Mandy McKenna

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Mandy was absolutely AMAZING. She did airbrush makeup for me, my 5 bridesmaids, the mother of the groom, my mother and my aunt. Her work is flawless & spectacular. Every girl walked away feeling beautiful!!
She's so talented that I just sat down and said "do what you think would look best; I trust you" ... She did & it was better than I could've imagined. I received so many compliments on my makeup .... I never wanted to take it off! It stayed on for the entire day, and never smudged or wiped off. It was amazing.
Mandy is wonderful, punctual and such a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her to anyone!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Mandy was a doll to work with! I was an out of town bride and needed simplicity with the number of vendors we had. Mandy was able to execute my vision for my hair flawlessly and my makeup was exactly what I hoped for. She also did makeup for my bridesmaids and mom, and they all looked stunning. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a single thing!

Recently Married

I hired Mandy to do my hair & make-up for my engagement session. I couldn't have been happier with the results. I felt like Mandy made me look like the best version of me. Her make-up and hair application kept me looking really natural and like myself--just enhanced, but without overdoing it. Mandy's handiwork made me feel so pretty, which in turn made me feel really confident & relaxed during our pictures later on that day. Thank you, Mandy!

1+ year ago

I used Mandy as my makeup artist for my wedding last year. She was fantastic!! She came highly recommended to us. Unfortunately I waited too long to call her until 2 months before our wedding date and she was booked solid. So I had to book with another makeup artist instead. Much to my surprise, the other makeup artist backed out on me at the last minute (I will post my experience about her on here too), and left me hanging 2 weeks before the wedding! Needless to say I was frantic! Out of pure desperation, I called Mandy again to explain and she is there was ANYTHING at all she could do to help me. She listened patiently and was so comforting! And it wasn't even her fault! She assured me she would see what she could do and would call me back by end of day. She did as she promised and offered to come to my home and start at 5:30 am to get us in. I was SHOCKED! I was SO excited and impressed that she would do that! I immediately booked a trial run appointment with her (which I HIGHLY recommend) and all the anxiety went away when I saw how beautiful she made me look. Her technique is beautiful and flawless!

On my wedding day, she came on-time and did the makeup for me, 4 bridesmaids and my mother. My mother had a stroke 20 years ago leaving half of her face paralyzed. She was extremely apprehensive to have her makeup done as she always feels "lop-sided" and extreme self-conscious. Not only did Mandy made the experience stress-free and perfect, my mother looked & felt gorgeous and has never felt better about her pictures in over 20 years!

I can honestly say that having Mandy as my makeup artist was one of the BEST vendors I had for our special day. Even though the other artist backing out was stressful, I am happy it happened so I could have Mandy which I'm sure did a much better job anyway. I HIGHLY recommend her to any bride. Thank you Mandy for making my wedding day so special!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

My husband and I were married earlier this year in his home country however several of my friends and family members were not able to travel to attend. So we decided to hold another wedding reception in my home town later in the year. We wanted to recreate the entire day for those who were not there, so that meant I needed to find a hair and makeup artist. I contacted Mandy because she did my sister-in-laws hair and makeup for her wedding reception and was pleased with how it turned out. I brought pictures from my wedding to show how I wanted my look recreated, and Mandy did an amazing job with the hair and make-up! She was easy to work with and really listened to what I wanted.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Mandy did my makeup for my wedding this past July, and I couldn't be happier with the results. She has an incredibly bubbly personality that spreads to those around her. She didn't feel like a vendor coming in to a situation to do business, she felt like a friend. My bridesmaids had a blast asking her for tips and tricks, and she was more than happy to help and offer advice. The makeup she did, including my own, turned out perfectly. I loved everything about what she did. Not only is Mandy talented, but she is an absolute pleasure to work with.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Mandy was SO amazing through the whole wedding process! From the trial to the day of she listened to what I wanted and she made me look beautiful! She is such a joy to work with. She is very fun, energetic, and professional. My girls loved her and we ALL looked amazing. I was just in a wedding last month and after the wedding my girlfriend told me she wished she would have had Mandy do all the hair and make-up because she did a way better job than the girls she hired.

