MagnetStreet Weddings

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered my save the dates from Magnet Street and when I finally got them I was in love. They were perfect and the color quality was great. I could not wait to show them to everyone. I would recommend them to anyone searching for magnets as their save the dates and or any other type of stationary.

• Wedding: 10/02/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent quality save the dates.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I got my save the dates from this company and was blown away by how high quality the product was! They are so professional and helpful as a company. I will certainly be ordering my wedding invitations from them!

• Wedding: 09/06/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Magnet Street provided optimal response and production time from my 200 Save the Dates! The quality was awesome and the prices was the best around for magnets! They always have great sales to help you save! The magnets are amazing, we couldn't be happier!

• Wedding: 08/08/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved MagnetStreet for our Save the Dates and Invitations! They are very (VERY) reasonably priced and often have sales that reduce prices even further. Even with the inexpensive price, you still get a huge selection of products, excellent quality work, customizability, free samples in your specific colors, a customer service department that is prompt and easy to work with, the convenience and flexibility of designing everything online, AND everything comes packaged in beautiful boxes that you can save and store your extras. I am absolutely thrilled with MagnetStreet!

• Wedding: 08/01/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We ordered our Save the Date magnets through MagnetStreet.com and they not only had hundreds of designs to choose from, but also allow you to fully customize anything and everything on the design you choose including custom blended colors! They send you awesome samples very quickly and if you are ever unsatisfied, they will do what they need to make things right! MagnetStreet.com sends awesome coupons to if you sign up for their email list which make a good deal that much better! Our magnets turned out perfect and our families love them! I would highly recommend you use MagnetStreet.com for any of your save the date or invitation needs!

• Wedding: 07/18/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our save the dates were everything we wanted them to be-professional and personal

• Wedding: 07/18/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely loved how you can customize any design you see to match your wedding colors!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I had a lot of doubts of ordering online for invitations, but with Magnet Street, it was very easy, simple, and my invitations came out beautiful...this is one less stress that I have.

• Wedding: 06/27/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ordered My save the dates customized to the way I wanted and couldn't be any more pleased with the way they came out. Before I put my final order in I ordered my FREE SAMPLES to make sure it is exactly the way I wanted them. The pricing is excellent and they ship and arrive on time. I would definitely recommend Magnet Street.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered my Save the dates from this vendor. I was able to work with their designs to make the perfect magnet that fit our personality. I love how you can save color themes, and they have a lot to choose from. The save the dates came in extremely fast, and was packaged so nicely with a packet that will help us choose from all the different options they have for invitations, I would recommend them to everyone!!

• Wedding: 06/20/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

MagnetStreet had so many options for our Save-The-Dates and was extremely efficient to order through. We've gotten SO many compliments on our final product!!

• Wedding: 06/20/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ordered from this business online and noticed there was a glitch with the font AFTER placing my order. I utilized their "chat now" option and they fixed it right away!

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love my save the dates that I ordered from MagnetStreet!! I highly recommend them

• Flexibility: 5.0

Great service! I got to personalize my save-the-dates down to the last detail and they look exactly the same in person as they do in the preview. Production and shipping were fast and they have tons of great deals.

• Wedding: 05/30/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered save-the-dates from MagnetStreet and was completely satisfied. I especially liked all the customization options that they provide and the fact that they are reasonably priced is a huge plus. I called their company because I had a question about my order and the woman I spoke to was very kind and customer service-oriented, which I definitely appreciate. I would absolutely recommend MagnetStreet!

• Wedding: 05/30/2015
800-788-0611
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards