Majestic Inn & Spa

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Stina and Summer were absolutely WONDERFUL. I could not have asked for a better wedding. Anything I needed, they were there to provide. There was a dessert I wanted added to the buffet that wasn't offered and they made it happen for me! I paid for wedding coordination and it was worth every penny (even though it wasn't too expensive anyway)! They timed everything and made sure I didn't have to worry about anything. Our rehearsal went great. The day before the wedding, I got my nails done at their Apothecary Spa, and the woman who did my nails skipped her lunch to fit me in (I didn't know until after the fact) because she heard I was a bride! All in all, everything was perfect. Even the staff at the wedding did a perfect job - they were out of the way but easy to find. Also, their chef, George, was INCREDIBLE! Everyone raved about the food. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't do anything different! My husband and I are VERY happy with the service that we got from Stina and Summer and loved how approachable they were.

Majestic Inn & Spa responded with the following comments:

Rachel, Congratulations! We are so glad to have hosted your wedding here at The Majestic. We strive to make your day truly special and are so happy that it was enjoyable for you, your family and friends. We hope that you come back to visit and have a wonderful and happy life together as husband and wife.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

We just had our wedding at the Majestic Inn and Spa and couldn't be happier with the way the day went! The hotel staff were so great in every way! We had a beautiful bridal suite complete with rose petals and champagne (and sparkling cider, as we are expecting). Stina worked with the bridal party and groom during the day to make sure everything was as planned and all overseen details were handled. I, the bride, never had to worry about a thing! The food was excellent. Our photographer was allowed to use any space she wanted for photos. The room was set perfectly to plan, without any day of help from me! The events planned during the reception went perfectly with help from Stina. Stina was so accessible and ready to help during the entire event! The bar staff were ready and happy to serve all of our guests during the after party. The hotel itself is beautiful. It's the perfect mix of modern, glamour and old character. We are very happy with our choice!

Majestic Inn & Spa responded with the following comments:

We are thrilled to hear from you! Thank you so much for allowing up to be a part of your very special day! It is our absolute pleasure to make your day easy and fun by leaving the details up to us. Blessings on your growing family :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My Daughter who is paralyzed and in a wheelchair had her wedding here, I have to say that Stina was on top of everything to make this day amazing from scheduling to set up to the event it was perfect. The entire staff was wonderful, they made sure she had access to anywhere she wanted to go and could move about with ease. Compliments to the chef because the food and appetisers were fabulous also. Her day was perfect thanks to the all the employees at the Majestic that help make it that way. Thanks a very grateful mom Sinda LaFon

Majestic Inn & Spa responded with the following comments:

Thank you Sinda for your kind words! We are always so thankful to be a part of someone's special day. Many happy returns of the day to your beautiful daughter and new husband :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Majestic Inn was the perfect venue for our wedding and reception. The Majestic staff provided outstanding service. Their attention to detail, responsiveness and flexibility provided for a perfect venue and beautiful ceremony. The staff were friendly, patient and attentive to our guests and to our needs. This is truly a top notch establishment. Our guests could not stop talking about how well organized and friendly the staff were. Also, the décor, lighting and arrangements were perfect. The hand-crafted hors d'oeuvres created by the Chef were delicious. The Majestic provided the highest level of service at an affordable price. If you are looking for the perfect venue for a wedding, a party or any other type of reception, we highly recommend the Majestic Inn. Ask for Amanda, the Event Coordinator - she is incredibly skilled, organized and responsive. You will not be disappointed in choosing the Majestic Inn for your special occasion.

Majestic Inn & Spa responded with the following comments:

We at the Majestic Inn had such a great time hosting the two of you and all your guests . We feel very blessed in getting to share such a special day with you . Please come visit us soon !
Amanda

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We were challenged by trying to coordinate our daughter's wedding with her in Haiti with limited internet. Amanda was up to the challenge and so patient with us and in the end it could not have been more perfect even with last minute changes after our daughter saw the venue. She made appropriate suggestions to steer us in the right direction and some reality checks as needed. The hotel was tastefully decorated for Christmas which was the perfect backdrop. The buffet dinner could not have been more delicious and all the staff went out of their way to make the day so special. It is especially convenient to be able to stay in this fabulous hotel with such reasonable rates for winter. We would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a wedding venue. You won't be disappointed!

Majestic Inn & Spa responded with the following comments:

What a great group to get to work with and what a beautiful bride , We wish you and your family the best of luck and cant wait to see you again ! Have a safe journey and thank you for choosing to share your day with us at The Majestic Inn & Spa.

Profile Picture
emily
1 Review
07/14/2012

The staff at the Majestic created a beautiful venue and menu for our guests. The event coordinator was with us every step of the way during planning and took care of everything on our BIG day, so that we could enjoy the moments. Our reception would not have been the same if it had been held any other place. Thank you to everyone who made our wedding dream come true!

Majestic Inn & Spa responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for allowing us to spend such a special day with you and your loved ones , we very much enjoyed working with you !

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

The wedding planning was so simple with the professionalism, fliexibility and creativity of the enitre Majestic Team. The food was devine! The service spectacular, friendly......the venue was serene, beautiful, magical! The bridal suite was perfect for the bride and her attendants to get ready! Every moment from the planning to the end of the night went so smoothly! Thank you Majestic!

Majestic Inn & Spa responded with the following comments:

On behalf of the whole Majestic Team, it was our pleasure to host your wedding! It was a beautiful day for all!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved having my reception here! They took care of all the details so my family, friends, and I could relax and have a good time.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding day or venue!! All of the staff at the Majestic was so accomodating and helpful - and everyone went above and beyond to help us! The food was delicious, and it was wonderful to have our ceremony and reception all in one venue, and people could even stay the night if they wanted! They switched over from our ceremony setup to our reception setup in record time, all while serving drinks and cocktails to our 150-ish guests! Renea was a wonderful coordinator and helped with so many little details that we didn't even think of! She was always accessible by email or phone, and even acted as a day-of coordinator for our many details! It was a wonderful day at the best venue! We loved our experience at the Majestic and would do it all over again in a heartbeat!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

After many months of searching, throwing ideas around and starting to feel a little discouraged my Husband and I stumbled upon Majestic Inn & Spa. And amazingly in late April they had an August date available! We jumped on it right away and made it official. We originally worked with Renea, but in late June she left the Majestic. I was nervous at first, but the new coordinator Amanda came in and made the transition very smooth! She was very attentive and made sure to follow up on all my wedding day details right away! I had a few special requests and she made them happen. The day of the wedding went perfect! The whole staff was excellent and I received multiple comments from my guests on how great everything went. The food was awesome (I was starving). It was very nice to have the head chef out at the buffet table while guests were going through. Right after the cake cutting someone caught that the silverware wasn't out yet - the staff was on it in seconds and brought handfuls out. I never once had a moment during dinner and the reception (ceremony was held elsewhere) where I felt worried or concerned about what was going on (ps: did not have a wedding planner/coordinator). It was perfect - I would highly recommend this venue to any bride. The only bummer was we didn't get to actually taste the food before the wedding, I know that's pretty common and usually a fun thing for the bride and groom to do. I would love it if Majestic would offer that - but like I said the food was really great so no need to worry about taste!

Majestic Inn & Spa responded with the following comments:

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your special day and that you chose to spend it with us here at the Majestic Inn . Your event was beautiful and we very much enjoyed working with your family and friends , thank you for taking the time to comment . We wish you the a lifetime of happiness !