MagnetStreet Weddings

Value
4.7
Flexibility
[Private]

Beautiful invitations and received within a week!

Services Used: Invitations

I recently ordered my save the dates from magnet street. GREAT service! The quality is phenomenal. I love there my colors option for samples and the fact that you can order just one fully customized to see if you like the item. Plus they credit you! Great company!!!

Services Used: Invitations

I am still currently getting all of my stationery but so far everything has been flawless! The colors, the design, everything has been exceptional and I am very happy I found Magnet Street. They are a true stationery design company and I would happily recommend them to anyone that needs stationery for any event!

Services Used: Invitations

We ordered 75 magnet save-the-dates from MagnetStreet. The website was easy to use and easy to personalize our product. The magnets arrived quickly in a high-quality magnetized box. We are MORE THANK ECSTATIC about the product, and couldn't wait to send them out.

Services Used: Invitations

We purchased save the date fridge magnets, envelopes, and labels from MagnetStreet. Everything worked out perfectly and we were very happy with the magnets when we got them. Everyone we sent them to loved them as well!

1 Review
[Private]

I always seen Magnet Streets work. I recommended this site to my niece when she got married from a save the date I received from another wedding. But I had no idea what to expect when it was for myself. I was so in love with everything. The packaging, the details, the quality of work. It floored me. I couldnt stop from crying when I opened my box. I ordered Save the Dates, and sample invitations. The options were endless and I loved each one. I highly recommend Magnet Street. They are amazing!

1 Review
[Private]

Turned out great! Easy to order and design, good priceprice, thanks!

[Private]

LOVE the quality of product! Exactly what I wanted, simple and elegant. My invites and response cards are beautiful, and to those that have seen them LOVE them as well!

Services Used: Invitations

We got our save the date magnets from magnetstreet and everything came out just as it had looked online when I customized it! This was also by far the cheapest, nice looking magnets that I could find for save the dates. We are also looking at them for our invitations and all the samples we have received so far have been excellent!

Services Used: Invitations

We absolutely LOVED our Save the Date's from MagnetStreet. I created my own design in Photoshop and was able to save my own design into a JPEG file and upload it to their website and fit it accordingly. We wanted a Save the Date with some humor, so it was easier to create our own design. The magnet colors turned out exactly how I wanted them to and everything was produced and shipped in less than two weeks! I was trilled when they arrived and were exactly how I had envisioned them. I will be using MagnetStreet's products for other parts of our Destination wedding. I would truly recommend this company to anyone!

Services Used: Invitations

Most definitely the best idea. One stop shop for all of my invitation needs and my mason jar invitations fit my theme perfectly!

Services Used: Invitations

Finding and picking a design with MagnetStreet was very simple, they have a lot to choose from but not so much as to overwhelm you. Customization was easy too! In no time flat I had picked my designed, personalized it and ordered it. The cute box the save the dates came in was a plus too and they send extra save the dates just in case. Who could as for anything more?!

Services Used: Invitations

Our invitations came quickly and look awesome!

Services Used: Invitations

I ordered large save the date magnets from MagnetStreet and they are absolutely amazing! They are great quality and look fabulous. I will definitely be ordering the matching invitations, programs, and thank you cards before the wedding!

Services Used: Invitations

When it came time to design our save the dates, I had looked at EVERY possible vendor out there. Ultimately, MagnetStreet had a wonderful website to design them and it had much more flexibility to make changes than any other one we had looked at. When I showed my fiance' the different options, immediately he chose the MagnetStreet one. Not only did it look the best, it was an absolute shock at how quickly they arrived to our home. The box they arrived in was super adorable, with everything padded and protected. I was very impressed and would recommend them to any friend planning a wedding!

[Private]

Very easy to navigate through the site. Easy to customize.