Makeovers by Ligia

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ligia is an amazingly talented makeup artist! I highly recommend her to any bride to be looking for makeup on her wedding day. She provided makeup for me, my sister and mom and we never looked better. We opted for airbrush makeup and it made us look flaweless. I ended up going spray tanning the week of my wedding and Ligia was able to patch up a few places on my neck and chest too!

I wanted a dramatic eye and neutral lip, my sister loves dramatic makeup and my mom wanted natural. Ligia delivered on each of our looks!

Thank you again Ligia for making me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ligia was great! She was able to make room for me in her busy schedule only 3 weeks before my wedding when my previous makeup artist fell through. She was personable and very talented and I really loved how my wedding makeup looked. She recommended the airbrush makeup and I'm so glad I did it because it looked so great in photographs!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ligia was amazing as my makes up artist for my wedding. After a great trial she offered a second trial for free because I was unsure on lip color. My makeup on the big day, and my 10 bridesmaids, was beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. Go for the airbrush!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ligia is magical, she listens to and communicates with you of what you like and don't like during the trial, and she makes you into a stunningly and yet naturally-beautiful bride on the wedding day. She arrives on time and responsive to email. Very glad I had Ligia as makeup artist for my wedding. Thank you!

• Wedding: 05/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ligia was amazing! Very professional throughout and great communication. I had a large wedding party and she was able to accommodate all of them! She really takes pride in her work! The girls looked amazing and I felt so beautiful! I had recently had some health issues effect my appearance which took a toll on my self esteem but she was very gracious and kind and made sure I felt just as stunning as I did at my trial! I highly recommend Ligia, you will look and feel amazing for your big day! Thank u again!

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ligia was absolutely amazing!!!! I couldn't have chosen a more perfect makeup artist for my wedding!! Everyone's makeup looked phenomenal!! Ligia was incredibly professional, super friendly and very fair in her pricing! Her makeup style is very high-end quality; she gave me that runway model feel on a bride's budget. Simply the best!! Thanks Ligia!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ligia did a wonderful job applying my make-up the day of my wedding. My bridesmaids also loved their make-up!!! She was on time and very professional. I would highly recommend Ligia to any bride in need of a make-up artist!!

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After I got engaged, I knew of one vendor that I needed to book for my wedding. Having done the make-up for my brother's wedding and for my best friends, Ligia was must have on my wedding to-do list. Up to the big day, she was very responsive to my emails, answering all of my questions. On the morning of my big day, she was there bright and early and ready to get all 9 people beautified. She did an amazing job on everyone--taking her time with each person, making sure everyone looked fabulous. It got down to the wire having 9 people to do, but she was able to do it just in time. 7 of the 9 people got the air brush make-up which is amazing. It stayed on all day and I didn't worry about it at all. I also got fake eye lashes, which is a must have for any bride. They made my eyes pop in every photo. I highly recommend Ligia for all of your make-up needs. She does beautiful work and is very easy to work with. Thank you, Ligia!

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hiring Ligia to do our makeup was one of the best decisions we made in planning for our wedding. We were two brides, with several siblings, moms, and friends that needed their makeup done for the day, and didn't want to have to stray far from our comfy hotel room. We found Ligia online and loved her portfolio. And when we stressed about looking for a great hair stylist to also come to our hotel for the wedding day, she recommended Annie who was also the best! Listen future brides -- if you are looking to enjoy your wedding morning and day, hang out with family and friends in your hotel or wherever you're staying, and want to make sure you look flawless by go-time, hire this woman. Everyone's makeup was perfectly suited to their personality and color palette. I've never felt so beautiful than when I walked out of my room en route to the wedding venue from the hotel. Ligia is wonderful, professional, talented, and a no-brainer for your makeup choice on what will be the best day of your life.

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Do yo want to look BEATIFUL on your wedding day or any other Event ??? Ligia is the answer.
Ligia is the best, this was my first time working with her. She was very professional, understandable, and does a outstanding job. She really knows what she does. My make up was amazing. Since she did my make up I cant see myself without make up on anymore. I really felt like a spoiled princess. I definately recommend her. She is great . She deserves to be number one.