I would highly recommend her and I am very picky when it comes to my hair and make-up. She will do exactly what you want and she will make you look stunning!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I LOVE Mandy, and her hair and makeup talents are AMAZING! She was very attentive to all my ideas for the day of look and made me and my bridal party so beautiful for my wedding day! So many compliments on all the beautiful work!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Mandy is amazing at what she does. She is efficient, responsive and very knowledgable on new trends and colors. She does make-up like a piece of artwork. She is fun and professional as well.

My hair and make-up lasted all day and looked flawless on the last song at our reception.

I would recommend Mandy to any bride out there.

Thanks, Mandy for helping to complete the wedding day look I was going for!!

Mandy McKenna responded with the following comments:

you are so welcome, Megan!!! It was my pleasure! (We started her hair and makeup at 8am)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I am very particular about my makeup so I thought that finding the right artist would be a challenge. Mandy was the perfect pick! She did a great job of giving the exact look I printed out, and also fit right in during the day as one of the girls. she kept me unstressed and had lots of things in her "emergency kit" to help out on the day. She is an amazing artist, and if you are really into makeup and really picky, this is the right choice for you.

1 Review
2+ years ago

I hired Mandy for my special day and she did not disappoint. Mandy genuinely loves what she does and makes the process enjoyable. She does beautiful work that will show in your timeless pictures. I couldn't have been more happier with my experience and the outcome!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Mandy's work is incredible! She did hair and makeup for my wedding and rehearsal dinner. She was extremely professional, efficient, and very helpful. She brought everything she needed with her to my two different locations; this was so convenient and made everything less stressful. I don't think my makeup or hair has ever looked better in my entire life than when Mandy did it! The hair styles for my flower girls (3) and bridesmaids (3) were original and lovely. Upon request, she generously offered the names of some makeup products she used on me and thought would be super for future use. I can't say enough great things about this talented artist. Book her and be confident that she will make everything perfect. HIGHLY recommend Mandy! She is amazing!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Mandy is the best! Her work is not only phenomenal - she is the sweetest person. So great to work with! She (along with a colleague) did my hair and airbrush makeup, 6 bridesmaids hair (and makeup for 2 of them), makeup for the MOB, and hair and makeup for the MOG. I actually had changed my decision on my hairstyle for the wedding after my bridal trial - from an updo to half up/half down. I showed her a picture the day of the wedding of the style I wanted and she executed it flawlessly! It was exactly what I pictured - I felt so beautiful on my big day! I even received a touchup kit from her for my lips.

I recommend Mandy to everyone on their wedding day! My sister plans on having her there for hair and makeup for her wedding next year as well.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I met Mandy for the first time on 3-23-13, the day our youngest was married. Mandy and an assistant, styled the hair of the bridal party. She also applied makeup to myself, the mother of the groom, the maid of honor, and the bride. Everyone looked BEAUTIFUL! However, I must say, I FELT beautiful! The airbrushed makeup made me look so good in the wedding photos! I received so many compliments from my friends. They wanted to know what my secret was. Well, my secret was Mandy McKenna! Our oldest daughter is getting married in 2014, and you can count on the fact that we have already had Mandy save the date for us in her calendar! Book her services today, you won't regret it.

2+ years ago

I hired Mandy to do my wedding hair and make-up and she was awesome! She put my worries at ease after she did my trial run for my engagement session! She did a wonderful job! She did an excellent job with myself, my mother and my bridesmaids! She was on time, she was so much fun to work with and she did excellent work! I will continue to recommend her to all of my family and friends!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Mandy was absolutely fabulous and helped make our wedding day one to remember. Her knowledge of color palettes and wonderful ability to find a flattering hair style for me was much appreciated and I felt truly stunning on a very special day. I will use Mandy again for special events in the future and would highly recommend her to anyone looking to feel beautiful on their special day. Her professionalism and expertise is unparalleled.