MagnetStreet Weddings

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

I recently ordered my save the dates from magnet street. GREAT service! The quality is phenomenal. I love there my colors option for samples and the fact that you can order just one fully customized to see if you like the item. Plus they credit you! Great company!!!

Services Used: Invitations

I am still currently getting all of my stationery but so far everything has been flawless! The colors, the design, everything has been exceptional and I am very happy I found Magnet Street. They are a true stationery design company and I would happily recommend them to anyone that needs stationery for any event!

Services Used: Invitations

We ordered 75 magnet save-the-dates from MagnetStreet. The website was easy to use and easy to personalize our product. The magnets arrived quickly in a high-quality magnetized box. We are MORE THANK ECSTATIC about the product, and couldn't wait to send them out.

Services Used: Invitations

We purchased save the date fridge magnets, envelopes, and labels from MagnetStreet. Everything worked out perfectly and we were very happy with the magnets when we got them. Everyone we sent them to loved them as well!

Services Used: Invitations

We got our save the date magnets from magnetstreet and everything came out just as it had looked online when I customized it! This was also by far the cheapest, nice looking magnets that I could find for save the dates. We are also looking at them for our invitations and all the samples we have received so far have been excellent!

Services Used: Invitations

Most definitely the best idea. One stop shop for all of my invitation needs and my mason jar invitations fit my theme perfectly!

Services Used: Invitations

Finding and picking a design with MagnetStreet was very simple, they have a lot to choose from but not so much as to overwhelm you. Customization was easy too! In no time flat I had picked my designed, personalized it and ordered it. The cute box the save the dates came in was a plus too and they send extra save the dates just in case. Who could as for anything more?!

[Private]

Very easy to navigate through the site. Easy to customize.

1 Review
[Private]

Provided helpful templates and packaging was beautiful. Discounts were made available with continued business.

[Private]

GREAT quality! So many options and ways to personalize.

Krystle
1 Review
[Private]

I have ordered save the dates, labels and favor tags all which are absolutely perfect and just what I wanted. I love that you can pick and choose the colors you want.

Services Used: Invitations

I used Magnet Street to create our save the date magnets. I found the perfect magnet that matched our theme/colors for our Fall wedding. I was especially impressed when I was able to customize the magnet by changing the colors to the specific colors of our wedding. Magnet Street provides so many options to customize your stationary. I was even more impressed when I talked to a live customer service rep on my computer, and she told me there is an option to make a customized invitation if you don't see a specific style in a specific invitation size. I will definitely use Magnet Street when creating our invitations. Best of all, I was able to save 30% off the cost of our save the dates which made them about $1.00 each. Be sure to get on their email list to receive coupon codes. The save the dates arrived on time as well. I hope you enjoy Magnet Street as much as I do.

Services Used: Invitations

Super fast and high quality!!! I cannot express how satisfied I am. Wedding planning is the worst, but this step was lovely. A bright spot in the stress :)

Services Used: Invitations

I loved my save the date magnets. Although I had minor trouble uploading my picture, overall the system was easy to navigate. I loved that you could implement your wedding colors and choose your font(s) and change the text to your liking. I was a little scared that my fiance' would not like the idea of using our photo on the save the dates but once he saw one he loved them!

[Private]

I found a mistake on my invites after they were processing and I called the next morning to have it changed. When I called I got to talk to an actual person and she was so very helpful, she fixed the problem and sent me a proof to double check before they sent them to printing that same day. There was no delay and I received them in a very timely manner. They are reasonably priced and great quality. We LOVE them!! So happy we went with Magnet Street.

Services Used: Invitations

I ordered both my invites and my save the dates from Magnetstreet.com. My fiancé has a very long name, and I was having trouble fitting it into the template, I contacted them and received top notch service and was able to get the formatting changed to fit our needs. They are high quality and worth the money. Would order again and have reccomended to everyone! I've received many compliments!