Making Faces Professional Makeup

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nicole did makeup application for myself, 2 bridesmaids, and 2 mothers the day of my wedding. She was extremely responsive in the months and weeks leading up to the big day, which was much appreciated. Nicole knew how to handle a range of faces. My mother doesn't typically doesn't where much makeup, but Nicole gave her a nice, natural look that she loved. I had an idea of what I wanted and Nicole executed it perfectly. I got so many compliments on my eye makeup and even had a few guests ask me who my makeup artist was. Nicole is professional and talented and has a way of putting the girl in her chair at complete ease. You can have faith that she will make you look your most beautiful on your wedding day.

• Wedding: 10/09/2011
Services Used: Beauty & Health
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nicole was absoulely amazing! She recently did makeup for myself (the bride), my four bridesmaids, my junior bridesmaid, and my mother. My mom & I both had a consultation prior to the wedding day, which was fantastic. Nicole not only provides great makeup, but also great makeup application and product tips. We all looked flawless after the makeup was completed. Our makeup stayed perfectly throughout the entire ceremony & reception. I am so pleased with the wedding pictures, because I feel the professional makeup really enhanced our pictures. I would highly recommend Nicole to anyone getting married - she's great!!!

• Wedding: 10/09/2010
Services Used: Beauty & Health
570-292-5891
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire