Make My Face, Inc.

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Make Dominque your makeup artist for your wedding. She took me, an older bride who finished cancer treatment in July and made me look gorgeous. She did the same for my bridesmaids. Originally only 2 of them wanted to use her service. Well after everyone saw how goregous they looked, Dominque ended doing 6 out of 9 in my wedding party. She arrived on time and had all of her supplies ready to go. She is a super professional. She even helped my hairstylist when we were running late. I so highly recommend Dominque. Oops before I forget, my make up stayed on all nite including my lip color! In fact, I did not wash my face that nite because I wanted to stay beautiful just a little longer for my new hubby!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Dominique did a great job with my makeup. I usually don't wear any, so she made it look natural and not too gaudy. She came to my house for the trial and to the church on the wedding day. She arrived early both times and was all set up to go by the time I got there. We made a few adjustments based on the trial (after my father said I had too much makeup on), and everyone agreed that I looked gorgeous for the wedding!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I decided I wanted to have my make-up done at the last minute and I am SO glad I did. Dominique did such a wonderful job and it was great that she could come to my house! I got so many comments on how beautiful I looked on my wedding day. I would highly recommend Make My Face!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

“Dominique Fisher, Chief Make Up Artist and Hairstylist, has been doing my hair for over three years! After going to numerous hair salons through out Atlanta, and having different hair stylists style and cut my hair, I was never satisfied with the end result. I always wanted something different, innovative and contemporary. Make My Face is just that. Within the last three years, I've trusted Dominique and her team and they've satisfied me each time I've gone to get my hair done. Her innate ability to understand the need of her client goes far beyond other hair stylists I have gone to. This why I would highly recommend Dominique, her staff, and services. You will not be disappointed!”‎

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I contacted Make My Face two weeks before my wedding. I was so busy dealing with everything else I almost forgot about my hair and makeup. They saved the day. My friends and I are still talking about my wedding photos!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Simply the best make up company in GEORGIA. They made me look like a movie star!