Magnolia Hotel Denver

Value
Flexibility
Rinn
06/06/2015

Danielle was with us every step of the way. She was available and answered all of our questions. The Magnolia was super accommodating for our budget. He staff during event was polite and responsive. Beautiful venue!

Renita
05/22/2015

Danielle, the event planner, was awesome. I had a terrible experience at another venue with my older daughters wedding 4 years ago. Danielle handled the details so that our wedding was relaxing and fun! The Venue is so elegant and unique, and created the ambiance for our celebration. We enjoyed the morning after brunch in which the bride and groom could open presents before departing on their honeymoon!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Nikki
05/22/2015

I had the most straight-forward planning process with the Magnolia. Danielle exceeded my expectations in a wedding planner. She helped me accomplish so many things! The staff were all extremely friendly as well as responsive to any needs we had. The venue is gorgeous and made for a perfect indoor wedding ceremony. If I had to do it all over again I would choose The Magnolia Hotel in Denver!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We used the Magnolia Hotel for our guest accommodations for our wedding. They LOVED it! It's such a neat hotel and such a great area. We used them because they were the best price in Denver, but honestly, I think it was a great choice just based on how nice the hotel is as well! They have breakfast included, a happy hour, and a milk and cookie bedtime snack. So cute! We stayed there as well on our wedding night. Loved our room! They hooked us up and gave us this huge room for our king suite when I told them I'd be getting ready there with my bridesmaids. It was amazing! We worked with Nikki Katnik, she was awesome! Really great to work with and got back to me every time I had a question. Would totally recommend this place!

Mandi
12/31/2014

We got married at the Magnolia and everything went perfectly! They are very responsive and provide excellent customer service. I cant say enough about the staff. They were amazing! Danielle was great to work with. She went above and beyond to ensure our day was everything we hoped! Would highly recommend!

Kayla
12/20/2014

The Magnolia Hotel is a fantastic place to host your event! It is a beautiful venue, in a great part of downtown Denver. The service provided is like none other. Any questions you have, Danielle (the event coordinator) will answer promptly and will work with you to meet your needs. The food is amazing and the hotel has many options to choose from when it comes to creating a menu for an event. The hotel doesn't allow outside catering, except for cake, but that wasn't an issue for us because everyone enjoyed the food so much! If anyone has dietary restrictions, the kitchen has no problem creating another meal or altering. My husband and I hosted our wedding at the Magnolia and can't stop talking about the beautiful the hotel was, how profesosional, helpful and friendly the cordinator was and how great everyone else was who helped us plan our wedding day! Overall, the Magnolia Hotel was the perfect place to have a wedding! :)

Courtney
10/10/2014

We couldn't be more pleased with the venue and customer service from every employee at The Magnolia! They were extremely flexible with our vision and requests for our wedding and reception. Danielle was amazing to work with and took care of every detail to make the day perfect!

Sarah
05/18/2014

I loved everyone I had the pleasure of working with for my wedding . Danielle is amazing and made sure I didn't have anything to worry about the entire weekend! She was always there if we needed her, like when we ran into billing issues with the front desk and less than an hour later everything had been resolved. Danielle also made sure to stop by the bridal room multiple times durning the day to make sure we were doing ok and didn't need anything, on top of making sure the ceremony and reception site were set up! Everything turned out exactly like I imagined and Danielle was with us every step of the way and we are so thankful for her. Between Danielle and every other person at the Magnolia who helped with the wedding planning process and the day of, all of the stress and anxiety was erased and I had no question if my vision was going to turn out.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our reception in the ballroom and it turned out wonderfully. Kelsey Ray is the most responsive person I've ever met and put my mind at ease no matter how many emails I sent her! The food was outstanding and our guests were thrilled with all of the options. It is so nice to find a venue that offers buffet, plated or stations for the same price! We opted for the plated and it was perfect. Everyone's food came out quickly and hot--not lukewarm like I've had at other places.

Even when it came to paying the Magnolia was great. We worked through Tambra to make our payments and she too was incredibly responsive and made the whole process so easy!

I cannot wait to return for our complimentary stay for our anniversary next year!

