MagnetStreet Weddings

Value
4.7
Flexibility
[Private]

Beautiful invitations and received within a week!

Services Used: Invitations

I recently ordered my save the dates from magnet street. GREAT service! The quality is phenomenal. I love there my colors option for samples and the fact that you can order just one fully customized to see if you like the item. Plus they credit you! Great company!!!

Services Used: Invitations

I am still currently getting all of my stationery but so far everything has been flawless! The colors, the design, everything has been exceptional and I am very happy I found Magnet Street. They are a true stationery design company and I would happily recommend them to anyone that needs stationery for any event!

Services Used: Invitations

We ordered 75 magnet save-the-dates from MagnetStreet. The website was easy to use and easy to personalize our product. The magnets arrived quickly in a high-quality magnetized box. We are MORE THANK ECSTATIC about the product, and couldn't wait to send them out.

Services Used: Invitations

We purchased save the date fridge magnets, envelopes, and labels from MagnetStreet. Everything worked out perfectly and we were very happy with the magnets when we got them. Everyone we sent them to loved them as well!

[Private]

I always seen Magnet Streets work. I recommended this site to my niece when she got married from a save the date I received from another wedding. But I had no idea what to expect when it was for myself. I was so in love with everything. The packaging, the details, the quality of work. It floored me. I couldnt stop from crying when I opened my box. I ordered Save the Dates, and sample invitations. The options were endless and I loved each one. I highly recommend Magnet Street. They are amazing!

[Private]

Turned out great! Easy to order and design, good priceprice, thanks!

Services Used: Invitations

We got our save the date magnets from magnetstreet and everything came out just as it had looked online when I customized it! This was also by far the cheapest, nice looking magnets that I could find for save the dates. We are also looking at them for our invitations and all the samples we have received so far have been excellent!

Services Used: Invitations

Most definitely the best idea. One stop shop for all of my invitation needs and my mason jar invitations fit my theme perfectly!

Services Used: Invitations

Finding and picking a design with MagnetStreet was very simple, they have a lot to choose from but not so much as to overwhelm you. Customization was easy too! In no time flat I had picked my designed, personalized it and ordered it. The cute box the save the dates came in was a plus too and they send extra save the dates just in case. Who could as for anything more?!

Services Used: Invitations

Our invitations came quickly and look awesome!

[Private]

Very easy to navigate through the site. Easy to customize.

[Private]

Provided helpful templates and packaging was beautiful. Discounts were made available with continued business.

[Private]

I am very pleased with save the dates and the price. The prices are reasonable and they always have different sales going on, which is a big plus in my book.

[Private]

GREAT quality! So many options and ways to personalize.

[Private]

The invitations were easy to customize and amazing product for the money! They're absolutely beautiful and I cannot wait to mail them out!