Making Faces Professional Makeup

5.0/5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot thank Making Faces Professional Makeup enough for making me look fantastic on my wedding day! My makeup artist, Nicole, was a total life saver and I could not have asked for a better makeup artist. Ten days before my wedding, the make up artist I booked months in advance, had a change of plans. I needed to find someone new ASAP. One of my bridesmaids recommended Nicole, who previously did her wedding makeup. I looked at Nicole's portfolio and it was obvious that she does beautiful pin-up style makeup. I wanted my makeup to be natural and soft for my wedding day and Nicole made that happen. Nicole was professional and so accommodating to my last minute needs. She was able to move some of her appointments around so that she could do my wedding makeup. She traveled to our hotel to do makeup for myself, 2 bridesmaids and my mother. We all looked FABULOUS and she tailored each girls' makeup to exactly what they wanted. Nicole does beautiful makeup, her prices are reasonable and she was fun to spend the day with! My makeup stayed on perfectly all day long and it was even near perfect when I woke up the following morning. She was a pleasure to work with and I would love to have an excuse for her to do my makeup again. She did a fantastic job and I would highly recommend her to any bride!! Thank you, Nicole and Making Faces Professional Makeup!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Profile Picture
Catie
1 Review
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nicole did makeup application for myself, 2 bridesmaids, and 2 mothers the day of my wedding. She was extremely responsive in the months and weeks leading up to the big day, which was much appreciated. Nicole knew how to handle a range of faces. My mother doesn't typically doesn't where much makeup, but Nicole gave her a nice, natural look that she loved. I had an idea of what I wanted and Nicole executed it perfectly. I got so many compliments on my eye makeup and even had a few guests ask me who my makeup artist was. Nicole is professional and talented and has a way of putting the girl in her chair at complete ease. You can have faith that she will make you look your most beautiful on your wedding day.

• Wedding: 10/09/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nicole was absoulely amazing! She recently did makeup for myself (the bride), my four bridesmaids, my junior bridesmaid, and my mother. My mom & I both had a consultation prior to the wedding day, which was fantastic. Nicole not only provides great makeup, but also great makeup application and product tips. We all looked flawless after the makeup was completed. Our makeup stayed perfectly throughout the entire ceremony & reception. I am so pleased with the wedding pictures, because I feel the professional makeup really enhanced our pictures. I would highly recommend Nicole to anyone getting married - she's great!!!

• Wedding: 10/09/2010
570-292-5891
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire