Reviews (2)

• Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Stunning event space, I was thrilled to book it. My wedding day ran perfectly smoothly thanks to the fantastic event team, who were smiling and on top of it the whole night. The lead up was equally well organised and managed by a dedicated event manager. They even accommodated my crazy idea to lay turf and have a croquet match! Canap├ęs and dinner was divine, and closing out the night was hassle free.
Wedding: 09/28/2014
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0

Private User 7 Reviews
We held both the wedding ceremony and the reception at Malaparte (6th floor Tiff Bell Lightbox). The venue was beautiful, the food was exceptional and the service was great! We worked with both Kristen and Nicole who were both a pleasure to work with. They were prompt in their emails and made sure we were well looked after. They were also very quick to help us with any last minute changes. Our guests could not stop talking about how great the venue and food were. Definitely recommend checking out the venue and if you are lucky enough to secure the date, do it!
Wedding: Recently Married