MagnetStreet Weddings

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I recently ordered my save the dates from magnet street. GREAT service! The quality is phenomenal. I love there my colors option for samples and the fact that you can order just one fully customized to see if you like the item. Plus they credit you! Great company!!!

• Wedding: 08/12/2016
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am still currently getting all of my stationery but so far everything has been flawless! The colors, the design, everything has been exceptional and I am very happy I found Magnet Street. They are a true stationery design company and I would happily recommend them to anyone that needs stationery for any event!

• Wedding: 07/16/2016
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We ordered 75 magnet save-the-dates from MagnetStreet. The website was easy to use and easy to personalize our product. The magnets arrived quickly in a high-quality magnetized box. We are MORE THANK ECSTATIC about the product, and couldn't wait to send them out.

• Wedding: 06/11/2016
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We purchased save the date fridge magnets, envelopes, and labels from MagnetStreet. Everything worked out perfectly and we were very happy with the magnets when we got them. Everyone we sent them to loved them as well!

• Wedding: 06/04/2016
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We got our save the date magnets from magnetstreet and everything came out just as it had looked online when I customized it! This was also by far the cheapest, nice looking magnets that I could find for save the dates. We are also looking at them for our invitations and all the samples we have received so far have been excellent!

• Wedding: 04/29/2016
  • Flexibility: 5.0

GREAT quality! So many options and ways to personalize.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I have ordered save the dates, labels and favor tags all which are absolutely perfect and just what I wanted. I love that you can pick and choose the colors you want.

Krystle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved my save the date magnets. Although I had minor trouble uploading my picture, overall the system was easy to navigate. I loved that you could implement your wedding colors and choose your font(s) and change the text to your liking. I was a little scared that my fiance' would not like the idea of using our photo on the save the dates but once he saw one he loved them!

• Wedding: 11/01/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found a mistake on my invites after they were processing and I called the next morning to have it changed. When I called I got to talk to an actual person and she was so very helpful, she fixed the problem and sent me a proof to double check before they sent them to printing that same day. There was no delay and I received them in a very timely manner. They are reasonably priced and great quality. We LOVE them!! So happy we went with Magnet Street.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered both my invites and my save the dates from Magnetstreet.com. My fiancé has a very long name, and I was having trouble fitting it into the template, I contacted them and received top notch service and was able to get the formatting changed to fit our needs. They are high quality and worth the money. Would order again and have reccomended to everyone! I've received many compliments!

• Wedding: 10/20/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered save the dates. It was fast shipping and excellent service. I can review a proof before finalizing my order. I can't reccomend them enough.

• Flexibility: 5.0

All of my guests loved the save the dates. I can't wait to see what invitations will look like!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We ordered our save the dates from Magnetstreet and have our wedding invitations in que to be ordered with them in a few months along with the rest of our wedding stationary. The save the dates were completely customizable shipped very nicely in a box I can use in the future to hold wedding momentous in and everyone loved them. Can't wait to order our invites

• Flexibility: 5.0

The save the dates I ordered came out great and came very quickly after they were purchased.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered Save the Date magnets and carrier cards. I had to contact customer service because of a printing problem with the cards (due to the way I customized) and they were very quick to respond and fixed the issue right away. The quality of their products are great. I really like the fact that I could create my own colors for the cards because I have a certain color for our wedding theme that is not very common. The prices are great. The service is great. I would recommend this company to everyone.

• Wedding: 10/17/2015
800-788-0611
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards