Makeup by Millie

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Millie did an excellent job with doing makeup for my wedding. My self and bridal party and mothers looked great. Very professional and very flexible. I would highly recommend her

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Millie is a true professional and artist!!! My friend hired Millie for her wedding day and was extremely pleased. With that said, she strongly suggested that I should also hire her for my special day, as she knew I would truly be delighted. Millie not only did my hair and make-up, she also assisted me in many things I needed guidance on for my special day, she is a very sincere, kind and warm hearted . Most of all, my makeup and hair lasted all night long!!! The saddest part of the entire experience was… washing my makeup off!! I really felt like a superstar bride. I cannot recommend her enough! THANK YOU MILLIE!!!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Millie was excellent! Professional,and inexpensive. When you take into consideration all that she includes in her fee, she is less expensive than many other stylists. My makeup lasted all night and so did my hair.

I would rate her higher if I could.

Quality, fun, reliable and professional.

4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Millie was wonderful, from our first trial meeting until the actual day of the wedding she was the best person to keep me calm and motivated. On the day of the wedding she remembered everything I asked her for in the trial and even though I was not too sure with what I wanted to do with my hair she was able to think of something on the spot and it came out beautiful.

I loved my makeup too, she was a great listener and did exactly what I wanted.

thank you so much Millie! See you again soon.

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Millie provided the most professional service with the most kindness and understanding I have ever experienced. She made me feel immiediately comformatable with her as a professional and as a person. I highly recommend her to any bride. I felt absolutely beautiful when she was done with my makeup. Thank you Millie.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Millie did my makeup and hair for my wedding on July 20th, 2013. She was great!!! I really love the way everything came out and her team was also very good! I would definitly recommend Makeup by Millie to everyone!!!

Cathy

• Wedding: 07/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was part of a bridal court for a recent wedding. I am usually hesitant when it comes to getting my makeup done by a makeup artist I am not familiar with. However, Millie eased my fears right away with her professionalism and lively personality. She made sure to customize makeup accordingly depending on bridesmaids preferences, skin types and desired looks. Definitely recommend her!

• Wedding: 07/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Millie is an amazing make up artist.. She did my make up and hair for my wedding also my mom and we were amazed how professional she was. I was more than happy to see my make up and how beautiful I looked on my big day.!! Thanks Millie!!! You're the best!!

• Wedding: 05/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Millie was Awesome! I never felt so beautiful in my life! She did my hair as well and it was gorgeous! Highly recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 03/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Millie is and has always been amazing. I have known Millie since I was a young girl, I was a dancer and for about 12 years Millie did my make up for all of my dance recitals and also my Quinces. It was an easy choice for me when choosing a make-up artist for my wedding day. My make up was flawless and lasted me all night. She did all of my bridesmaids and the too were very happy. She is professional and very personable. She was very helpful even when it was time to put on my dress. I can't say enough. I recommend her to anyone who wants one less thing to have to worry about.

• Wedding: 02/17/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Millie exceeded my expectations. She is not only a makeup artist, she is more like a friend. She really makes you feel comfortable with your requests and meets every little detail you never even thought you needed. I highly recommend her services.

her prices are EXTREMLY reasonable as she not only does your makeup and hair, but also assists you on getting ready.

She truly goes over and beyond her services.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Reasonably priced, sweet & a great makeup & hair artist. Happy with the results & my hair & makeup lasted all night!

• Wedding: 01/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Millie & her assistant Cynthia were more than I expected! On the recommendation of a previous bride & friend I booked Millie for my wedding on 10-12-12. If you are looking for a true professional yet someone who makes you feel like you've been friends for years...Make-Up by Millie should be your only choice! Along with her professionalism & friendly energy her services & prices are unbelievable. Millie & Cynthia made up myself & 6 other ladies in my wedding, each & every one of us looked jaw-dropping, but most especially, true to ourselves. I will always look to Make-Up by Millie for my party needs or when I need to feel a little glamorous! Thank You Millie!!! Naomi V

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From my trial makeup session to the day of the wedding Millie was excellent!! Not only is she professional but so fun to be around! She will forever be Magic Millie to me. The job she did on me and my bridal party was flawless! Highly recommended to anyone wanting to look amazing!!

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Millie was amazing and exceded my expectations the day of my wedding. My hair and makeup looked gorgeous along with my mothers. Millie also did airbrushing on all 6 of my bridesmaids. My wedding party looked flawless and my pictures turned out breath taking. She was so great i recommended her to a friend for her wedding and she use millies services as well. If i ever host another big event i will definitely be calling her again.

• Wedding: 03/24/2012
786-278-1292
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire