Magnolia Manor

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First of all Magnolia Manor is the perfect place if you want that beautiful southern charm for your wedding. I got married in the Ashley Ballroom and it was sooo beautiful!!!! The event coordinator was so sweet and very accommodating to what we needed prior to our wedding and the day of. I would recommend to anyone who wanted to get married here.

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
4.0/5.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Loved the Magnolia Man or for our wedding and reception. Staff were great to work with, and we're flexible for our massibe amount of decorations and the time needed to get things ready. Only negative was that our rehearsal on Friday was overbooked by a wedding and I wouldnt have known if I hadn't called to verify everything. We were able to find a new place for the rehearsal dinner and did the rehearsal Saturday morning before the wedding, but it was an added expense and added wedding day stress that we shouldn't have had to have. Overall it was beautiful.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Courtney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Magnolia Manor for my wedding. I was blessed with good weather so was able to have both the ceremony and reception outside. It was gorgeous and the venue had everything clean and ready to go for me when I arrived! This is a gorgeous place to marry and/or host an event.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Magnolia Manor was the first (and only) venue that we looked at for our September wedding. We found it online and I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. My husband and I were married under the "Sweetheart Tree" and it could not have been more prefect!! Jaime was super helpful with everything and never had a problem with me coming by the manor to measure things, or just to look around to get an idea of where I wanted everything to be when the manor was free. The cost to rent the manor for the wedding also included the use of their tables and chairs, which was a BIG plus. I could not have imagined a more beautiful setting, both inside and out, Magnolia Manor does not disappoint!!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Chelsea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Magnolia Manor and their staff were fantastic. The venue was beautifully prepared and the staff was amazing. Everything they were responsible for was handled perfectly.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Kathy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Just had our daughter's wedding there and it was wonderful! Everyone loved the venue and Jaime and Randy took good care of us!

Magnolia Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kind words! It was our pleasure.

• Wedding: 07/13/2014
Mary
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing! Magnolia Manor is the perfect place for spring/summer weddings! I could not have asked for a more perfect place for my special day! The staff was great and so helpful! Highly recommended!

Thank you!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Molly
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jamie was such an excellent person to work with!

Thank you!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Kayla
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Wonderful beautiful home to have your ceremony and reception. The back patio is perfect for cocktail hour, the ballroom is large enough but yet still feels intimate. The Magnolia tree site is beautiful and large for the 100 + guests that we had. Wonderful to work with Jaime and her crew at the manor and would love to host something else there one day.

Magnolia Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your thoughtful review!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful venue!!! Jaime was so great to work with. She responds quickly to emails and always has an answer. The venue is absolutely gorgeous. Our only complaint was the overhead speakers (in the ceiling) couldn't be used for the reception because of the sound quality. I would recommend Jaime and magnolia manor to anybody!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so happy that we chose to have our wedding at Magnolia Manor! Jaime was very professional and catered to my every need. Throughout the wedding planning process, she gave me ideas and had open communication about every detail. Our wedding day was a rainy day, but she made sure that everything was perfect with the last minute changes to have the ceremony inside the Ashley Ballroom. Overall, great venue, great service, and great price that won't break the wedding budget!

Magnolia Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you.

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
Tiffany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Magnolia Manor was beautiful and professional. They were one-stop shopping for me. They referred me to all the great vendors I used for food, photos, music, etc. Everything came out perfectly because of all that they coordinated for me. The venue was very attractive and comfortable, and the service was excellent.

Magnolia Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kind words Andrea. I enjoyed helping you with your special day and wish you all the best!

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jaime is the manager that I worked with. She was highly professional, and sought to make my wedding experience top notch.

• Wedding: 01/04/2014
Jessie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely loved the Magnolia Manor. We used this venue for wedding and reception and could not have been more pleased with everything. Jamie was so helpful and compassionate to our needs. It was truly a wonderful/beautiful experience.

Magnolia Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you! It's hard to believe almost a year has passed :)

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Teresa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jaime was great, professional, and took care of everything we needed. Great place to have a wedding, reception and all. Our ceremony was outside in the Wedding Garden and was the perfect place to have a Wedding Cermony. Highly recommended!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding at Magnolia Manor was absolutely perfect. Jaime was great to work with and eased any worries or stress I had. The garden was beautiful and the ballroom was a great size. I couldn't have asked for a better place to marry the love of my life.

• Wedding: 09/01/2013