Majestic Events

Wedding DJ Services, Photography & Cinematography

395 Springfield Avenue
Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922 | map
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling
Packages: Ceremony, DVD of Raw Footage, Edited Video, High Def...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Julian was our DJ and he was excellent. Played all the music we requested . Everyone enjoyed the music selections and we all had a great time.

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Majestic Entertainment's DJ services, live musicians, and photobooth for our wedding at Lake Valhalla Club on November 1st, and could not be happier. Julian did a wonderful job as our Master of Ceremonies, and played tons of dance music and had everyone at our wedding up and dancing the entire time. The violinist and harpist played beautifully for our ceremony and arrived early. The photobooth attendant was extremely friendly and seemed to enjoy helping our guests all night. Overall, a great experience, great price, and would definitely recommend to any bride looking to have a vendor cover as many services as possible. Thanks again, Julian and team!!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We met Majestic Events at a Bridal Show and were so impressed with Julian and his team. Their energy and attention to detail is out of this world. I never even thought of talking to any other companies after I saw how to down to earth and passionate they are about their work. The day of the wedding was flawless, Majestic even brings a wedding coordinator named Susan who is so organized and just makes sure everything is on point, which it was 100%! The music was just incredible, Julian really knows how to blend the playlist for both young and old, our dance floor was packed the entire night! Our photographer and videographers were fantastic as well, we just saw a glimpse of our finished product and I was already in tears after the first 10 images! Majestic offers such an amazing experience, you really need to speak to them and see for yourself. I will be recommending them to all my friends and family!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Services Used: Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding on September 27th and used the photobooth as our favors. Everyone loved it! The person running the booth was kind and professional. Each person that was in the pictures was able to get their own copy of the strip, which in my experience is pretty uncommon. The album we received at the end of the reception was also very fun to look through and is nice to have. The price was good and the service was great.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I used Majestic Entertainment for a photo booth for my wedding. They were easy to communicate with and addressed all of my concerns before I signed anything. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the photo booth and pictures for the price. The photo booth seemed new and in great shape and the quality of the prints were amazing. I have been to weddings where the photo booth would shoot out crummy prints. This was the opposite. Also, their array of props was awesome! Everyone loved it. About a week later, they emailed a copy of all my prints to me which was nice to see. I would definitely use this service again!

• Wedding: 08/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything about Majestic Events was amazing. Julian and the Team completed an awesome show for the guests and an amazing wedding for us. From the Photography to the video and DJ and the coordination of bringing them all together, everything was just perfect. I highly suggest using this team as its clear they works amazing together!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Photobooth lots of fun, printed many copies, props were very great and lots of fun. The booth was early and set up was fun!!!

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hired Majestic Events for my daughter's Sweet 16 party. The kids had a great time - they were on the dance floor the entire night. The music was loud enough for the kids to enjoy it, but still allowed the adults to carry on a conversation. We were happy with the price, and Steve was great to work with. I hired him because he was the DJ for my older daughter's senior prom, and she said he was awesome! Can't get a better referral than that.

• Wedding: 07/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was perfect. The photobooth showed up on time and stayed the entire night. There were many fun props to use. Everyone loved it!

• Wedding: 06/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Majestic Events for DJ, Photography, Photo Booth Services. Julian was awesome and from day one we hit it off wonderfully. Julian is easy to get along with, extremely responsive and humble and wonderful to work with. Joselyn was our photographer and she is simply amazing!!!! My bridal party loved her!! She is has a wonderful personality and makes you feel comfortable. Joselyn also did our engagement photos which turned out perfect, can't wait to see our wedding photos. The Photo Booth was rocking all, couldn't keep my family out of it!!!! I don't remember the name of the Photo Booth attendant but he was great, and full of energy!!! Everyone over at Majestic events was great, provided us with great service and made my wedding day special. If I could I would use them a million times over! We will definitely recommend them to all our family and friends!! Thank you Majestic Events!!!!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Services Used: DJ, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Julian's team did a fantastic job DJ'ing at our event! Very tentative to our needs and very professional! Joselyn did a awesome job getting the most memorable pictures at our event. The humor and professionalism from her are unmatched! Overall Majestic rocks!!

Marquis and Norma

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

i thought that the photos came out great and i would definitely recommend this company for other events.

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Julian and his team provided the photo booth from our wedding. I bought a Groupon for it 1yr prior to our wedding, and they happily honored it while booking. The team was communicative and accommodating when I had to move the time back 1/2 an hour due to set up in the cocktail room. Everyone young and old had fun. The attendant was very nice. The quality of the photos was excellent and the digital copies uploaded to an online link ensured we didn't miss any :)

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Julian was the DJ for our wedding at Lake Valhalla. Not only was he incredibly helpful, having a strong knowledge of the venue, he completely understood what we wanted and provided an amazing selection of music. My guests were thrilled and didn't leave the dance floor all night!

• Wedding: 04/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had your photo booth at our Sweet 16 event. It was one of the best porducts I've used, the pictures were clear and high quality. The attendent was pleasent, professional, and attentive to the guest. I would most certainly use your services again. You have my highest recommendation.

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent. I would patronize and recommend them again!

• Wedding: 03/14/2014
908-799-8294
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment