Majestic Events

Majestic Events

Favorite
Berkeley Heights, NJ
908.799.8294
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Julian was great to work with throughout the planning process. He was fun, yet professional and organized, setting himself apart from many cheesy DJs out there! And our DJ Kenny was absolutely incredible on our wedding day. Guests danced from the moment the music started, through dinner, and for the remainder of our night. He was able to read the crowd well and keep everyone on their feet. Guests have raved for weeks about how much fun they had and we had an absolute blast too! Only complaint is that we all had sore feet from so much dancing ☺

Services Used: DJ
0.0

We paid for a photobooth- we did not receive a photobooth. I spoke with Julian over the phone prior to purchase. He had told me that they worked our venue all the time and that they could provide us with a photobooth with a backdrop and private entry. Nope, the attendant just set up a camera using the old wallpaper as the background. Many of my guest said they didn't even know there was a photobooth. When we complained they told us that the space was too small, but they could have set up a tent. So why didn't they.

Not only that- I told them when I made my second payment that I was bringing my own props which they stole from us. When I told majestic they said I needed to ask for my things back. They offered to give us our 150 deposit and 1/2 off our next photobooth. We will never use your services ever again.

They lack responsibility, value, and professionalism and we will be taking them to court.

lc84
04/18/2015

We used Majestic's Photo booth that we got from a Groupon. I thought the props were fun and the attendant was professional. Our guests loved the photo booth and we were able to see all the pictures everyone took which was my favorite part! Thanks again!

1 Review
Recently Married

We hired Majestic Events for their Photobooth package and we had a fantastic experience. They were on time, professional, courteous and a pleasure to have at our event. The attendant made friends with many of the children and took personal care of creating our scrapbook of all the photo strips and personal messages.

Services Used: Photography

We ordered the photo booth for a party and it was such a hit. Kids and adults flowed in and out and all had a blast. The attendant was helpful and patient. The entire process was handled very well. Would definitely recommend Majestic

Services Used: Photography

I can't rave enough about how accommodating and professional Majestic is. They arrived early to our event, had to schlep the equipment quite a far distance, never complained though it clearly was unpleasant, and were ready to go before the guests arrived. To make things even better, the staff was exceptionally personal and our guests loved him and the pictures. I highly recommend the photo album as well -- what a great keepsake -- and importantly our staff, in a really nice way, encouraged everyone to sign it so we now have memories of my father who is close to 90 (who he got to sign it too) and everyone else. I would use Majestic again in a heartbeat.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would like to thank you for making my daughter's sweet 16 extra special. He was very professional and polite.

Adam
01/24/2015

Majestic Events was awesome! Even with snow on the ground the day of our wedding, they still made it out there on time, and setup without an issue. We used their photo booth service. Everyone loved the booth. It was very easy to use and we kept going back for more pics. We would definitely recommend this vendor. The pics are fantastic and we have a copy of each one in a photo album that everyone signed. Awesome memories. Thank you!!

1 Review
4.1

The photo booth was a success. Except, I was a little disappointed with the props... for the money i paid i was hoping to see more props.. like feather like scarves, different color big sunglasses ... ( There was only 1 green and 2 white ones ) there were more super hero masks for kids... i was expecting more funny hats... we gave out red bandanas so that helped a little....

i was a little surprised that the booth was very small ... i expected at least a medium to large size... we were all shoving ourselves to fit everyone in the photo booth .... for the price i paid i think it was to pricey.

one perk we got was the keepsake album and the attendant was very good. He was very polite and very accommodating ...

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Julian was our DJ and he was excellent. Played all the music we requested . Everyone enjoyed the music selections and we all had a great time.

Services Used: DJ

I rented a photo booth for my Mom's 80th birthday. She absolutely loved it and the two attendants were super nice to all the guest! The props were a big hit :)

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Majestic Entertainment's DJ services, live musicians, and photobooth for our wedding at Lake Valhalla Club on November 1st, and could not be happier. Julian did a wonderful job as our Master of Ceremonies, and played tons of dance music and had everyone at our wedding up and dancing the entire time. The violinist and harpist played beautifully for our ceremony and arrived early. The photobooth attendant was extremely friendly and seemed to enjoy helping our guests all night. Overall, a great experience, great price, and would definitely recommend to any bride looking to have a vendor cover as many services as possible. Thanks again, Julian and team!!

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography

We met Majestic Events at a Bridal Show and were so impressed with Julian and his team. Their energy and attention to detail is out of this world. I never even thought of talking to any other companies after I saw how to down to earth and passionate they are about their work. The day of the wedding was flawless, Majestic even brings a wedding coordinator named Susan who is so organized and just makes sure everything is on point, which it was 100%! The music was just incredible, Julian really knows how to blend the playlist for both young and old, our dance floor was packed the entire night! Our photographer and videographers were fantastic as well, we just saw a glimpse of our finished product and I was already in tears after the first 10 images! Majestic offers such an amazing experience, you really need to speak to them and see for yourself. I will be recommending them to all my friends and family!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

We hired Majestic Events to provide DJ services, photography, videography and a photo booth for our wedding in October. We met with Julian almost a year prior to the wedding and although he was only the 3rd vendor we met with, we knew immediately after our meeting that we wanted to book our package with him. Julian was very flexible in working within our budget and we loved having only 1 vendor to deal with for all 4 of these services. It made the wedding planning process much less stressful! Majestic Events is a very professional company. We never had to chase them down for anything. Periodically throughout the year we would receive emails to set up our online account, make song requests, allow our guests to make song requests, make photography, videography, photo booth requests, etc. We were very impressed with how efficient Majestic was. Our Photographer Joselyn was amazing!!!! Along with her team Linnette and Susan! They ran the wedding like true professionals. Never got in the way and captured what I would assume to be over thousands of photos! We received so many compliments on how efficient they were. Ruben and his assistant were also fabulous with the video. We barely even noticed we were being filmed! The DJ Service was excellent. They played the song requests we submitted and kept everyone on the dance floor. The photo booth was a hit and we loved how they saved us a copy of each strip that was taken and put it into a scrapbook for us. You really get a lot for you buck when you book with Julian! Can't wait to receive all of the pictures, videos, albums, etc! From the teasers were are very impressed. Thank you to the A-Team at Majestic for making our wedding day perfect!

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography
Recently Married

We had our wedding on September 27th and used the photobooth as our favors. Everyone loved it! The person running the booth was kind and professional. Each person that was in the pictures was able to get their own copy of the strip, which in my experience is pretty uncommon. The album we received at the end of the reception was also very fun to look through and is nice to have. The price was good and the service was great.

3.1

In the beginning Majestic has been great!! We used them for our photography and Joselyn is truly amazing!!! The passion and great energy that Joselyn has is truly amazing. Any questions or concerns we had were easily discusses and taken care of. From being at my house to the ceremony to our last dance, it all went smooth and sometimes I forgot we even had a photographer there, as they are never "stealing you from anything for pictures", or "hogging your time". Majestic makes it so you get to enjoy your day and its not just a photo shoot.