Makeup by Denise

Makeup by Denise

Favorite
Long Island, NY
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
1+ year ago

Denise was great and pleasant to work with. She heard what I wanted and executed well. Thank you Denise!

1+ year ago

extremely pleasant and professional, got compliments all night about my make up!

4.3

Denise was a pleasure to communicate with and was able to accommodate my friends quickly.

1+ year ago

Denise was wonderful and my make up looked amazing. I would use her again to d my makeup for future events.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Denise did a phenomenal job on my makeup for my wedding this past weekend. She came to my house and did makeup on myself and four others in my bridal party. She was on-time, very friendly and exceeded our expectations. My sister showed her a picture of exactly how she wanted her makeup and Denise duplicated it perfectly. The other lady's described in detail how they wanted to look and everyone was 110% satisfied with the outcome. It was a long day an evening and the makeup lasted through it all. I would highly recommend Denise for any of your makeup needs!!!

Geena
07/21/2012

I cannot keep tract of how many events Denise has done my makeup for! She does awesome makeup from simple to wild and creative! She glam'd me up for weddings I was in and also for my 80's theme birthday and every time I looked amazing! I wish she was still local it was a great loss when she moved! I advise you to take asvantage of this awesome makeup master worker :) BECAUSE I MISS HER TO PIECES!!!