• Wedding: 03/02/2013
Guissella
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding date was originally scheduled for July 6, 2013. But we decided to change our entire wedding for December 22, 2012 instead because I became pregnant. That mean we had only one month to finish planning everything. I had booked Ligia for my makeup since that summer for the July wedding. She did such an amazing job for my trial that I booked her on the spot for 11 ladies, which included 9 bridesmaid, my mother and I. But when we had changed our date for December, I was down to just 4 ladies. I was very afraid that when I called Ligia, she wouldn't be able to do my make up for the wedding. Surprisingly, Ligia was extremely flexible and happily accepted do my make up. She had emailed me the timeline for the day. Before the wedding, she even called me for a consult again.

On the day of the wedding, Ligia was on time, professional, kind, patient and respectful to everyone's wishes. She was done with our make up early that she was flexible to add in one of my friend for her make up. As for my make-up, I LOVED it! My skin complexion had changed because of the pregnancy. Ligia made sure everything blend in correctly even on my face and neck area. I had air brush for my foundation and smokey eyes done and it stayed on throughout the entire night. My bridesmaid and mother didn't have air brush but their make-up were flawless throughout the entire night as well. They too, LOVED their make up. Everyone was glowing and our guest complimented on how beautiful our make up was. The next day, I still had my wedding glow!!

I would definitely recommend Ligia for your make up service. She is amazing!!

• Wedding: 12/22/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ligia did mine, my daughter (6yrs old) & my bridesmaids makeup for my wedding on 9/15/12. Let me just say that she is extremely flexible & amazing at what she does! There was a minor glitch the day before the wedding & I had to switch our "getting ready" location. I texted her to let her know at the last minute and she was extremely accomodating, arriving on time at the new location we were getting ready at! I got SOOO many compliments on my makeup that day & all of our makeup lasted pretty much until the next morning, and we did a TON of dancing and the makeup stayed perfect! Ligia ws such a pleasure to work with, she was so kind to all of us and was very patient with my daughter even when she was tryng to touch all the makeup etc lol. I highly recommend Ligia for whatever occasiion you want a flawless face! She is truly a makeup ARTIST!

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Photography was one of our major priorities when my husband and I were planning our wedding, so flawless professional makeup was really important to complement that investment. Ligia came highly recommended by my photographer who had worked with her in past weddings. She was the only makeup artist I contacted, but her professionalism and responsiveness from the very start confirmed that I would not need to contact another! We easily scheduled a trial despite my crazy schedule and she provided clear directions to her studio. I found a look I was interested in from Ligia's website and she re-created it for me perfectly! I was instantly happy with the amazing job she did and it never felt rushed--even with careful airbrush makeup and eyelash application. She took "before" and "after" pictures and emailed them to me so that I could remember how I looked. On our wedding day, Ligia arrived promptly at the hotel where we were getting ready and began makeup on my bridesmaids while I was getting hair done. We had the added bonus of great weather and a deck from the back of the hotel suite, so everything was set up outside. I think having my makeup done by Ligia was just about the only truly relaxing thing about getting ready and much of that was due to her warm, friendly and extremely calming presence. She did a beautiful job on all of my bridesmaids and my mother. I can't thank her enough for helping to make me look and feel so gorgeous on the happiest day of my life!

• Wedding: 08/25/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ligia was absolutely amazing! She turned me into the beautiful princess I should be on my wedding day. I received numberous comments on my makeup and everyone said I looked incredible stunning! She was a pleasure to work with from the trial to the wedding day. Ligia worked to ensure that my makeup turned out the way I wanted it, she frequently asked me during my trial and wedding day if I liked my eyes, my cheeks, my lips, etc. She was absolutely amazing and I would high recommend her for everyone!

• Wedding: 08/18/2012
Kate
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ligia was more than a life-saver! After a makeup artist I had hired for my wedding day completely fell through, I called Ligia 5 days before my wedding (found her through good reviews!)--she was miraculously available for my day which I'm sure wasn't typical on such short notice--and she made time in her busy schedule for me to have a trial when convenient for me. She listened carefully to everything I wanted and helped me with her ideas and expertise to create my perfect vision. I've never felt so beautiful! My makeup was the perfect balance--I felt natural and like a movie start all at once. She also did one of my bridesmaids beautifully. She was efficient and thorough, she made sure I felt perfect and comfortable. Easy to talk to, wish I looked like that everyday! would recommend her to anyone for their wedding day!

• Wedding: 08/11/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The make up was gorgeous! I had so many compliments on my make up for my wedding day and the pictures came out great! I have had many other brides to be asked where I had my make up done. I will definitely recommend Ligia to every one of my friends!

• Wedding: 07/21/2012
Diem
781-240-0544
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment