Magic Your Way Weddings & Photography, LLC.

Magic Your Way Weddings & Photography, LLC.

Greensburg, PA 15601 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sara and David were AMAZING photographers!!! We knew we picked the right photographers when we saw the engagement pictures, but when we saw the wedding pictures we were truly at a loss for words: breath-taking, gorgeous, creative, uniques, OUTSTANDING!!!! Besides the fantastic work that Sara and David provided, personally they are a sweet and kind couple that were so easy to work with. They made us feel relaxed and have fun all the while - they were taking our pictures. I will forever be in debt to them for the amazing memories they have given to us.... words just cannot provide justice to their amazing work.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adelle and Ryan

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Adelle
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Overall, Dave and Sara do an excellent job! To start, the engagement photo shoot is included as a part of your wedding package. Dave and Sara are pretty much willing to travel wherever (within reason) for the shoot, where some photographers charge by the mile. Dave and Sara were able to capture some great shots at both our wedding and engagement shoot. On the wedding day, they arrived early, and tried to help out in every way that they could. What is really cool is that they edit a few photos from earlier in the day and play them on a computer during the reception. Our sneak peak was up very quickly, and all of our wedding photos soon followed. It can be pricey to order photos through their website, but they give you a digital download of all of your photos so that you and your family can print them wherever you choose. This is a fantastic option. I would definitely recommend this company! The price is a little on the higher side, but they do provide a lot for that price.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dave and Sara were great! I chose them based on photos that I had seen on their website taken in my same venues. I was not disappointed. They handled the lowlight situations and all of my photos came out bright and clear. My guests and myself thought it was great that they had a sneak peek of the photos online and playing as a slide show by the time the reception started. Also, I have all of the images and it isn't even a month after the wedding! They did a great job getting all the portraits the family wanted and the artistic shots that I wanted. I also gave them a list of photos that I wanted to get throughout the day and they made sure to make it happen. Overall it was a great experience.

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Shannon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dave & Sara are awesome!! My husband and I got married at Disney World earlier this month and Dave & Sara were very accommodating with the tight schedule and made sure we got pictures in the locations we wanted. Not only were the pictures absolutely BEAUTIFUL, but they did an awesome job incorporating our personalities into our photos. They are so creative and absolutely awesome at what they do! We had a wonderful time with them and are SO pleased with the photos they took of our day!!

• Wedding: 10/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having two photographers for the price that it would cost for one is a great price. I especially liked the fact that it was a husband and wife team so that when I was getting dress the wife was there and I didn't have to be uncomfortable in getting dressed. Also they are willing to help out if they can. I had a very long dress that took most of my bridesmaids to keep under control when we were leaving the hotel to go to the church and when a part of it got out of there hands one of the photographers was there to grab it. You can't ask for better service and a better price since you also get engagement pictures included.

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I have worked with Dave and Sara several times now, most recently at our wedding and we could not be happier. They are everything you could ask for in an event photographer. There is literally not a single shot that we didn't love, and several that had us wondering "how did they make us look that good?". The flexibility of having two photographers gave us excellent coverage, they were extremely accommodating of our budget and the fact that our wedding was several hundred miles away from their home base in Greensburg, and they even went to bat for us against an obnoxious hotel coordinator to make sure we got exactly the shots we wanted. We would go out of our way to work with them again and you'd be missing out if you didn't as well.

• Wedding: 05/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were the best, my family and in laws were wanting a large amount of photo's taken , and they made sure that all of them were done! They are great about getting back to you via email and are great price for what you get!

• Wedding: 06/23/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cannot say enough about Magic Your Way Weddings photography! I was extremely nervous about selecting a photographer because I'm a very picky person and did not want to dislike my wedding photos. I stumbled across Dave and Sara's site, literally after weeks of scouring the web for a local photographer that I liked. I was immediately sold as I loved their work and thankfully they were available for my wedding..my fiance did not live in state and Dave and Sara were extremely flexible in scheduling our engagement session to work for all of us. When we got the proofs back, I breathed a sign of relief, I loved them, they were perfect! They dealt with my multiple wardrobe changes and suggested the perfect locations to take pictures. As for the day of the wedding, they showed up in the morning at my hair apt and stayed with us all day, capturing every special moment and worked with our families/wedding party perfectly. They quickly got us a sneak peak of our photos and then a short time later we received hundreds of beautiful pictures. We have gotten rave reviews and trust me, I am beyond happy with their work as I'm not easy to please when it comes to pictures. Dave and Sara are wonderful to work with, reasonably priced, made us feel comfortable and turned out beautiful work. I highly recommend them!!!

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I loved magic your way weddings as our photographers. I would highly recommend them to any bride to be.

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I loved working with Dave and Sara. They worked hard to make us feel comfortable while they took our pictures and came up with some really amazing, creative shots. The work Dave and Sara did is beautiful and we feel so lucky that we got such amazing shots from our engagement and wedding shoots. They are really flexible and can come up with beautiful, fun shots no matter what the setting is. I especially liked that there were two of them getting shots simultaneously, Dave was able to be with the guys while Sara was with the girls while we were getting ready, that definitely helped make us feel comfortable. And having two photographers in the ceremony and reception gave us confidence that they would capture our special moments. We would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone wanting amazing shots of their occasion.

• Wedding: 07/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I recently was married on June 18th and honestly can say that Sara and Dave captured every moment of our wedding day. They were professional, flexible and take excellent pictures. The night of our wedding some unfortunate circumstances occured with the DJ, therefore we had to extend the reception to allow for time to capture those unforgetable moments (dances/garter toss etc). Without hestiation, Dave and Sara went above and beyond and stayed to make sure they captured those moments. Their pictures are not just pictures, they tell a personal story that will last a lifetime. I would highly recommend Magic Your Way Weddings to anyone looking for quality pictures and two professional photographers that make you feel as though your day is the only day that matters :)

Sincerley, Eric and Ann Mirosavich

• Wedding: 06/18/2011

Sincerley, Eric and Ann Mirosavich

• Wedding: 06/18/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Dave and Sara. We used them for both our engagement and wedding photos and everything turned out fantastic. They were even willing to work out a package that allowed them to take pictures at both our wedding (out of town) and reception which were a month apart. Lastly, the most beneficial feature of the package was the rights to the photos. This was a must for us and Sara and Dave delivered the discs very quickly.

• Wedding: 04/16/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dave and Sara are awesome in every way. They are professional, friendly and easy to work with. And most importantly, they are very talented. The proof is in the beautiful pictures. I can't recommend them highly enough!

• Wedding: 08/07/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dave and Sara took our engagement and wedding photos. We loved the engagement photos and received wonderful feedback from family and friends. We know the wedding photos will be fabulous. Dave and Sara put you at ease and are so great to work with. They are very personable, work well with kids, creative, punctual, and were very accomodating of our shot requests. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer.

• Wedding: 05/29/2010
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

The live music provided by Sara was outstanding and it really made our ceremony beautiful. She was very professional, easy to work with, and accountable.

• Wedding: 07/11/2009
Services Used: Ceremony Music
724-610-9624
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards