Magpies Bakery

Value
Flexibility
Erica
06/20/2015

Our wedding cake was flawless thanks to Magpies Bakery!! Not only did it look absolutely stunning, it tasted amazing!!

Magpies Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your review Erica!

Recently Married

We used magpies for our cake table. We ordered 5 round cakes instead of a tiered wedding cake and it worked out perfectly. They were easy to contact and made sure to confirm our order. Most importantly: the cakes were delicious!

Magpies Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your review! We're thrilled you liked your cakes, and hope you had a fabulous day! congratulations!!!

Recently Married

Cupcakes were amazing and staff was very friendly!!

Thank you!

Recently Married

we had a large wedding with about 200 people. i had a 4 tier cake and a grooms cake. they were delicious and beautiful and unique. the thing i want people to know is how amazing their team is. i designed my cake and then had second thoughts. i contacted them and told them my worries. they let me redesign the cake, they never made me feel bad or gave me and drama. i cant say how much i appreciate that. a wedding cake is a big deal, especially in my family. people still talk about how cute and clever the grooms cake was, a 3d crown. just amazing and DELICIOUS!

Magpies Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your review. We're happy you were pleased with your cakes, and the service you received. Wedding planning is stressful, and we do our best to make it as easy as possible. Thanks again, and congratulations!!

1 Review
04/11/2015

We can’t even begin to express our appreciation for the hard work, talent, and time Magpies Bakery spent creating such a beautiful wedding cake. It was everything we imagined and more; a perfect balance of simple elegance with a little farm flair! We received so many compliments from guests— the Italian Cream and Blackberry combination was delicious!!! The whole process was enjoyable (especially the cake tasting), stress free, fun, and your staff is incredibly responsive. You can expect a call from us on our one-year anniversary☺

Magpies Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy you were pleased with your cake! Congrats, looking forward to hearing from you again!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Magpies has always been a favorite of mine so when it came to finding a bakery to make our wedding cake I knew I wanted to use them and I am so glad we did! We had a Great Gatsby themed wedding at the Capitol Theatre and I had shown Peggy a picture of a cake I liked on pinterest to use for inspiration. They were able to use that idea and surpass our expectations with how beautiful this cake turned out. I requested they use as little fondant as possible and they hardly used any and the cake looked and tasted incredible. We went with a classic chocolate grooms cake and every bite of it was gone by the end of the night. So I would say both were a huge hit at the wedding!

Magpies Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your sweet review Taylor. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and making this cake. The room looked gorgeous, and it was so fun to get to see you on your wedding day! That never happens! Best, peg

1+ year ago

The wedding cake was decorated just as we requested and was delicious. It was delivered on time. When I had to add a large number of servings because we had more guests reply that they were coming than we anticipated, they had no trouble making a larger cake with the same design with just a week or two notice.

Magpies Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for your review and kind words!!

1+ year ago

Magpies provides so many tasty options - and very classy designs we had a hard time choosing one. Many of our guests commented on how delicious the cakes were, both the wedding cake and the custom groom's cake. Mapgies staff is very responsive, easy to work with, and realiable - they do a great job!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The best cakes in town!!! Magpies was extremely professional and easy to work with. They designed both our wedding and grooms cakes exactly as we had requested!! I can not stress enough how delicious their cakes are and well priced!!

Magpies Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your sweet review, and we are so happy you liked your cakes. We really enjoyed making the sketchbook :)) Congratulations to you both, and thanks again. It was a pleasure.

Jessie
09/14/2013

Magpies made my cake exactly how I described I wanted it. As I was talking she was drawing and by the time I was done explaining she had designed the most beautiful cake. Not only was it beautiful it was delicious and so moist!

Magpies Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thank your for your review! So happy you were pleased. Best of everything to you!

LG
2+ years ago

Magpies was fabulous. They were very professional and flexible. The cupcake tower and topper were delicious and everyone was raving about it. Their flavors rock! You have to give pumpkin a try.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Magpies actually made the groom's cake for my son's recent wedding. Delicious and cleverly crafted!

Magpies Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the nice review!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Wow! We knew we didn't want a traditional wedding cake: we wanted a variety of cupcakes instead. Great choice, because everyone loved the magpies wedding cupcakes. Magpies made little signs describing the different flavors, which was helpful for our guests too. I was glad I had ordered extra, since the cupcakes went quickly!

Worth EVERY PENNY!

Best wedding cake I've ever eaten!!! Great price! We had delicious custom flavors!

We had a great tasting where we really felt like they were listening to exactly everything we wanted!!!

Best part of the wedding! :)

2+ years ago

All I have to say is that EVERYONE at my wedding absolutely loved my cake!! I wasn't able to afford a custome design cake, but I went to Magpies with a couple of photos showing what I liked. After working with Ryan, I chose a three layer specialty cake with swirls. And Ryan added a "Z" mongram in the center layer. And I did vanilla cake with vanilla butter-cream icing. I don't think I have ever had a cake taste that amazing! YUMMY!! Also, Ryan was very friendly and even though my budget didn't allow me to order a custome design wedding cake, she took the time to work with me and she didn't make me feel like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman!! LOL LOL Thanks Ryan!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I am a confessed Magpie-a-holic so choosing a cake was simple for me....except I had to have several cakes because I couldn't decide. We met with Peg & went over our preferences. We decided on having 5 separate cakes. They were specific & made sure we knew exactly how the cakes would be presented. The cakes looked beautiful at the wedding & the flavors were amazing (we even custom created a few of the cakes). All buttercream, all the time....how could you go wrong with Magpies?