Makeup Artistry by Tish

Flexibility
Jenny
1 Review
10/04/2014

I found Tish on a google search for nearby makeup artists that specialized in airbrushing. She was easy to get in touch with and we set up an appointment for a trial meeting. As soon as I walked into her studio we were talking like old friends and laughing. I showed her a few pictures of what I liked and she worked her magic and created exactly what I was hoping for. It was no question that I booked her for my wedding that instant. She showed up on site for my wedding on time and in a great mood. She was her usual happy, warm self and met all the bridesmaids and kept my nerves calm. She not only is an amazing makeup artist but also an amazing person!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Tish made me look amazing for my wedding day! I got my make-up done at 3pm and it lasted until the end of night (midnight) with no touch ups needed.

Private User
Recently Married

I was recommended to Tish by a friend and I'm thankful for the recommendation. I used Tish for my bridal portraits and wedding day - she had me looking nothing short of amazing. She was extremely professional and detailed oriented with her craft, without a doubt I will use and recommend her services in the future.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Tish was wonderful to work with from start to finish! Although I was attending a Marine Corps Ball, and not a wedding, as well as booking an appointment for just myself, she was quick to respond and helpful in coordinating a time that gelled with both of our schedules! Her application was flawless, and came out better than I could have imagined-If only I could carry her around in my makeup bag!! I have no doubt she could execute the perfect look regardless of your event or desire, and she is dear to work with! I will DEFINITELY return, and recommend her to anyone and everyone even thinking of having their makeup professionally done!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Tish did a beautiful job on my makeup! She listened to my needs created the look that I was looking for.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Great service... Highly recommend!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Tish this a wonderful job. I loved my makeup and everyone in the party looked great as well. I loved my makeup.

Anonymous
1+ year ago

I was extremely pleased with Tish! She was very professional and did such a great job on my makeup. I would def recommend her to anyone!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Tish was amazing. She was very experienced, very professional and did exactly what I wanted. I didn't want to look too over the top for my wedding and she did an outstanding job of making me look and feel absolutely beautiful for my big day while still giving me a natural look. She does some costume makeup as well so I was a little nervous by looking at pictures on her website but there is absolutely not reason to be nervous at all. She knows how to do anything. I recommend doing a "trial run" before the wedding. We did this a few weeks earlier and it allowed her to get to know me and my desired "look". I wanted to change the color of my eye shadow and she was willing to go back and revise it. I wouldn't ever look to use anyone else after using her for my wedding. Can't say enough positive things about her.

Nakeina
03/09/2013

I cant say enough about Tish and her work. I went to the bridal trial about a month before my event and was blown away by her skills. She was fantastic. I have a bit of scarring and was able to walk away from the trail with flawless skin. She works well with your ideas and hits them spot on. My MOH and MOB also received makeup on the day of the event without a pretrial and also raved about the experience. My MOB has scarring left over from radiation treatment and Tish did her magic and covered the scarring completely. My mother was so emotionally overcome with joy. Everyone raved about how flawless we looked. The make up is not heavy, looks very natural, and wears all night long.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Tish is the best in town! Hands down she will always be my choice for being glammed up. She was professional and again just the best. Thank you so much for making me look like the best version of me on my big day!!

Stacy
11/10/2012

Ms. Perkins did the bridal makeup for myself and my entire bridal party. I would highly recommend her as she is extremely professional and GREAT at her job. Given that I experienced so much stress with other vendors leading up to my wedding it was absolutely refreshing to have someone so polite and professional. Every time I contacted her she responded quickly. I received countless compliments on the makeup at my wedding as well as the trial run.

If you are considering Makeup Artistry by Tish I would advise you to look no further. She is wonderful!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Tish was amaizing, she arrived ontime was extremely professional and performed an outstanding job. She made my day remarkable. She transformed me into the world's most beautiful bride and moments. I loved my makeup and the make up of my bridesmaids.

I highly recommend Tish to all brides out there....

Love you Tish!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Look no further, but MUA by Tish is the best hands down in Virginia!!! She is professional, talented, and will definitely deliver on that most important day. I treated my bridesmaids to makeup on my wedding day and they are still talking about their makeup. She has a wonderful spirit and really loves her work, which shows on the finished product of beautiful faces! I highly recommend her!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Thank you again for your great service and for your awesome talent!!!! All the girls loved you and thought you fit right in with our crazy bunch!!!
Your personality and work professionalism were outstanding. I hope to work with you again and I am sooo glad that my sister ran across your services!!! When u blowwwww up super super super big don't forget about the little people.
Again thank you, also I sent you an invitation to view our photos!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Tish and her team know exactly what me and all my bridesmaid wanted to look that day and my brides maid is very picky when it comes to their make up and they're very happy with the result.
They arrive on time and very professional.