MagnetStreet Weddings

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

I recently ordered my save the dates from magnet street. GREAT service! The quality is phenomenal. I love there my colors option for samples and the fact that you can order just one fully customized to see if you like the item. Plus they credit you! Great company!!!

Services Used: Invitations

I am still currently getting all of my stationery but so far everything has been flawless! The colors, the design, everything has been exceptional and I am very happy I found Magnet Street. They are a true stationery design company and I would happily recommend them to anyone that needs stationery for any event!

Services Used: Invitations

We ordered 75 magnet save-the-dates from MagnetStreet. The website was easy to use and easy to personalize our product. The magnets arrived quickly in a high-quality magnetized box. We are MORE THANK ECSTATIC about the product, and couldn't wait to send them out.

Services Used: Invitations

We purchased save the date fridge magnets, envelopes, and labels from MagnetStreet. Everything worked out perfectly and we were very happy with the magnets when we got them. Everyone we sent them to loved them as well!

[Private]

Turned out great! Easy to order and design, good priceprice, thanks!

Services Used: Invitations

We got our save the date magnets from magnetstreet and everything came out just as it had looked online when I customized it! This was also by far the cheapest, nice looking magnets that I could find for save the dates. We are also looking at them for our invitations and all the samples we have received so far have been excellent!

Services Used: Invitations

Most definitely the best idea. One stop shop for all of my invitation needs and my mason jar invitations fit my theme perfectly!

Services Used: Invitations

Finding and picking a design with MagnetStreet was very simple, they have a lot to choose from but not so much as to overwhelm you. Customization was easy too! In no time flat I had picked my designed, personalized it and ordered it. The cute box the save the dates came in was a plus too and they send extra save the dates just in case. Who could as for anything more?!

[Private]

Very easy to navigate through the site. Easy to customize.

[Private]

Provided helpful templates and packaging was beautiful. Discounts were made available with continued business.

[Private]

I am very pleased with save the dates and the price. The prices are reasonable and they always have different sales going on, which is a big plus in my book.

[Private]

GREAT quality! So many options and ways to personalize.

[Private]

The invitations were easy to customize and amazing product for the money! They're absolutely beautiful and I cannot wait to mail them out!

Krystle
[Private]

I have ordered save the dates, labels and favor tags all which are absolutely perfect and just what I wanted. I love that you can pick and choose the colors you want.

[Private]

We love the save the date cards that we got. And being able to get a sample and all the different paper/font options assured us that we made the right choice.

Services Used: Invitations

I used Magnet Street to create our save the date magnets. I found the perfect magnet that matched our theme/colors for our Fall wedding. I was especially impressed when I was able to customize the magnet by changing the colors to the specific colors of our wedding. Magnet Street provides so many options to customize your stationary. I was even more impressed when I talked to a live customer service rep on my computer, and she told me there is an option to make a customized invitation if you don't see a specific style in a specific invitation size. I will definitely use Magnet Street when creating our invitations. Best of all, I was able to save 30% off the cost of our save the dates which made them about $1.00 each. Be sure to get on their email list to receive coupon codes. The save the dates arrived on time as well. I hope you enjoy Magnet Street as much as I do.