Magnolia Hotel Denver responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the 5 Star review Theresa. We are thrilled you had such a wonderful experience. Kelsey is a keeper and we know it. September weddings are so beautiful; we are honored to have shared it with you. Happy New Year! - Ryan

Private User
2+ years ago

Such a beautiful venue and very accommodating!

Magnolia Hotel Denver responded with the following comments:

Excellent! We're happy we got to share this momentous occasion with you. All our best,

Private User
2+ years ago

The Magnolia was a wonderful host hotel for our wedding party and guests. They hosted our rehearsal dinner in their downstairs lounge, and the space/decor worked perfectly for our group! There was plenty of space, couches, a relaxing waterfall feature, and a pool table for use during the cocktail hour. The food was excellent, and the staff were very attentive and flexible when we wanted to hang around after the conclusion of the event. Also, the concierge was extremely helpful, lining up transportation for our guests to the wedding ceremony venue 4 days before the event occurred! Finally, the breakfast included with the room fee was excellent, and provided a casual space for us to mingle with guests the morning after our wedding.

Magnolia Hotel Denver responded with the following comments:

Thank you for reviewing your experience with us and thank you for being so awesome! Your reviews will help us tighten up service, and help brides-to-be pick one of the best places to get hitched in Denver. We're glad we got to take part in your special day.

Best Wishes,

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Laura
04/13/2013

Everything was fantastic. Kelsey was on top of everything and we had a wedding where we spent all of our time enjoying the evening. We worried about nothing, but because everything was taken care of.

Apparently, we even had three guys attempt to wedding crash, but the staff spotted them immediately and took care of the situation.

And many of our guest stayed at the hotel and had nothing but wonderful things to say about the rooms and the staff.

Hey Laura,

What a great review to share with our staff! Whenever we can make the party happen, and make sure the party doesn't happen for the Wedding Crashers, we're in our elements! We're happy our staff did everything they could to make your special day even more-so.

Best of Luck,
Ryan

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Photography
Valerie
03/30/2013

We were very happy with everything and Kelsey Ray was a tremendous help in every way. We were a little worried at the beginning because of the remodel and the change in personnel but Kelsey put our mind at ease and assured us that everything would be fine. Kelsey was very responsive and we are very happy with our choice of venues. Everyone raved about the food and had an amazing time.

Thank you for making our day perfect!
Valerie and Brian

Dear Valerie and Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to review us, and whenever we can earn the 5 Stars, we're beyond happy! We're so grateful to be a part of such wonderful occasions such as weddings, and yours was no exception. We wish you the very best for 2014.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Excellent service and staff. Everything went off without a hitch! Would definitely recommend to Denver brides looking to get married in a chic downtown spot!

Dear Anonymous,

Nice and sweet and short. Thanks for taking the time to review your experience and we wish you the very best.

Robert
11/03/2012

My husband and I wanted our special evening to go off without a hitch! Like any other couple, we were very nervous about everything falling into place. Kelsey (the wedding coordinator at The Magnolia) assured us on multiple occasions that everything would be fine. Our day came and Kelsey was there every moment to ease our minds, take care of every detail, arrange everything, take care of vendors - all while seeming to act as though she has no stress on her plate. Our event was timed perfectly and every detail was tended to. Kelsey is way ahead of her league and I strongly recommend her to host any function. I undoubtedly recommend this venue and everything that it encompasses.

Dear Robert,

Thank you for the review and we know all about Kelsey! She is the backbone of these kind-of events and she just wants to make sure everything you want, is taken care of. I will pass on this message and from her and all of us here, we wish you the very best!

Krista
10/20/2012

Absolutely phenomenal in every category. My wedding went off without a hitch. Kelsey Ray and her staff were amazing both in the preparation and the day of. Between assisting in the planning, coordinating, organizing, etc., the Magnolia was a flawless experience. My guest also had wonderful things to say about their stay and service. Thanks you Kelsey and Magnolia Hotel for making our day unforgettable!

Dear Krista,

Thank you for reviewing your experience here at Magnolia! We will pass on the messages to Kelsey (she is the BEST!) and we're just elated that we got to take part in your special day.

Best Wishes,