MagnetStreet Weddings

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Beautiful invitations and received within a week!

Services Used: Invitations

I used MagnetStreet Weddings for my save the dates. The save the dates came on time and the quality was amazing (we had our picture printed on a postcard). Would definitely use them again for our wedding invitations.

Services Used: Invitations

I recently ordered my save the dates from magnet street. GREAT service! The quality is phenomenal. I love there my colors option for samples and the fact that you can order just one fully customized to see if you like the item. Plus they credit you! Great company!!!

Services Used: Invitations

I ordered my Save The Dates from MagnetStreet and they turned out great!! I got such an amazing deal and they worked with me for about 2 weeks on my proof to get the picture quality EXACTLY what I wanted before they processed my order. Their service was amazing, the products ship quickly, and the quality of the magnets are great! I am also ordering my invitations from here and can't wait!

Services Used: Invitations

All my guest loved the Save The Dates magnets I order from MagnetStreet Weddings. I receive exactly what I order online. Great service, great quality. I'm looking forward ordering my invitations from this place.

Services Used: Invitations

I am still currently getting all of my stationery but so far everything has been flawless! The colors, the design, everything has been exceptional and I am very happy I found Magnet Street. They are a true stationery design company and I would happily recommend them to anyone that needs stationery for any event!

Services Used: Invitations

We ordered 75 magnet save-the-dates from MagnetStreet. The website was easy to use and easy to personalize our product. The magnets arrived quickly in a high-quality magnetized box. We are MORE THANK ECSTATIC about the product, and couldn't wait to send them out.

Services Used: Invitations

We purchased save the date fridge magnets, envelopes, and labels from MagnetStreet. Everything worked out perfectly and we were very happy with the magnets when we got them. Everyone we sent them to loved them as well!

1 Review
[Private]

I always seen Magnet Streets work. I recommended this site to my niece when she got married from a save the date I received from another wedding. But I had no idea what to expect when it was for myself. I was so in love with everything. The packaging, the details, the quality of work. It floored me. I couldnt stop from crying when I opened my box. I ordered Save the Dates, and sample invitations. The options were endless and I loved each one. I highly recommend Magnet Street. They are amazing!

[Private]

I was so impressed with them when I purchased my save the date magnets that I ordered my invitations from them also. i accidentally ordered my invitations & RSVP cards in a shade color difference and before they printed they called me to make sure this was on purpose. when I told them it wasn't they changed my order and made sure it came out looking beautiful! I am in love with the way everything turned out! I signed up for the E-mail list and with the coupons they sent I saved a ton of money.

1 Review
[Private]

Turned out great! Easy to order and design, good priceprice, thanks!

[Private]

LOVE the quality of product! Exactly what I wanted, simple and elegant. My invites and response cards are beautiful, and to those that have seen them LOVE them as well!

Services Used: Invitations

We got our save the date magnets from magnetstreet and everything came out just as it had looked online when I customized it! This was also by far the cheapest, nice looking magnets that I could find for save the dates. We are also looking at them for our invitations and all the samples we have received so far have been excellent!

Services Used: Invitations

Most definitely the best idea. One stop shop for all of my invitation needs and my mason jar invitations fit my theme perfectly!

Services Used: Invitations

LOVE my save the dates and can't wait for the invitations! From samples to the final product, everything has been perfect so far!

Services Used: Invitations

Our Save the Date magnet was professionally made. Photo printing was clear. It also came with complimentary lined envelopes that made it look more stylish.