family and I cannot stop raving about Mandy and her team. We had a complicated Indian/Persian wedding of 250 people in Carmel Valley.

Mandy is highly focused. She kept us on track, enthusiastically joined for all our vendor meetings, managed all people involved in the wedding, and graciously provided her opinion but did not insist upon it. Her management for the event prior and on the day of were flawless, and led to a perfect day. We have received so many compliments from our guests about how well organized the day was.

The florals she provided were show stopping and speak volumes about her eye for detail.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Mandy was absolutely fantastic. I had heard about her through work she does at my company and thought she would be too far out of my price range, but thought I would give her a try and I am so glad I did! My budget wasn't very large for the amount of ideas I had for our wedding but she was so calm and understanding. She worked with my budget and produced bouquets and centerpieces that were fit for royalty. I gave here a general concept (not knowing much about floral arrangements) and she ran with it and made it more than I could have ever imagined. I would definitely recommend Mandy Scott Flowers to anyone and everyone!

2+ years ago

We used Mandy Scott for our May 2013 wedding at the Golden Gate Club for both flowers and day-of coordination services. She was FABULOUS, very responsive, and an absolute pleasure to work with.

Flowers: Mandy did an amazing job on a reasonable budget. I didn’t have a strong vision for what I wanted the flowers to look like; I showed Mandy pictures of a few other weddings I sort-of liked, discussed colors and the vibe of the wedding, and she took my random ideas and came up with more beautiful flowers than I could have imagined. She also went above and beyond, helping advise on linen colors and other small items.

Day-of Coordination: We were on the fence about hiring a day-of coordinator, but hiring Mandy in this capacity was one of the best decisions we made. She was available for questions leading up to our wedding, was very organized in ensuring all vendors were re-confirmed, and was very professional dealing with a few other vendors who were difficult. We had total confidence that everything would go well on the day of the wedding because of her planning - and it did.

Vicky
02/02/2013

For a couple of weeks, my fiance and I attempted to do our own wedding planning and those two weeks we became frustrated, nervous and began to look at each other funny. Before hitching a train for Albuquerque, we decided to go on the internet and see if we could find a competent wedding planner. What we did not know, was that we would find an extra-ordinary wedding planner. From the day she took over, we became relaxed and began to look forward to our wedding. She took over all of our suppliers and added some of her own and from that moment on she kept us informed, provided us with the exact timetable and provided our guests with the information they needed to know. She not only made things run smoothly but performed beyond our expectations. Everything was taken care of, checked and double-checked. In addition, unforeseen problems like securing collar stays for my fiance's shirt, replaced "the forgotten" neck tie for his suit and located my brother and woke him from a deep sleep while the guests were waiting to start dinner.

We were able to relax and enjoy our wedding because we were lucky enough to have found the perfect wedding planner, Mandy.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
Kira
12/01/2012

Mandy Scott was amazing! Her responsiveness and the flowers themselves were incredible. She took all of the work off my shoulders. I can't thank her enough!

Linda
09/29/2012

Mandy was always available to us. She always responded immediately to our requests and was so wonderful in co-ordinating the various different vendors. Her recommendations for the band and videographer were wonderful. The flowers for the wedding were spectacular and I still have people asking me who did your flowers! Mandy was there at the crack of dawn on the wedding day and at the reception until the wee hours of the next morning. I think the testament to Mandy's expertise was when a friend asked my daughter what would you have changed on your wedding day and her response was...absolutely nothing...it was perfect!

Lauren
09/29/2012

Mandy and her team were absolutely wonderful. She did the event planning and flowers for my wedding, and went above and beyond. I couldn't have been happier.

Chiara
09/22/2012

Mandy Scott did the flowers for my wedding in Fairfax California. When I first met Mandy I was half out of my mind and by the end of the meeting I was borderline serene. Mandy listened to me and helped me to form what my vision was. She never made me feel like I needed to increase my budget or that I couldn't get what I wanted. Between that meeting and the wedding Mandy was incredibly responsive to emails and phone calls and was very flexible when it came to meeting times and places.

On the wedding day Mandy did everything I asked and more. She created the most incredible bouquets for myself and my brides maid and the boutonnieres were beautiful. The most beautiful part of her work was the decorations she put on the hand made are we were married under. It was literally the most breathtaking think I have ever seen. She made my vision come true perfectly. I recommend Mandy to anyone who wants a talented , professional florist who will crate masterpieces.

Services Used: Flowers

Mandy Scott did our arrangements for our Wedding in San Francisco at the DeYoung Museum. She was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Our arrangements were even more beautiful than we could have imagined. Mandy worked well within our budget and made us fill at ease. She responded to our inquires and changes in a timely manner. We highly recommend her to anyone who need a florist!!!

A+

Services Used: Flowers

Mandy went above and beyond for our wedding. I was trying to plan it from NYC & without Mandy, my day would not have ran as smoothly or been as beautiful. She was extremely professional & she did everything we asked of her. She recommended awesome vendors; guests kept coming up to us telling us how amazing the wedding was and people still talk about to this day. The flowers were beautiful: it was simply the best day of our lives & without Mandy, none of it would have been possible.