Makeup by Catherine

Value
Flexibility
Stacey
06/21/2014

Catherine was so awesome! She made my bridesmaids and I not only beautiful and flawless, but she was amazing to work with. She's personable, reliable, and flexible with what you need. She was great to work with and I would highly recommend her for your wedding!

candy
11/12/2013

Cathrine made me look beautiful! On the most important day I needed to. She was on time with bells on. She has a wonderful personality and fit in perfect with my girlfriends. She even let me change my hairstyle the day of! I have already recommended her to people getting married soon! Thanks girl for everything!

Megan
10/19/2013

Catherine was amazing!!! She did all the makeup and hair for me and my bridal party! She spent the whole morning with us and made the morning fun and helped us all relax and enjoy ourselves. I cant imagine having anyone else do our hair and makeup she did an amazing job!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Catherine knows what she is doing. She was fun, friendly, calm, professional and did her job quite well. I highly recommend her.

Dulce
06/01/2013

Catherine was God sent for me. She not only responded to my initial voicemail witching the hour she also scheduled a preview in a day's notice. Catherine arrived punctually at both the preview and the main day to do my make up and hair as well as my mom's. Her sense of humor kept me relaxed the whole time! There will not be any questions on who my go to makeup artist will be for any future events.

Grace
04/27/2013

I was thrilled with the makeup and hair that Catherine did for my wedding! She did a fantastic job making sure I looked my best. She is extremely skilled. If nothing else, the fact that she could create such a gorgeous (yet not overdone) updo that managed to stay up for the entire evening was amazing. (My Asian hair is slick so it's hard to get it to stay up.) She was also very flexible while working with us. She worked with my schedule so that I could do my trial makeup on the day of my engagement photos. She also was always very responsive when I brought up any concerns and provided some very good suggestions. She really knows what she's doing. Plus, if you're going to spend that much time with someone getting your trial makeup, hair, and actual hair and makeup done on your wedding day, it's great to spend that time with someone so pleasant to talk to. Last but not least, from the research that I did, her prices are very reasonable. So, all in all, I was very happy with her work. She made sure I looked beautiful (more beautiful than I thought I could look) on my special day (and in my pictures). She also did hair and makeup for my sister, a bridesmaid, and my mom. (I was thrilled with how happy my mom seemed with the result.) I'd definitely recommend Catherine to anyone who's looking for a hair or makeup person.

Shannon
09/23/2012

I cannot recommend this lady enough! She did such an amazing job of making me look beautiful for my wedding. I even look great in pictures where I'm making weird faces! She put my makeup-phobic mom at ease and made her look amazing, and she gave my mother-in-law a wicked 60's super spy hairdo! Catherine truly is the hair and makeup goddess!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Catherine was amazing! She had quality products, arrived on time, excited to be there, prompt services, good prices, and everyone loved her!!! Would definetely recommend her :)

Adeline
06/23/2012

I felt so beautiful after Catherine did my make up. She is so talented and was able to make an old gal like me feel younger! Add to that, she did the make up of my nieces and they looked stunning!

She will always be my referral!

Love her!

Addie Carroll

Ashley
06/09/2012

Catherine is simply amazing in all aspects, not just in hair and make-up but as a person. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and ONLY want her to do my hair and make-up for any special event.

Anavelia
05/12/2012

Catherine was amazing! She did my engagement photos pin-up style, which looked fabulous. The day of my wedding she was punctual, professional and made me feel at comfortable. Catherine did the makeup for my 5 bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law. Everyone looked better than I expected. I felt like I knew Catherine forever. She was very personable and made all my friends laugh. I couldn't have asked for a better person to be my makeup/hair person.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Catherine did not only provide beautiful vintage hair and makeup as we discussed, but also confidence and bliss!! She had great advice, created a little touch up kit that was terrific and had such generosity of spirit - it kept a nervous bride calm and cool! As promised both my hair and makeup lasted all day and night!! She is a terrific person and did a beautiful job for an incredibly fair price. She even stuck around after she finished, just to see me in my dress! Thanks Catherine for such a wonderful job!!

Michelle
09/24/2011

My makeup and hair was perfect on my wedding day! I have never felt more beautiful thanks to Makeup by Catherine. Catherine provided guidance when asked and suggested alternatives as needed. She was very professional and I would highly recommend her services for Weddings, Birthdays, girls night out or whatever fun event you may need. Plus, she covered my tattoo on my back that didn't quite go with my dress...I couldn't be more grateful than how I looked and felt on my Wedding. Amazing job!

Erin
09/22/2011

Catherine was awesome. My makeup was flawless and I looked great the entire nightl She also did my makeup for engagement pictures, which turned out fantastic. I highly recommend her!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Catherine is AMAZING!! She made me look gorgeous on my wedding day and she fit right in with my family. We wanted her to stay for the entire wedding!

I also found her pricing to be incredibly affordable. You will not go wrong hiring Catherine for your special event.

Penny
04/30/2011

Catherine Made my day great! she helped me relax. She was attentive and friendly. most importantly by the time she was done I looked flawless! i get SO many compliments all the time about how beautiful I looked it was the best thing i did for myself that day. wish she was closer would use her all the time!